Last updated: October 12 2009
9 | Posts
3101 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Coast Aundh Pune

Hello,
    Can anyone please provide insight into Gold Coast Aundh ? There are no 3 BHK flats sold by builder.. Only resale.. Quoting near 83 L for 3 BHK / 1650 sq ft. Is this a fair price ?

PLease opine.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Gold Coast Aundh Pune

goldcoast

Dear techie
    There are builder available flats there, 5000 plus, contact their head sales rishikesh merikar, he is rude though !

Resale flats are cheaper 4800

Parkings are expensive but may be because of driveway multi level parks

Overall good scheme, look for resales

Bonziibuddy

Originally posted by techieguy_98 View Post
    Hello,
    Can anyone please provide insight into Gold Coast Aundh ? There are no 3 BHK flats sold by builder.. Only resale.. Quoting near 83 L for 3 BHK / 1650 sq ft. Is this a fair price ?

PLease opine.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Contacted their marketing people... They claim they only have 3bhks that are penthouse (> 1.5 cr) ie. 9th floor and 2.5 bhk only.... They do not have 3 bhk (< 85L)...
      Have you heard otherwise ?

Comment

Contacted their marketing people... They claim they only have 3bhks that are penthouse (> 1.5 cr) ie. 9th floor and 2.5 bhk only.... They do not have 3 bhk (< 85L)...
        They told me the same thing that you mentioned...

Comment

Drop GC

The booking rates were INR 1632/sq ft.

1.) Wing C came up late due to FSI probs (hence not connected to B),

2.) The internal structure is pathetic. A column comes bang in between in living room/bedroom which results is loss of space. You can't keep sofs in straight line, if you do, space gets wasted. Same goes with bedroom, no proper place to keep place beds.

3.) Across the flats, pillar & columns do snake & ladder game, perhaps the architect was snake,

4.) Though the amenities are complete, they are average, nothing special.

5.) The specs:- Just vitrified flooring. No good CP fittings, no video , wooden flooring, basin counters, ......... I mean if you are paying in excess of 4k/sq ft & you still don't have this, it is not VFM,

6.) Anyways, as the project specs have been designed keeping in mind 1632/sq ft, I was disappointed to pay 74L for 3BR in resale & more to the builder,

7.) There is dark inside i.e. on floor lobby (no windows, no dome etc. Heck) Need lights all time.

8.) The only 2 factors which are good about this project:-

Location & ready possession.

Are they kidin? There are multiple options available. In C, 103,303 are there. Same goes for higher floors. Here are some 3BRs:-

http://www.************/Residential-A...L1947727&pos=1

http://www.************/Residential-A...P1128287&pos=2

http://www.************/Residential-A...H1947712&pos=3

http://www.************/Residential-A...W1947504&pos=4

http://www.************/Residential-A...B1947736&pos=5

And many more which they are unable to sell. In next couple of months, it would be 2 year old project. Add depreciation to it, the cost drastically reduces. I see no buyers at current price for such an project.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I find it strange, as could see their ads running for months in newspapers.
            If most are sold out then why ads?

Only two logic applicable.
            1.They have already recovered their investments. And now want to sale remaining flats at premium rates
            2. As mkt is low with budget conscious buyers, they want to attract HNI people. Greed?

Comment

I think they had good profits at 30% booking at original rates. Rest is all CREAM on top of the PIE. They might have kept at least 10% of inventory to sell later.

Comment

Well to me these seem the probs of Rachana builders:-

They jacked the prices exhorbitantly of GC. It became expensive than Aundh, though the builders claim that the project is in Aundh. Great, Avinash Bhosle mentions his adds of AB Palace as Baner & GC is in Aundh.

The current rates deter even HNIs coz at this price one can go to KP, which is more saturated than Baner. I see no HNIs coming here especially when there is nothing except for the location. Even the taps are of normal quality.

This builder has pumped most of his money in Beverly Hills which isn't selling. The profits of GC have been wasted by coming up with Beverly Hills. As no one is buying at BH, builder is squeezing as much as possible in GC.

As rightly said by mady, the ads keep running for months & soon it will be 2 year old project i.e. people started to stay 2 years ago. Another few months, & everyone will forget about this project. If builder is wise enough, he should sell GC at the price of BH else you will keep seeing the ads for next 5 years.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I recently bought in GC and I can tell you that all flats except the top floor are indeed sold out. The rates are high because of the locality. The community is inside Ivory Estate and that says it all! You will never be bothered with noise (no loud speakers!), bad roads, etc. The construction quality is not great, but its not bad either. Builder has been cooperative so far when it comes to repairs, although needed much pushing. When we bought, we also looked at resales, but the new ones from builder made more sense. Resale rates were similar to what the builder was offering.

If you want something cheaper, Baner-Sus link road is a good option. In comparison, rates of this community are much higher. I should also mention excellent connectivity. It takes only 4-5 minutes to university circle (3kms), 10-15 minutes to Symbiosis (6km), deccan (7km), etc. 20-25 minutes to airport (12km) via Range Hills. The roads around this place are excellent! ITI road is the next Karve road with all shopping and its only 1km from this place. So overall, an excellent place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    It became expensive than Aundh, though the builders claim that the project is in Aundh. Great, Avinash Bhosle mentions his adds of AB Palace as Baner & GC is in Aundh.
                    The zip code for GC is 411007 which is in Aundh. Even as the crow flies, its much closer to Aundh than Baner. So its fair to call it Aundh :-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X