Hi Group,

I am looking for a property lawyer in Pune who can give advice on procedures to sell family common property. Our family would like to sell land and POA might be needed for that.


Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Although I do not know many of them.. you may go to Shivajinagar court. Speak to atleast 5 or 6 of them. go with the one you feel more confident. ask several questions. dont give any of your papers to them. it is likely that half of the people you speak would be below average. the key is talking to more lawyers.
  • So far i have heard of MR LALIT JHUNJHUNWALA however, i have not any personal interaction with him.
    Some of my friends have consulted him, he has very good track record.

    Real estate big shots are afraid of him.
  • Thanks Jyptha and Lalala ..
    Any other names?