Costa Rica - Rama Group- Wakad

Last updated: December 12 2015
63 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Costa Rica - Rama Group- Wakad

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Don't have any idea about Krystal city in Moshi but surely in current times, it is not at all advisable to opt for under-constro projects. The projects of medium-big scale builders (as per Pune standards) have been delayed by over an year, so best to opt for ready possession with occupancy certificate in place. You can check out some projects in Spine road.

Thank you for the views.

Due to my budget Under consturction is the only option for me as I dont need to occupy in next 2 years.
    And on spine road the budget is on high end about 45L - 50L. And Moshi area looks good in coming 5+ yrs time.

Comment

Originally posted by pawaramol View Post
      Thank you for the views.

Due to my budget Under consturction is the only option for me as I dont need to occupy in next 2 years.
      And on spine road the budget is on high end about 45L - 50L. And Moshi area looks good in coming 5+ yrs time.
      Negotiation is on cards at spine road & should be in your budget.
      However, as end user, I won't bother about 5+ years but will see what is there on ground today.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Moshi is fast becoming a very good option for people having budget of around 40 lacs.. There are very good projects in that area and all having around the same budget.. Along with Krystal City check out Matra Moments, Destination Ostia, Swaraj, Ashul Cosmas, Nakshatra iLand etc.. There are also small and medium societies coming up in this area... They are all good projects.. In case you can increase your budget a bit you can also look at Kumar Princeville and Pharande Woodsville.. Once you visit most of them you will have a good idea and can make an informed decision..

Originally posted by pawaramol View Post
        Thank you guys on this thread,
        Can you please advice me, I am thinking of booking a flat in Krystal city in Moshi as my budget is on lower side 37L for 2 BHK and this seems ok in budget.
        I am looking for self occupancy in 2 yrs time.
        Your response will be very help for my deciosn making.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Negotiation is on cards at spine road & should be in your budget.
          However, as end user, I won't bother about 5+ years but will see what is there on ground today.
          2 yrs back if I would have seen Moshi, I would definitely have thought against living there.. There were small industries here and there with no visible infrastructure.. But in last 2 years it has changed to a good extent.. Moshi has become very good compared to 2 years back.. The roads and other infrastructure are good.. As it comes in PCMC, it will only become better in the future.. The only problem that I see is a reliable bus service to this area but I hope that will also come in future soon..

Moshi is only 15-20 mins away from Pimple Saudagar and thanks to the widening work that is going on for Alandi Vishrantwadi Road, once that will complete it will take 20-30 mins to Vishrantwadi as well... All the 3 major IT parks are easily accessible.. It already has the DP Plan approved and in next 5 years it definitely will be at par with Bhosari or Spine Road.. In fact it will be more livable than Spine Road for sure..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X