Collapse

List of projects in Hadapsar / Magarpatta, Pune

Last updated: March 16 2017
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : List of projects in Hadapsar / Magarpatta, Pune

Add to that, every month there are dozens of FATAL accidents on hadapsar bridge and roads near mandi. I dont recollect number of people died here last year, but that was big number.

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
    I have stayed at Kubera Sankul society near the PMT depot and there is proper PMC water supply here. But too much of rural crowd who drive motorbikes like they own the road. the major problems I faced here are the pollution and sound emanating from the PMT depot, the horrible traffic below Hadapsar bridge and lots of fighting between local groups who drive motorbikes very recklessly and start hitting any one who may come their way. I have myself witnessed poor guys being trashed by these motorcyle goons atleast 3 times only coz they did not give them right of way. I am glad I have now come to Salunke Vihar/ Wanavdi where living is pretty good. IMHO anywhere in Hadapsar except projects on Magarpatta road are not worth living.

Comment

Where is DSK Sunderban, is it connected to Magarpatta road, I heard they have their own water purifying system, which means out of PMC I guess ? Marvel folks are always 4k + .. what is the name of the new proj I didnt see anything on their site. Heard Rohan Builders is also plannin something on Magarpatta road ? Any ideas ???

Comment

Originally posted by Pune2010 View Post
        Where is DSK Sunderban, is it connected to Magarpatta road, I heard they have their own water purifying system, which means out of PMC I guess ? Marvel folks are always 4k + .. what is the name of the new proj I didnt see anything on their site. Heard Rohan Builders is also plannin something on Magarpatta road ? Any ideas ???
        DSK Sunderban is just adjacent to Amanora..Off Magarpatta Road. The road approaching to Sunderban is not in very good condition. Yes, you are right it does not fall in PMC limit. The construction site of Rohan Builder is near Kumar Picasso. They are coming up with small commercial + residential complex. Personally, I didn't liked the location since it is surrounded by slums more over the approaching road is also not so good...

Comment

I agree with zswap.. It is not at all developed for living yet...

Comment

Bought flat in Runwal Seagull

I bought 2 bhk flat (1002 sqft) in Runwal Seagull.
            The rate was 2575.
            Total cost goes to 30 Lacs.

Comment

Congrats on ur purchase. Which wing and floor is it ? When is the possession promised ?
              It would be gr8 if you can post some project updates as construction status and other details like parking / amenities / water supply etc...

Originally posted by zerocool333 View Post
              I bought 2 bhk flat (1002 sqft) in Runwal Seagull.
              The rate was 2575.
              Total cost goes to 30 Lacs.

Comment

Aditi its been years u r searching a house in hadapsar area, u must be having all info on the projects in this area....can you throw some light on Marvilla project

Comment

I have not check this project, since its under construction and also did not like the location. If you have checked it pls let us know.

Originally posted by real_analyst View Post
                  Aditi its been years u r searching a house in hadapsar area, u must be having all info on the projects in this area....can you throw some light on Marvilla project

Comment

Marvilla Project looks good ... Its in PMC limit....specification and amenities are good....flat layout is ok....but cost? 3 months back builder was quoting 2500 and now 3000.... I feel 2400-2500 is ok....please give suggestion

Comment

but marvilla is not ready possession....so that is one more problem

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X