I am from Chennai. Planning to move to Pune. Read about new launch project - Aquanas in Kharadi, Pune by Marvel Realtors.

In case anyone interested or would like to share more details on this project. The rate is currently Rs 5750. The project is expected to be completed by Dec 2015. Would like to know more about the area - Kharadi and the reputation of Marvel Realtors. Also, anyone who has booked, please share your experiences.
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked in Aquanas during pre-launch. The base rate back then was also 5750. I could get it down to 5700. I booked a 3 BHK with carpet area of 2315 and saleable area of 3010 (including terrace). The total package (including VAT, registration, stamp duty, floor rise, parking, maintenance, club membership) cost me 2.1 Cr. I have gone for 50% home loan.

The location of the project is fantastic. It is right next to the river and behind EON IT park. Some of the adjacent projects are Panchshil Waterfront, Marvel Enigma, Marvel Zephyr, Yin Tang. I think 5 years down the line Kharadi will be a premium high-end location. It is very well-planned and PMC has done a good job with the infrastructure.

Aquanas only has one 22 storey building with 2 flats per floor. It won't be very crowded and I expect to get some privacy. That is the reason why I did not go for Amanora. As far as Marvel is concerned, I would do business with them with my eyes closed. They have a very good reputation and they take good care of their clients. Their rates are slightly higher than competitors, but the reason for high prices is the area of their flats. They are very spacious and regal. Construction quality is very good. I think Marvel and Panchshil are the top 2 premium builders in Pune. They are far ahead of the competition.

Originally Posted by whatisit
    I am from Chennai. Planning to move to Pune. Read about new launch project - Aquanas in Kharadi, Pune by Marvel Realtors.

In case anyone interested or would like to share more details on this project. The rate is currently Rs 5750. The project is expected to be completed by Dec 2015. Would like to know more about the area - Kharadi and the reputation of Marvel Realtors. Also, anyone who has booked, please share your experiences.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cmastergogo
    I think 5 years down the line Kharadi will be a premium high-end location. It is very well-planned and PMC has done a good job with the infrastructure.

Thanks for the detailed reply, good to see a rational reply, not just overtly bullish or bearish stand. I agree that PMC is planning this well. Especially the difference between the Kharadi side of the bridge as against the Magarpatta side of the bridge is vast. Magarpatta/Amanora side is just too packed and it will continue to worsen as the road cannot be widened. But in case of Kharadi, the roads are already huge, so I don;t remember ever being stuck in the traffic.

I hope the builders who are developing the EON side of Kharadi look into growing trees as well. There are very few (if at all any) trees once you come into that area, and it gets unbearably hot and deserted looking in afternoon.

Is the road made to this project? Last time I went through that area, the roads were pretty rough.

Also, about Marvel, I am hearing about some disputes through vineyard news. And their Diva building (IIRC) which is right next to Magarpatta, has only 1 or two flats lit in night, while all the rest of the building is in darkness! The quality is good, but I think the wastage of space increase after 3BHK, and also sometimes the amenities can seem overwhelming (seperate swimming pool/sauna/jacuzzi for each flat etc). However, it's good to have choices in all brackets of budget.
    CommentQuote
  • I 100% agree with you that currently Kharadi area has no trees. It sure is a concrete jungle. However, a lot of projects show trees and emphasize greenery in their projects, so I only hope that they stick to their commitments. It will also take time for the trees to grow. I have also seen the DP plan by PMC and it shows space for a huge park across EON IT park (directly across Ganga Ishanya for that matter). But, that will take time as we all know the speed at which PMC operates.

Interesting you ask about roads because that is my concern as well. If you look at their unofficial site plan there are 2 roads to enter exit the building.

But I have heard from numerous people that the riverside 30 meter DP road that runs between the building and the club house is going to be cancelled. So most likely there will be one road (the one that is on the North side of the building). When I went to the site a few months ago, the concrete road ends and there is about 500m of "kachha" road, but I could drive there. I also read on KUL Nation's thread that there is a road being constructed from EON to KUL (probably a JV between Marvel, Panchsheel and KUL). So most likely, it will be this road.

I haven't read about any complaints about Marvel. It would be great if you can post links or elaborate further. Not sure about Diva either. Those flats are huge. They are as good as bunglows. Maybe people don't live there and have bought them for investment purposes.

Originally Posted by ani_meher

I hope the builders who are developing the EON side of Kharadi look into growing trees as well. There are very few (if at all any) trees once you come into that area, and it gets unbearably hot and deserted looking in afternoon.

Is the road made to this project? Last time I went through that area, the roads were pretty rough.

Also, about Marvel, I am hearing about some disputes through vineyard news. And their Diva building (IIRC) which is right next to Magarpatta, has only 1 or two flats lit in night, while all the rest of the building is in darkness!
    CommentQuote
  • 500 sq ft terrace with 100% ( actually 130% including loading) @5700 sq ft is costing 37L :O Many people have this budget for a 2bhk!

Also, I am always amazed by the number of toilets in >3bhk flats in such luxerious projects. 5 toilets in 1 house! (dont say they are from monday to friday :D) In mumbai, sometimes a full floor of a chawl has 4-6 toilets!
    CommentQuote
  • Its actually 384 sq foot terrace which adds up to 500sq ft built up area. (30% loading). Well it is a premium project. For me the option was either this or Gateway towers in Amanora. But their base rate is 8000-8500. So I would have gotten half the carpet area I am getting with Marvel. That too in a better location (I THINK).
    CommentQuote
    Its actually 384 sq foot terrace which adds up to 500sq ft built up area.

Oh yes, my bad. Saw that they have added terrace seperately to the total area. The flat will be very vast, that's for sure! Marvel flats always have this pleasant aura, you can't help but get impressed with them.

Hope you don't believe in Vastushastra ;) Else some alternation is warranted.

Any idea about the maintenance? Was there any corpus amount taken?
    CommentQuote
  • I'm ignorant when it comes to Vastushastra. Can you please enlighten me about the changes. I'd like it to be Vastushastra compliant.

For my flat, they charged maintenance of Rs 200 per sq ft, so 6.02 lakhs. It is a lifetime fund which will be handed over to the society on conveyance.

Originally Posted by ani_meher

Hope you don't believe in Vastushastra ;) Else some alternation is warranted.

Any idea about the maintenance? Was there any corpus amount taken?
    CommentQuote
    I booked in Aquanas during pre-launch. The base rate back then was also 5750. I could get it down to 5700. I booked a 3 BHK with carpet area of 2315 and saleable area of 3010 (including terrace). The total package (including VAT, registration, stamp duty, floor rise, parking, maintenance, club membership) cost me 2.1 Cr. I have gone for 50% home loan.

The location of the project is fantastic. It is right next to the river and behind EON IT park. Some of the adjacent projects are Panchshil Waterfront, Marvel Enigma, Marvel Zephyr, Yin Tang. I think 5 years down the line Kharadi will be a premium high-end location. It is very well-planned and PMC has done a good job with the infrastructure.

Aquanas only has one 22 storey building with 2 flats per floor. It won't be very crowded and I expect to get some privacy. That is the reason why I did not go for Amanora. As far as Marvel is concerned, I would do business with them with my eyes closed. They have a very good reputation and they take good care of their clients. Their rates are slightly higher than competitors, but the reason for high prices is the area of their flats. They are very spacious and regal. Construction quality is very good. I think Marvel and Panchshil are the top 2 premium builders in Pune. They are far ahead of the competition.

wow...that was such a detailed report!!!

kamaal hain yaaron IREF ki....aajkal 2Cr ke flat kharidnewale bhi aa jate hain yahan pe time pass karne ke liye.

A person who keeps the power of purchasing such a costly flat must definitely be a big shot. Sometimes I really wonder how come such rich people get time out of there hectic business schedule to put their comments/views on IREF.

The way real estate is going now, any common man can at least get a discount of Rs. 100-200 on the psf rates. It either seems you don't negotiate much or the builder has found the perfect bakra who is satisfied by a mere Rs. 50 discount. Bhai mere...business to thik thak sambhal lete ho na???

Any specific reason for 50% bank loan? You could have easily gone for 80% bank loan and paid only 20% self contribution. My business acumen calls me to always put less of own funds and more of home loan financing. In the long term, this really helps.

And finally I could not get your logic of Marvel's high psf rates due to larger flat size. What has a larger flat size to do with higher rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by paisawasool

kamaal hain yaaron IREF ki....aajkal 2Cr ke flat kharidnewale bhi aa jate hain yahan pe time pass karne ke liye.

A person who keeps the power of purchasing such a costly flat must definitely be a big shot. Sometimes I really wonder how come such rich people get time out of there hectic business schedule to put their comments/views on IREF.

The way real estate is going now, any common man can at least get a discount of Rs. 100-200 on the psf rates. It either seems you don't negotiate much or the builder has found the perfect bakra who is satisfied by a mere Rs. 50 discount. Bhai mere...business to thik thak sambhal lete ho na???

Any specific reason for 50% bank loan? You could have easily gone for 80% bank loan and paid only 20% self contribution. My business acumen calls me to always put less of own funds and more of home loan financing. In the long term, this really helps.

And finally I could not get your logic of Marvel's high psf rates due to larger flat size. What has a larger flat size to do with higher rates?

A good example of a post how some IREF members have managed to shoo away simple buyers and other people who are positive about. Once you declare about your RE buy on IREF you will face following
    1) accused as a builder/broker
    2) accused as a bragger (if you are able to show (1) is not true)
    3) made fun of like this post (if you convince even (2) to be false)

As a result of this trend, the remaining majority left are
    1) pseudo leaders showing hope of price fall and pakaaing their dal :)
    2) people frunstrated with overall system and especially RE prices
    3) bystanders who come just for fun
    4) few hardy bulls who keep withstanding all this
    5) balanced mind people who visit for sharing knowledge

now once the majority bunch of second category remains (as buyers stop visiting), you get only negetive posts throughout and each one doing/supporting it for their own good reason given below
    1) psedo leaders - keep gaining popularity and followers. makes them feel good
    2) frust ppl - good place to hang around which talk about what you like to hear
    3) bystanders - enjoy the arguments between majority and hardy bulls plus throw in some stuff themselves (aag mein ghee dene ka kaam ya know)
    4) hardy bulls - at time frustated seeing majority being misled by pseodu leaders and sometime they give up and become bystanders (3) :)
    5) balanced mind ppl - neutral stand

so due to the fact that the buyers who have taken plunge with the risks (which has always been there whether you bought in 2008, 2009 , 2010 or later), don't want to come to a place which depresses them.

However there is one more class of buyers who come here and really get entertained by the whole discussions but they usually are silent readers . These are people who bought RE pre 2010. and man they do enjoy all this from 20000 feet height .
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

Thanks for the info. I really like the project. But it is out of budget. However, I am absolutely convinced about Kharadi, hence will keep looking there. Maybe Gera or Ganga. Lets see.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by paisawasool

I thought IREF is a forum to discuss properties for all. Mene info maangi thi, usne de di..
    Tu kyu jal rha hai mere bhai? :mad2:

At least he is a genuine buyer. From my perspective, timepass karne woh nhi aya hai, timepass karne tu aata hai. Har thread may taang adane.

I mean this in the most sincere and polite way so don't get all worked up, but PLEASE mind your own business and PLEASE stop spilling your garbage on every thread.

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I have noticed that those people who have never set foot in Taj hotel or any 5 star hotel always compare road side food and say 'Iske jaisa to taj mein bhi nahi milta'. Those who have never seen Switzerland are hell bent on naming each and every place 'mini Switzerland' whenever they can see a little hill and greenery. Those who have never even seen a Ferrari will always compare the feature in their 10 year old third hand car and say 'even Ferrari doesn't have that!'

I can only say that there are options available in real estate, for every budget. Be it 1L, 10L, 1cr, even 10 cr. And having such options is healthy for society as general, because that's how the lower strate people can look forward to progress.

Also, even if the flats are costly, they are worth a visit. If not to buy, then at least to aspire for. The quality of construction and amenities provided (though sometimes over the top) are really a league apart that the common builders.

Lastly, if some genuine buyer comes to this forum to ask for advise, then if one doesn't know anything about the buyer or his requirement, it's good to be silent than to be made fool of. IREF is not just for wishful thinking, and I hope we get more such genuine buyers' (or interested ones') post than the psuedo 'sky is falling!' posts. We have a dedicated thread for such posts, please use that.
    CommentQuote
  • what does 'Aquanas' means?

what does 'Aquanas' means?

Aqua (Water) Not Available Sufficiently?

might be true because its Kharadi ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Paani Paani re....

Originally Posted by abhayd
    what does 'Aquanas' means?

Aqua (Water) Not Available Sufficiently?

might be true because its Kharadi ;)

Lol. Thats funny. I have also heard about water problems here. But, currently there isn't much in this area, is there? It is all under construction.

I think it will take another 3-4 years at least to become habitable. I don't know what PMC is going to do, but I heard there is a huge tank already installed in Kharadi. For the taxes they are going to be charging, PMC better do something about water. I can't imagine residents of Pancshshil, Marvel, Vason ordering tankers. If you look at Marvel Zephyr, most flats come equipped with swimming pools. Imagine them ordering tankers to fill them up. That would be something.

I am hoping since PMC has approved all the plans, they have a plan in place to to meet water needs of people in this area.
    CommentQuote
    I'm ignorant when it comes to Vastushastra. Can you please enlighten me about the changes. I'd like it to be Vastushastra compliant.

For my flat, they charged maintenance of Rs 200 per sq ft, so 6.02 lakhs. It is a lifetime fund which will be handed over to the society on conveyance.

As this is a big ticket item, I will suggest you to consult a proper Vastu shastra expert. There is Anand Pimpalgaonkar in Wadgaon Sheri, I have read his book and seen his shows, and his suggestions seem good.

There is Raviraj also, but at least as per his show on TV, he seemed bit full of himself. Pimpalgaonkar has this humbleness (atleast on TV) to say that he is only following the Vastu Shastra guidelines purely, and not adding anything of his mind. Pls do your study before you consult anyone. Any Vastu person will mostly try to fleece you, seeing that you are purchasing a flat of 2cr :)

The flooring plan is now removed, so I can't suggest any changes, though yesterday I remember seeing toilets at north side, one facing east while doing the deed, ishanya side cut IIRC etc. If you believe in Vastu, better to consult soon so that any remedy can be incorporated easily.

Are you sure the 200rs psft is towards life time maintenance? Because some builders are charging 200 towards 'corpus' (actually interest free deposit meant towards pension for builders), besides the usual maintenance. Pls cross check it.
    CommentQuote