Collapse

Bhoomi arista

Last updated: December 7 2010
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bhoomi arista

I liked the project considering low rates as compared to other projects nearby and the location but now I am not in favor of this project due to following reasons

1 .amenties have been removed. sales perso is giving some stupid reasons. Like For Swimming pool..Water Prob in balewadi...Gas pipe : Its not a gas pipe its a gas bank which is risky...Removal of TT room , steam baths etc..its difficult to maintain
    2. NA Approvals. No NA approval till yet.Construction has been stopped months ago

3.Dont know why the rate has been increased from 3000 to 3100...even though the construction has been stopped.

4. He wants all clauses in the builder favor as usual...like he is not reasy to give in writing that possesion will not be delayed although he is confident of completing the project before september..but no written clause

5. No written clause like refund of 100% booking amount in case no NA till 1 or 2 months time

6. No negotiation on the rates.

7. Not so many features which are currently available in other projects like Video ..Extra wash basin in the dinning area , Extra sink in Dry balcony..quality of floor tiles are ok..he is selling on bhoomi mumbai name..which is not reflected in quality.
    8 . Plan not finalized for C and D buildings ...Layout can be changed any time...
    9..So I think better to avoid at this point of time..He is not that great as he mentions like mumbai reputed builder etc etc.

Comment

Re : Bhoomi arista

any idea if this project has been scraped and builder has left pune or people who have booked are suffereing....I have seen the site last weekend there is no construction happening for this project since nov 2009...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X