Hi,

I need more inputs on the Pan card clubs area. How is it with respect to accessibility, water, etc?

Thanks and Regards,
Nimish Goray
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nimish1981
    Hi,

I need more inputs on the Pan card clubs area. How is it with respect to accessibility, water, etc?

Thanks and Regards,
    Nimish Goray

It is worse than Thar desert coz in thar desert camels can atleast walk, not here:D. And I am serious. Check out Beverly Hills, Regents Park, Basant Bahar for yourself. Don't foget to buy iodex beforehand!!

No roads, no water, no streetlights!
    CommentQuote
  • realacres : I mean upto Supreme Pallacio and Silver Moon only, not even one centimeter after that . What are the prospects of development in this area in the next 5 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    It is worse than Thar desert coz in thar desert camels can atleast walk, not here:D. And I am serious. Check out Beverly Hills, Regents Park, Basant Bahar for yourself. Don't foget to buy iodex beforehand!!

No roads, no water, no streetlights!

WATER !!!! DHOONDTE RAHE JAOGE...:D Serious water problems.Go for baner-pashan link road as water problems are lesser there...Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimish1981
    realacres : I mean upto Supreme Pallacio and Silver Moon only, not even one centimeter after that . What are the prospects of development in this area in the next 5 years?

Even after 5 years, the situation will be same given the way our Govt. & builders works. The only difference you will find is some disgruntled people who bought a flat here based on future development:D.

Also as RE boom will not be seen like that of 2004-08, see your investments stuck for long period. Infact, the builders are asking for future rates today. Maybe they should start Future RE Rate Index:p.

Ask the builders here if they can now provide a water pipleline from moon if not PMC?:D
    CommentQuote
  • i think pallacio rates are quite high. dont know will that be also as popular as Supreme Palms in balewadi.

How the water situation in balewadi? infra is also better than baner road although still has much scope for the improvement.
    CommentQuote
  • Water situation is no better in balewadi.....and I guess infra is also nt much either.......except for a few roads ..most societies dont hv approach roads......example Aditya Breeze...Parkland.....etc...

Most builders talk about DP roads coming up.....but guess those dreams are shown by them since years and will remain dreams for years to come up also....

Guess one can ask the ppl staying in the socities abt the shape of infra when they took the possession years back and the current situation....answers wont encourage u much...

Originally Posted by hporwal
    i think pallacio rates are quite high. dont know will that be also as popular as Supreme Palms in balewadi.

How the water situation in balewadi? infra is also better than baner road although still has much scope for the improvement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsingh13
    Water situation is no better in balewadi.....and I guess infra is also nt much either.......except for a few roads ..most societies dont hv approach roads......example Aditya Breeze...Parkland.....etc...

Most builders talk about DP roads coming up.....but guess those dreams are shown by them since years and will remain dreams for years to come up also....

Guess one can ask the ppl staying in the socities abt the shape of infra when they took the possession years back and the current situation....answers wont encourage u much...

I am staying in Supreme Palms & As this is one of the best place to live in Balewadi...But I daily see dozens of Tankers coming to supply water here (I must say here builders is doing good work, as we never faced Dry Tap even though its Tanker water)....

So, water problem is everywhere in Newly developing areas...& I dont think that this gonna change much....coz these poltician run tanker business, so they dont wanna loose their business...so I think it will go in cycle as far as water is concerned...like supoose currently 10 society dont have proper water supply so these tanker guys have 10 society as customer, so in future if 10 more society will come up ,so I think these 10 previous society will get water supply, so that net loss for TANKER racket is zero...

I wonder that Many society started their work 5 years back in balewadi & still Pune municipality not able to provide water supply to these society...this is simply political GAME...ppld keep voting NCP-kongress & will keep suffering like this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I am staying in Supreme Palms & As this is one of the best place to live in Balewadi...But I daily see dozens of Tankers coming to supply water here (I must say here builders is doing good work, as we never faced Dry Tap even though its Tanker water)....

So, water problem is everywhere in Newly developing areas...& I dont think that this gonna change much....coz these poltician run tanker business, so they dont wanna loose their business...so I think it will go in cycle as far as water is concerned...like supoose currently 10 society dont have proper water supply so these tanker guys have 10 society as customer, so in future if 10 more society will come up ,so I think these 10 previous society will get water supply, so that net loss for TANKER racket is zero...

I wonder that Many society started their work 5 years back in balewadi & still Pune municipality not able to provide water supply to these society...this is simply political GAME...ppld keep voting NCP-kongress & will keep suffering like this

Yes, you are truely true :D
    Tanker mafias are everywhere in Pune and all are NCP / Congress workers. It's their montly salary paid by their party from our pockets :D
    You and me vote them and keep paying them by all mens, tomorrow their guns will rape our daughters but still we will keep paying them everything...jay ho...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    Yes, you are truely true :D
    tomorrow their guns will rape our daughters but still we will keep paying them everything...jay ho...

Cool down bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    Yes, you are truely true
    Tanker mafias are everywhere in Pune and all are NCP / Congress workers. It's their montly salary paid by their party from our pockets
    You and me vote them and keep paying them by all mens, tomorrow their guns will rape our daughters but still we will keep paying them everything...jay ho...

Monds, don't worry. Your anger is justified especially when we return from Japan or Germany who rebuilt entire country in less than 50 years flat & we are still stuck with Bipasa, Bijli, Sadak & Pani:D. However, I strongly feel that as more & more young populations comes in who have global exposure will start demanding more & more from Govt. In any case, the days of NCP as a party are numbered as many leaders are already in talks with Cong & BJP to switch sides before 2014. And this Pawar too won't exist for long either:):- Cancer.

I strongly feel that all who voted for Cong+NCP should visit Gujarat atleast once & then they will know what ground level development is. It is no joke that despite all media campaigning against Modi, he returns as CM for 3 times in a row & will do so even this time too:).
    CommentQuote
  • Unplanned development. Builders just grab land and construct buildings with useless amenities like jogging track and swimming pool; and area has no street lights, no water and these guys sell apartments for 65 lacs; 50 lacs, 40 lacs.

And people actually buy at such grand rates paying 60% of their salary in EMI.

Inspite of providing Italian flooring and all kind of hoopla published in brochure, standard of living is low due to absence of proper infra
    CommentQuote
  • realacres

BJP play caste politics in Maharashtra; they never project people like Nitin Gadkari who did good job in expressway to Mumbai; but they bring Munde for OBC votes (and he brought his family along with him).

All in all, west Maharashtra is growing because British left Mumbai for us:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    realacres

BJP play caste politics in Maharashtra; they never project people like Nitin Gadkari who did good job in expressway to Mumbai; but they bring Munde for OBC votes (and he brought his family along with him).

Man, Gadkari is set to become next National BJP President. Munde is pathetic & should limit himself to Zilla parishad elections. He came up only due to late Pramod mahajan. In all this, he will be dwarfed by gadkari supporters as they will have upper hand in delhi.

The best part:- SS & BJP (brain child of late mahajan) may not go together in 2014 & you may see BJP+MNS fighting it together as Raj & Nitin share good rapport with each other:).
    All in all, west Maharashtra is growing because British left Mumbai for us

LoL:D. If not, Mumbai would have been either in Gujarat or an UT. Mumbai gives 40% of total taxes of entire country & most of the money is spent in UP & Bihar which is wasted in constructing behenjis statues & feeding paswan & lalus .

Hence, I always advocate not to pay taxes honestly:) coz the money is not going to be used for your own good.
    CommentQuote