Hello All,

I am looking for an opinion and guidance about investing in commercial office/shop in pune hinjewadi.. I am currently working in UK and have been looking to invest in indian real estate but I find the property prices outrageous and feel that it is better to invest in an Fixed Deposit with a guarantee of 100% returns within 8-9 yrs rather than investing in over priced properties ...

I came across the Kolte patil hinjewadi city centre project and it looks like a good investment option... I can easily rent it for around 40-45K per month rent (which is a good return). and I hope for a good appreciation as well.

It will be great if I can get some guidance and feedback from other members on this.

Thanks,
Sophie
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Another project to invest in commercial office/shop is in Blue Ridge, Hinjewadi. From what I last heard, around 60% of the commercial spaces have been sold already. The shops will open sometime next year. Their opening depends upon the completion of towers B1, B2, B3 & B4.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please let me know if Kolte Patil - City Center is a good investment ???

When compared to an investment in residential properties ???

Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Another project to invest in commercial office/shop is in Blue Ridge, Hinjewadi. From what I last heard, around 60% of the commercial spaces have been sold already. The shops will open sometime next year. Their opening depends upon the completion of towers B1, B2, B3 & B4.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am planning to buy commercial shop in Wakad. One builder near datta mandir on proposed DP road towards Sayaji offering shop for 13000 / sq ft. is the rate ok for this location ? Is there any chances in near future the rates will go down ? I am following with the builder but seems he is in no hurry to sell the shops.

Please advice...
    CommentQuote