M trying to shortlist the projects in and near hadapsar / magarpatta area

have found the below projects so far, can u pls help me out which one of them is good and worth buying / investing OR any other GOOD project which m missing.


1) Runwall Seagull
2) Pearl Tower
3) Gera city in kharadi
4) DSK Sundarban
5)
Celebria
6)
Satyaraj Aangan
7)
Park Infinia
8)
URBAN NIRVANA
9) Blue Berry Kharadi
Read more
Reply
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On the road to Runwal seagull, there are projects like Sanskruti and Esha Empire.. worth a look
    CommentQuote
  • Add to the list Amanora:D. Hey, just kiddin'. Drop all the projects at Kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen Pearl tower, the location is very good, but the flats look very elongated, like the rooms are arranged in a single line.

    Have you checked out Oxygen valley. I remember reading in one of the threads that this was a good project too. But I am still to check this out.

    In DSK Sundarban are flats still available? I was told they were all sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Navina
    I have seen Pearl tower, the location is very good.
    Have you checked out Oxygen valley. I remember reading in one of the threads that this was a good project too. But I am still to check this out.
    In DSK Sundarban are flats still available? I was told they were all sold out.

    Pearl tower location would be noisy (Gadittal-bridge & PMT depo near) considering luxurious project.

    DID NOT check OxygenValley as 2 km outside hadapsar (Manjari) & undeveloped. Broker mentioned rates between 1800-2200 psf. A friend visited it and liked the sample-flat. Let me know your experience.

    I called in Tranquility (opp OxygenValley) and was offered ready-possession 3BHK 1400 sqf flat for 34 Lac inc all & CP.

    Visited DSK Sundarban site-office 2 months back and was told 3200 psf rate which infuriated me due to pathetic location. It is worth 2000 psf only. Only selling point, its near Amanora park :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • I think "Ashok Nagar" project is good one on Handewadi road. The quality of construction is very good and also the floor Plan for 2BHK. I also visited the Runwal Segull project which is just apposite to Ashok Nagar but their floor plan for 2BHK flat is not good. They are offring 2500psf for march 2010 passesion...
    CommentQuote
  • Isnt Kumar Picasso also in the same area ? do we have proper connectivity n water supply to this part of the world or is it running on water tankers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not in PMC area

    Not seen Ashok Nagar but to my knowledge, Kumar Picasso falls outside PMC limits. Correct me if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Last week I visited some of the sites near magarpatta:

    1) Magarpatta City (Sylvania/Trillium/Laburnum):
    3250 PSQF. All 2 BHK sold out. (? :))
    3 BHK (1300 SQFT+) all inclusive package starting 52L. Only few 3BHK flats left. (:D ). I am not sure who all are buying at this rate and package?)
    2) Marvel project outside MP city.
    All Sold Out. 4500 PSQFT. (). Now marketing for their project in Kharadi and project near DSK Sunderban at the same rate 4500 PSQFT).
    3) DSK Sunderban.
    Phase -1 sold out. Phase -2. No progress at all. Possession in 2011.
    Rate 3000 PSQFT.
    4) Panchashil Magarpatta Annexe.
    5BHK Lux Apartments. (After knowing this I have not enquired anything).
    5) Acolade (Kharadi)
    2850 PSQFT. A few 2/3 BHK Pent House as well as flats available. Marketing person accepted problem of water supply especially in summer.




    Originally Posted by realacres
    Not seen Ashok Nagar but to my knowledge, Kumar Picasso falls outside PMC limits. Correct me if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • I have stayed at Kubera Sankul society near the PMT depot and there is proper PMC water supply here. But too much of rural crowd who drive motorbikes like they own the road. the major problems I faced here are the pollution and sound emanating from the PMT depot, the horrible traffic below Hadapsar bridge and lots of fighting between local groups who drive motorbikes very recklessly and start hitting any one who may come their way. I have myself witnessed poor guys being trashed by these motorcyle goons atleast 3 times only coz they did not give them right of way. I am glad I have now come to Salunke Vihar/ Wanavdi where living is pretty good. IMHO anywhere in Hadapsar except projects on Magarpatta road are not worth living.
    CommentQuote
  • Add to that, every month there are dozens of FATAL accidents on hadapsar bridge and roads near mandi. I dont recollect number of people died here last year, but that was big number.


    Originally Posted by mannusingh
    I have stayed at Kubera Sankul society near the PMT depot and there is proper PMC water supply here. But too much of rural crowd who drive motorbikes like they own the road. the major problems I faced here are the pollution and sound emanating from the PMT depot, the horrible traffic below Hadapsar bridge and lots of fighting between local groups who drive motorbikes very recklessly and start hitting any one who may come their way. I have myself witnessed poor guys being trashed by these motorcyle goons atleast 3 times only coz they did not give them right of way. I am glad I have now come to Salunke Vihar/ Wanavdi where living is pretty good. IMHO anywhere in Hadapsar except projects on Magarpatta road are not worth living.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is DSK Sunderban, is it connected to Magarpatta road, I heard they have their own water purifying system, which means out of PMC I guess ? Marvel folks are always 4k + .. what is the name of the new proj I didnt see anything on their site. Heard Rohan Builders is also plannin something on Magarpatta road ? Any ideas ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pune2010
    Where is DSK Sunderban, is it connected to Magarpatta road, I heard they have their own water purifying system, which means out of PMC I guess ? Marvel folks are always 4k + .. what is the name of the new proj I didnt see anything on their site. Heard Rohan Builders is also plannin something on Magarpatta road ? Any ideas ???


    DSK Sunderban is just adjacent to Amanora..Off Magarpatta Road. The road approaching to Sunderban is not in very good condition. Yes, you are right it does not fall in PMC limit. The construction site of Rohan Builder is near Kumar Picasso. They are coming up with small commercial + residential complex. Personally, I didn't liked the location since it is surrounded by slums more over the approaching road is also not so good...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with zswap.. It is not at all developed for living yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Bought flat in Runwal Seagull

    I bought 2 bhk flat (1002 sqft) in Runwal Seagull.
    The rate was 2575.
    Total cost goes to 30 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats on ur purchase. Which wing and floor is it ? When is the possession promised ?
    It would be gr8 if you can post some project updates as construction status and other details like parking / amenities / water supply etc...

    Originally Posted by zerocool333
    I bought 2 bhk flat (1002 sqft) in Runwal Seagull.
    The rate was 2575.
    Total cost goes to 30 Lacs.
    CommentQuote