hunting for home since 4 months but dnt find anything in my budget

Last updated: May 6 2013
7 | Posts
958 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunting for home since 4 months but dnt find anything in my budget

hi ...i hunting for the since many days .but dnt find anything .I m ok with resale ,poss .with 1 year ..I visited many projects but dnt find anything worth

still i want to ask u guys to share ur reviews on

kalpataru senenity -manjari road
    solacia phase 2-wagholi
    oak vista -by shiv builders -hadaspar
    IVy estate -wagholi (too far)

As per choice i dnt want to go at handewadi after railway crossing ,wagholi ,kondhva but no option left for me pls guys share if u know any good projects are thr

Re : hunting for home since 4 months but dnt find anything in my budget

@manvi 123
    What is ur budjet, FSI and area constraints ??

Comment

Originally posted by KJADHAV View Post
      @manvi 123
      What is ur budjet, FSI and area constraints ??
      920-950 35L 2bhk..

Comment

budgetted house

Originally posted by manvi123 View Post
        920-950 35L 2bhk..
        You will have to increase your budget or go in for a resale.
        Even in Dhanori, a two bhk new flat costs more than this.Recently a flat in Golden Nest,Porwal road had been sold for above 40 lakhs of almost same area like what you have in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
          You will have to increase your budget or go in for a resale.
          Even in Dhanori, a two bhk new flat costs more than this.Recently a flat in Golden Nest,Porwal road had been sold for above 40 lakhs of almost same area like what you have in mind.
          even i cn pay max to max 37-38 ..not more thn this....resale are more costly ..as i have visited many resale flats also i dnt want to go wagholi nd handewadi by choice but i think i have to do wht i dnt want to do

Comment

you need a financial profiling

write down what you have currently
            Then add to that your home loan eligibility
            talk to the builder if he is ready to stretch some initial payments before the construction ones.

Typically the budget what one thinks on the present situation of earning can easily be streched by another 30% in a period of 4 years.

if your budget is 30 lakhs go for a fresh launch so the whole amount is to be paid in 4 years and expand it by 10 lakhs so you can buy 40 lakhs prop if you have 30 lakhs budget.

The best part of fresh launch is that it appreciates a lot once the structure is complete and by that time you would have the option of exiting this (if you like to book profits) and buying something else - or you can continue with what you have bought.

believe me its a doable stuff - i have done it and i know many who have - just one caution once you take a plunge don't look back and become a MISER till the payment of the flat is made.

and you would live happily everafter.

rohit

Comment

Financial profiling

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
              you need a financial profiling

write down what you have currently
              Then add to that your home loan eligibility
              talk to the builder if he is ready to stretch some initial payments before the construction ones.

Typically the budget what one thinks on the present situation of earning can easily be streched by another 30% in a period of 4 years.

if your budget is 30 lakhs go for a fresh launch so the whole amount is to be paid in 4 years and expand it by 10 lakhs so you can buy 40 lakhs prop if you have 30 lakhs budget.

The best part of fresh launch is that it appreciates a lot once the structure is complete and by that time you would have the option of exiting this (if you like to book profits) and buying something else - or you can continue with what you have bought.

believe me its a doable stuff - i have done it and i know many who have - just one caution once you take a plunge don't look back and become a MISER till the payment of the flat is made.

and you would live happily everafter.

rohit
              Eminently doable suggestion.I have already advised the poster to do all legal checks,study builder history of delivery,quality complaints etc.Full due diligence is a must for safe purchase of flat.
              You have to sacrifice something for getting costly asset.House is probably the biggest asset a middle class person buys.
              Tightening of purse strings will have to be done.

Comment

What about The Cove/The Lake district... it will give you the area in the budget... look at the site and then decide.... to me .. it looks good... vascon.. and all is involved.. visit the site.... best way to go abt. while buying a property... is to visit... the site...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X