Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by kirunOnlyLet's use this thread to get the details of proj in our budgets.
1. 2 BHK, in less than 25-30L in above area.
2. 2.5 BHK, in less than 30-35L in above area.
3. 3 BHK, in less than 35-40L in above area.
The final price is including everything, all charges for amenities, parking, floor rise, society registration, etc.
I somehow like the concept of 2.5 BHK, as 3 toilets/bathroom looks to be useless(too much) for family.
2.5 BHK is not about having only 2 toilets/bathroom, it means you get a bedroom which is big enough only to be a store roomCommentQuote0Flag
Looking at the current market rate i dont think that you will be able to get a flat in around 30L.
Most builders have increase their prices.
In PS area the prices have gone up to 3200psf.
- Looking at the area options then we can get 2BHK in Wakad in 30L atleast sure.CommentQuote0Flag