Avalon elysium

Last updated: April 14 2010
9 | Posts
2651 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalon elysium

Hi I went to haae a look at this project in Wakad..It is in bit interiors of Wakad.They are quoting 2700 psf....any idea howz the builder, their reputation? It's fitting my budget.. but want to be sure abt builder reputation? please comment..Realacre and Bonzibuddy appreciate if you comment..thanks... Further could you please let me know what all constitute agreement value of a flat on which Stamp duty is calculated( eg does it include car parking, club membership, MSEB, society formation..etc)

Re : Avalon elysium

Originally posted by flat402 View Post
    Hi I went to haae a look at this project in Wakad..It is in bit interiors of Wakad.They are quoting 2700 psf....any idea howz the builder, their reputation? It's fitting my budget.. but want to be sure abt builder reputation? please comment..Realacre and Bonzibuddy appreciate if you comment..thanks... Further could you please let me know what all constitute agreement value of a flat on which Stamp duty is calculated( eg does it include car parking, club membership, MSEB, society formation..etc)
    I dropped Wakad from my list. Hence, not seeing any new projects.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

When is the possession date??

Comment

posession is March - April 2010

Comment

Please share if you have any feedback about this project

Comment

Originally posted by itspankajforyou View Post
            Please share if you have any feedback about this project
            Any update on this project. My colleague in the office is looking to buy there at 2900. Pls share your valuable inputs. Thx - Harish

Comment

We liked the project, overall layout and plan. The only thing which we dislike is the project is very inside from main wakad road. Also in near future this project will be surrounded by all building, you will feel bit congestive to stay there. The last rate which was offered to us was 2800 - 70 Rs discount = 2720 Rs psf. Builder was not ready to negotiate at all

Comment

Min. area for 2 BHK is 1200 sq. ft. (if i am not wrong about this. )
                So, total cost is going around 37L - 38L.

Floor layout is good. spacious rooms. I dropped this because of total cost.

Comment

I am interested to buy 2.5 BHK Flat in Avlon Assoicates.Total Area 1440 rate:2900. About plan I have consulted with Vastu Architect according to him this is good vastu compliant project.Also as the Kolte Patils Pink city is nearer to this,the proposed roads will be completed very soon.
                  Is it worth buying in this project??I just want to know more details on this project

Comment

Better invest in a ready possession or resale near to to city, I am sure you will be able to find a good reputed project if you look up magicbricks or 99acres or sakal classifieds.Best is to avoid anything promised "in future" in these times. Also, you already have a dependency with another project, so the property would become a high risk liability than a asset.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X