Has anybody checked/booked flat at Queenstown,Chinchwad?
Any information would be highly appreciated.
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sumil7
    The chap I spoke to said .......Sumil

First post & you call the salesguy a chap:D, appreciate it. Happy to see that buyers are no longer taking the builders word for granted.:)
    Even out of forum, I am seeing sudden awareness amongst people about RE. They might not know what we members here know but there exists caution & awareness amongst buyers which is a good sign indeed.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I did ask about the front road too and was told that there is approval for expansion but I did not get any definitive dates. One more point to keep in mind is that there are no covered car parkings.

Sumil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumil7
    One more point to keep in mind is that there are no covered car parkings.

Sumil

Hey, so where to park the cars/bikes? On railway tracks?:D
    CommentQuote
  • This is so unusual of a modern project so as not to provide a covered car park. Man are they gonna implement iRobot style car parks :D (in the movie you just leave your car in the lobby, the car is automatically parked in the multistory car park ).
    CommentQuote
  • psf Rate Queenstown!!!

Hi Friends...Does anyone know the psf rate Queenstown now. This is one of the schemes that i ahve shortlisted..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishaljshirsat
    Hi Friends...Does anyone know the psf rate Queenstown now. This is one of the schemes that i ahve shortlisted..

What is the current possession date being committed to you by the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Current Possesssion date if Apr 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Current booking rates for Queenstown

Hey hi Guys...does anyone know what are the current booking rates for queenstown. I am thinking of buying a 3bhk in queenstown. If anyone knows about the current rates, please respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca_manish
    Hey hi Guys...does anyone know what are the current booking rates for queenstown. I am thinking of buying a 3bhk in queenstown. If anyone knows about the current rates, please respond.

Current rate quoted was 3200 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friends had booked a flat a year back in this project at I think Rs 2900.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys, I am planning to buy 3 bhk...my budget is of 50 L. I shortlisted two properties - Queenstown and Ganga Skies. I need your help to choose between these two properties.

Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satishkadam79
    Hey Guys, I am planning to buy 3 bhk...my budget is of 50 L. I shortlisted two properties - Queenstown and Ganga Skies. I need your help to choose between these two properties.

Thanks in Advance.

Forget both.
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres, If I have to make a decision between these two..which one is slightly better? Or should I say which one is less worse? J
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satishkadam79
    Realacres, If I have to make a decision between these two..which one is slightly better? Or should I say which one is less worse? J

I didn't like the location of Queenstown, tooo close to railway tracks. Also confirm whether builder is giving covered parking or not. Some layout plans have also been modified.

Coming to Ganga Skies, it is of Goel Ganga, so better to stay away from such builders. GG is a big no-no. Avoid them at all costs.

* Conclusion:- Speak with Queenstown buyers & ask them about their experience. If you are satisfied, go ahead but avoid Goel Ganga at all costs.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that there is problem of fly-ash from Foundry of Tata Motors
    CommentQuote