Last updated: September 13 2009
5 | Posts
1133 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahil Saga Baner

Hi All ,

I have heard of Sahil Saga project in Baner, does anyone has further information regarding the builder and scheme . What is the existing rate there and posession dates ?

Regards

Samir

Re : Sahil Saga Baner

saga

only thing i like about saga is its location and builder is ready to negotiate. I did not like the plan if you like it then i would suggest you must double check the quality. about possesion i think 2 buildings are almost ready not sure about water connection etc.

Comment

the project is good. the planning is fine. the bad link is only the marketing head of Magnus realty. he doesn't know how to talk to a customer. but other than that everything i liked about the project. i even booked but later on cancelled due to some loan issues.

Comment

Sahil

Sahil is the same builder who has built hotel raddisson in alibaug
        They have a stake in that raddisson
        The builder is good I don't know about project

Bonziibuddy

Originally posted by sdepak View Post
        the project is good. the planning is fine. the bad link is only the marketing head of Magnus realty. he doesn't know how to talk to a customer. but other than that everything i liked about the project. i even booked but later on cancelled due to some loan issues.

Comment

sahil associates is only for namesake. it is mainly the project of BK Jhala assosciates. they have some other projects like tranquility , manjri greens etc.

Comment

hows the construction quality. how much the total cost for a 2 BHK. the scheme seems near to the highway.

1. is the noice of highway is there in the apartments also?
            2. Water and infrastructure?
            3. to go to pune or purchasing grocery one need to go through the highway. the road connecting through the PANCARD club is still in its worse state (although it has numerous scheme from almost all big builders asking highly inflated price)
            Last edited by hporwal; September 13 2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X