Queenstown - Chinchwad, Pune

Last updated: December 7 2015
54 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Queenstown - Chinchwad, Pune

Originally posted by rahulg2009 View Post
    one of my friend recently visited the site, builder is saying most of the scheme is sold out and there are few flats remaining even possession date is through out year (2010) that is building wise.

apart from problems mentioned about any other advise on this site... thanks in advance
    Hi rahulg2009,
    did you inquire more on Queenstown, I visited this site find most of the stuff good except railway noise. how much they are negotiating? any idea? please help me.

Comment

can anybody please share negotiable rates n other pros & cons of Queenstown? Is it overrated ? what about maintenance charges with all these amenities ..monthly maintenance can go upto Rs 4000-5000?
      So is it a wise investment? or should I go for something with less amenities?
      please helpppp!! really confused

Comment

I personally feel all amenities are overrated.
        gym, swimming pool, nana-nani park, temple, sand pit, etc. etc. etc. just another way for the builders to increase the total cost.
        i do exercise inside four walls of my home, there are enough public swimming pools if u look around, same with temples, etc.
        just providing an open space wud do just fine, but again its just my personal opinion.

Comment

very true impmpl!
          But problem is no builder will provide only open space, either there will a building or these so called amenities.. so this may be a way to get some fresh air inside your home. I also saw some projects without amenities but in tht case either the locality is not so good or it is over crowded with all buildings around

Comment

I had paid a visit to queenstown about 3 weeks back and the quoted price was 3100, from the sixth floor onwards price increase of Rs25/floor. What I understood is they are building all the towers together but not all the towers are being released for booking. The chap I spoke to said they will release more towers once the prices go up. The good thing is proximity to chinchwad station but there could be noise pollution. But something to be wary about is the open nalas(sewage canals) just across the road. I was told by relatives that during monsoon the dirty nala water gets to the road and the stench is not something you will want by paying 45-50 lacs. Only one tower has one/two bedroom flats. It seems that people from mumbai have invested in the project and the guy said punewalas preferred low floors while the mumbai folk preferred higher floors. Location wise I would prefer Metropolitan also at Chinchwad and the rates were in the region of 2700-2900.

Sumil

Comment

My 1 cent of information

I have visited about 50+ projects in/around Pune and in none of these projects did I find breathing space as huge as Queenstown. When I say breathing space, I mean the distance between two buildings. Well, not all buildings have large breathing space but the ones that do have just enormous breathing space e.g.building C,D,E & I,J,K.
              Refer:
              ]http://www.mindspacerealty.com/queenstown_birdeyeview.htm[/url]

Location wise, it cannot get better with proximity of Chinchwad raliway station (this will become a Model railway station by end of 2010 - govt. has approved the plans already)

Well, the negatives:
              Amenities wise, it might be bit of a 'hype' there.
              Also, the narrow road at the entrance might become a bottleneck when the project is completed.

This was my 1 cent of information. My personal verdict - go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by sumil7 View Post
                The chap I spoke to said .......Sumil
                First post & you call the salesguy a chap, appreciate it. Happy to see that buyers are no longer taking the builders word for granted.
                Even out of forum, I am seeing sudden awareness amongst people about RE. They might not know what we members here know but there exists caution & awareness amongst buyers which is a good sign indeed.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I did ask about the front road too and was told that there is approval for expansion but I did not get any definitive dates. One more point to keep in mind is that there are no covered car parkings.

Sumil

Comment

Originally posted by sumil7 View Post
                    One more point to keep in mind is that there are no covered car parkings.

Sumil
                    Hey, so where to park the cars/bikes? On railway tracks?
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

This is so unusual of a modern project so as not to provide a covered car park. Man are they gonna implement iRobot style car parks (in the movie you just leave your car in the lobby, the car is automatically parked in the multistory car park ).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X