World is just about to recover from recession, but Pune property rates are increased like Boom is back here in Pune. What you say guys?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All these are gimmicks...We will get to know more about mkt situations in next 3 mths. Then we will get to know the real situation about the mkt.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Mr Khedkar.. I think its Not Builder but Buyer should understand this...If Buyers are buying the why the hell they dont increase prices...they are there for business not for Charity:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • good one

good one ash

Recession is all about demand and supply supported by minimum cost implication on seller !

Bonziibuddy

Originally Posted by ash7979
    Hey Mr Khedkar.. I think its Not Builder but Buyer should understand this...If Buyers are buying the why the hell they dont increase prices...they are there for business not for Charity:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    If Buyers are buying the why the hell they dont increase prices...they are there for business not for Charity

Below link throws some analyse on RE investment at current-level:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Opinion/Columnists/Manoj-Pant/Recession-and-real-estate-in-India/articleshow/4121186.cms

Returns are much lower than secured FD. If recession continues then even the principle may go in drain.
    I think ppl buying property in fear that price may go up should do a reality check based current rentals in Pune.

What is so great in investing 20 Lac in a flat which fetches rent of Rs 5000 only?
    Now, even an investment of 10 Lac fetching Rs 5000 makes less sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Because we people made builder to fetch 500 % profit in each scheme. And that also w/o any guarantee of construction quality / completion.

Somebody is buying so they are selling. Why blame builder !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Hey Mr Khedkar.. I think its Not Builder but Buyer should understand this...If Buyers are buying the why the hell they dont increase prices...they are there for business not for Charity:D:D:D

khedkar is saying rates are increasing i dont understand your comment pls clarify

"World is just about to recover from recession, but Pune property rates are increased like Boom is back here in Pune. What you say guys? "
    ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/report.php?p=36561"]
    CommentQuote
  • Recession is over? Man, from where did you get this news? Germany is not going to come out before 2013, UK & EU not before 2012, US is still wondering, Japan is peeping out of the eyehole, Indian FM said that liquidity now needs to be curtailed as fiscal deficit is widening, China has admitted of inflating it's books, Russia is looking only towards oil......

Man, recession is not over. What has happened is that we have now opened our parachutes & these reduce the speed of fall & not the fall as whole. Now, only if builders say that one can take-off using a parachute:D.
    CommentQuote
  • I fail to understant why people link recession with property price correction.
    Can some one please remind me of recession that led to property correction in USA?
    I think it was other way round isn't it?
    The primary reasons why property prices will correct in India now are below:
    1) Current prices are not affordable to common man.
    2) Huge gap between rent and cost of owning the same property.
    Price correction will take lot of time because.
    1) Builders are sitting on huge profits.
    2) There still are many people looking at RE as easy money, which doubles in 5 yrs.
    Todays RE bulls who are buying are in one way good for RE bears as we get more renting
    option. We can easily rent 40-50L property for rent of 10-12K/month.
    Happy buying RE bulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    What has happened is that we have now opened our parachutes & these reduce the speed of fall & not the fall as whole.

Very well said!! Kudos to you..

Our company's UAE office has laid off around 50 employees in the last month..:(
    CommentQuote