Rohan builders negotiation

Last updated: November 19 2009
11 | Posts
6687 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohan builders negotiation

Any idea if Rohan Builders does negotiations? Has anyone booked flats at lower rates than the stated ones in Rohan Leher?

Re : Rohan builders negotiation

I have not checked Rohan Lehar, but Rohan Mithila on viman nagar. They act tough. The project has not started much, but they give big marketing talk and did not budge on the rates. They said the rates were not negotiable. I dont know about Rohan lehar, but I think the Mithila project will be delayed if they dont have many bookings, then they may come down on the rate, unofficially.
    Last edited September 15 2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

One of my acquaintance has booked 2BHK for 44 lkhs two weeks back in Mithila.

There construction by the way is very slow. The Lunkads r sitting on huge profits on land bought decade back from Khese.

By the way there r Tabelas: Cow sheds behind in the foliage just near the fence. So these people can enjoy the sight and smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sansei View Post
        So these people can enjoy the sight and smell.
        And enjoy the sweet voice of Su-30mki. This project really pampers all your senses.
        Originally posted by maheshk2k View Post
        Any idea if Rohan Builders does negotiations? Has anyone booked flats at lower rates than the stated ones in Rohan Leher?
        Note that the original plans have now been modified.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sansei View Post
          One of my acquaintance has booked 2BHK for 44 lkhs two weeks back in Mithila.

There construction by the way is very slow. The Lunkads r sitting on huge profits on land bought decade back from Khese.

By the way there r Tabelas: Cow sheds behind in the foliage just near the fence. So these people can enjoy the sight and smell.
          Is it for Phase 1 or Phase 2?

When are they saying will be the possession?

Thanks

Comment

Rohan Mithila at Viman Nagar

Has anyone booked a flat in Rohan Mithila. Builder is quoting 3600 psf. I was surprised to see that flats are still available inspite of the hype surrounding the project

Comment

seems they have reduced rate.
              I was quoted Rs 3700 five months back, and then I heard they were quoting around 3800-3900. The project has no bookings. They have also changed the plan since launch and introduced smaller homes(1bhk ).

Originally posted by ssm014 View Post
              Has anyone booked a flat in Rohan Mithila. Builder is quoting 3600 psf. I was surprised to see that flats are still available inspite of the hype surrounding the project

Comment

Whats latest on this?

Any idea on rates at Rohan Leher Baner

Comment

a Kolte Patil salesman told me that the flats that are booked so far in rohan Mithila are the ones reserved for the land owners and no significant bookings since launch

Also mentioned some litigations going on with the land owners...

any advice on how to get this verified as 3600 psf sounds like a good deal

Comment

Rohan - they do say they don't negotiate. You can nominate a friend who has bought any of Rohan houses previously and that way entitles to a small(about 1% of registration cost) "reward" a.k.a money back.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X