The Greater Ganga Panama, Pimple nilakh, Pune

Last updated: September 17 2010
5 | Posts
1867 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greater Ganga Panama, Pimple nilakh, Pune

I had booked a flat in The Greater Ganga Panama in May 2008.
    ]http://www.goelganga.com/projects/panama/index.html[/URL]
    Ths construction is stopped, whenever I go to visit the site as I see the same,
    I don't know when I will get the possession, when asking builder and sales representaive, they don't reply straight.

anybody has any idea why the work is stopped, or builder facing legal problem or number of booking are very lesser.

Thanks in advance

Re : The Greater Ganga Panama, Pimple nilakh, Pune

Ganga Panama project

I have visited Ganga panama project last week...admin told that possession will be in June 2012..but he told that this project has launched 3 months back only?

Nitin

Comment

, just launch a case in consumer court, and please contact Pune Mirror to make this case public.Also, try to find out who else is booked in the scheme, and unitedly launch a case against the builder.

Try to make it public and show it in media, it will help you and all.

Comment

I had visited this project way back in 2008 when they said it was about to launch & possession will be in 2010. The rate quoted that time was 3300. They followed like anything but I did not respond.

Not reliable builder at all...

Comment

Originally posted by maggi View Post
          I had visited this project way back in 2008 when they said it was about to launch & possession will be in 2010. The rate quoted that time was 3300. They followed like anything but I did not respond.

Not reliable builder at all...
          Even I had enquired in 2008 when the project was launched. They were quoting around 3200-3300. But after reading about Goel Ganga on the internet about their collapsing balcony feature, I decided to avoid them. Looks like its still launching after 2 yrs.

Comment

Goel Ganga is one of the crook builders in Pune . Avoid him at any cost

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X