last 6 months we are searching for a 3BHK property in these area and still havent found anything which will fill all the criteria..

1. good Floor plan (must)

2. quality /general facilties in project

3. price

4. area/reachability........

I have checked various projects and finally decided not to go for it or may be just wait and watch for some time for specific reasons....

1. Viva Hallmark - Bavdhan - Good about all excpet for area/reachability - too close to highway - on Hold...

2. Pristine Fontana - Bavdhan - floor paln okay - other stuff okay too - but building too close to the road going to pirangut. thouh its not securitywaise problem as building is in vally and road goes from side....still noice level will be high in next 4-5 years taking into consideration the traffic on that road due to the proable development on pirangut/lavasa side. - on Hold...

3. Ambiance Antilia - Bavdhan - all was okay/okay - nothing excellent - but the sales person was showing an attitude as if he is offerring the best thing in the world at the cheapest price... just imagine how the treatment will be once u buy there.... so NO-NO

4. Kool Homes -aka fool homes... not worth talking..no no.....

5. Leissure - rooms too small....not great floor plan....and 4 times i went there...not a single labour was working...seems like construction is halted..i had doubts about completion.... NO-NO

6. Nancy Brahma - Floor plan was good, reachability excellent..but prices on a bit higher side...not much availability for selection and also i found the slope at the entrance kind of risky...imagine kids cycling from that slope to come out of building and directing getting on a 80 feet wide road where big vechicles drive so fast.... so No-No

thats all...not many other projects in Bavadhan.... i will write another post for baner properties.....
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by preetip
    Hey nilubhavdhan, my case is similar to yours. We are also looking for a good floor plan for a 3BHK in baner, balewadi area. The last I liked was crystal garden, paranjape but it was sold out. Will have to search a lot...
    Frds If you find anything better do post the link here.
    Thanks,

sure... will do that...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leoking
    "Ambiance Antilia - Bavdhan - all was okay/okay - nothing excellent - but the sales person was showing an attitude as if he is offerring the best thing in the world at the cheapest price... just imagine how the treatment will be once u buy there.... so NO-NO"

Antillia I found that bldg C had a good floor plan...and some flats fit very nicely as per vastu....I found the sales folks okay...particularly Mr Deshpande...the other guy ..donot recall his name is a bit arrogant...but are you dropping this project only for their attitude?

Also the quality of construction looks very good...it is the rate part (around 3300) which I am not comfortable with and the approach road to project is DP....any idea on the water situation here?

ohh..... they increased the rate from 3200 to 3300? negotiable?
    CommentQuote
  • negotiable by about Rs 25 !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NiluBavdhan
    ohh..... they increased the rate from 3200 to 3300? negotiable?

And they must have increased the time of possession too:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Name Sakes

Unrelated to the thread, but why the names of projects have to sound unBharatiya? Are they selling us flats for what it's worth or the name? Have we run out of good bharatiya names?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Have u got any good project then? Pls let me knw and consider me also in group booking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gauri_kulkarni28
    Hi,
    Have u got any good project then? Pls let me knw and consider me also in group booking

well.... i finally ended my research....... i settled for pristine fontana,the B building... not "the perfect dream home" but as of now.... fits my budgets/future plans and requirements to acceptable level. ... , rate 2930 but i guess i could have got it even at 2875 or 2900 if i hadnt given up bargaining so early. Still for me not a bad deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NiluBavdhan
    well.... i finally ended my research....... i settled for pristine fontana,the B building... not "the perfect dream home" but as of now.... fits my budgets/future plans and requirements to acceptable level. ... , rate 2930 but i guess i could have got it even at 2875 or 2900 if i hadnt given up bargaining so early. Still for me not a bad deal.

Hey NiluBavdhan.... what about the total amount n is it 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Nilubavdhan,

Please let us know the final cost of the flat including Car parking,MSEB, REGistration and society maint.

Also let us know the the Area of the flat interms of saleable , built up etc..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Any body knows the current rate and availability in Pristine Fontana.
    CommentQuote
  • Sahil Serene Resale rates

Can someone help with the latest resale rates for ready to move flat in Sahil Serene, Baner near Pancard Clubs ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Can someone help with the latest resale rates for ready to move flat in Sahil Serene, Baner near Pancard Clubs ?

No one has any clue about the prices ? agal bagal ke projects ka koi idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Just search for pancard club on this forum. I believe I read somewhere that prices are in 5.5K range in this area now.
    CommentQuote