Luxuria-Vimannagar

Last updated: November 17 2009
17 | Posts
2663 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxuria-Vimannagar

I heard that its better to go in for ready possession flats. But due to financial constraints I was thinking of UC flats since the money can be paid over a couple of year period. Luxuria is at Viman nagar by Runwal group. They are quoting 3100 psf and the flats are around 1200 sqft for 2 bhk. so they are spacious. Considering Runwal has been in the business for a long time, is a big builder and hopefully no bad credibility issues, whats your opinion on whether I should go ahead.

Re : Luxuria-Vimannagar

How come it is being offered at 3100 psf when Rohan next to it is quoting 3700. Also Mystic Moods by naiknavre is also quoting 3700. 3100 looks attractive provided there are no issues, as I heard that Runwal had some issues in the past.

Comment

Yes, I also heard that Runwal had some issues, but it was family related issues I think.

3100 does seem a very attractive rate. Probably its because the project is yet to begin in a month. I felt Rohans prices are always inflated.

In one of the thread, realacres was mentioning to check with registration office on properties which you are interested. Lots of hidden things about the site can be uncovered. So in case you are interested, you can check up with the registration office on this. If I decide to go in for UC flats, I would definitely try to check with the registration office about this project.

Comment

Navina, have they opened their site office ar Vimannagar. can you give me some more info as to when did say that they would give possession?...Thanks

Comment

Navina, I have also read somewhere abt 3100 rate for this proj. It's def. best rate offered in V'nagar but big que Y? Mithila has also just started and rate is 3800 to 4200. Ready poss. flats at K'campus/Zircon/Gera/Lunkand Amazon has 3600 to 4000 rate. I would suggest you to check with local brokers and try to gather information abt this project. If it's pre-luanch offer then simply ingnore the project. Never go for pre-launch offer. Google for pre-launch and you will find answers.

Here is thr URL: (Italian Marble/AC/etc...)
          --http://www.runwal.com/pune/contents/luxuria_project.html--

Regards,
          Jigar Shah
          Last edited by jigarshah; September 22 2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I just called up the site office & spoke to one Mr Dheeraj. He was saying that all 2bhk saleable area is 875 sqfeet & the rate us Rs3100. So the total package would come to around Rs 30 lakhs.

Comment

Called up the

Comment

Floor plans looks pathetic. One wall, from living to bedroom is common between two flats so expect poor vantilation. also no duct near kitchen to fit chimney...

Comment

hmm, I agree that no duct in the kitchen is a problem. But would an exhaust fan at the utility room take care of the smoke?.

I feel ventilation in the Living room and bedroom may not be a problem since they provide huge windows in those rooms and a balcony in one of the bedroom bedroom

Comment

I have been to the site of Luxuria. The project details are like. Currently they are offerring 2 & 3bhk. 2bhk area are 760 & 845 sq feet only. hk area is 1300 sq feet.

The per sq feet rate is Rs 3100. So a 2bhk total package would come to around 26 to 32 lakhs & total package for 3bhk would come to around 44 lakhs.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X