The Greater Ganga Panama, Pimple Nilakh, Pune

Last updated: March 7 2015
20 | Posts
8797 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greater Ganga Panama, Pimple Nilakh, Pune

Facts, don't buy flats in the greater Ganga Panama, Pimple Nilakh, Pune Guest:hi Rep:Hello Rep:May I know if you are planning to buy Ganga Homes? Guest:yes I am interested in buying one at greater ganga panama Guest:i am looking for 2 bhk Rep:Ganga Panama is located Behind Rakshak Society, Pimple Nilakh, New Aundh. Pune, Maharashtra-India Rep:Area of 2 bhk is 1120 Sq ft Guest:what is the price /sq ft Guest:and possession Rep:Rate per sqft is Rs.3100/- Rep:completion date of the project is Aug 2010 Guest:is construction on? Rep:Yes Guest:i know how to reach rakshak chowk, how to go after that, can u pls tell me Rep:="http://www.goelganga.com/projects/panama/images/location_map.jpg?livserv_cs_id=3177899"]http://www.goelganga.com/projects/panama/images/location_map.jpg[/URL] Rep:Please click on the above link to view the location map Guest:ok, is 3100 final rates, or it is negotialble Guest:and also what is the availability of the flats Rep:Our senior sales executive shall assist you regarding negotiations Rep:Kindly provide me your Name, Contact Number and E-mail.I.D. Guest:before providing details I wanna see site, how much work is completed by now Rep:We do arrange for site visits Rep:May I please know your convenient time for site visit? Guest:today around 4:30 to 5 PM Rep:May I please know your Name and Contact details? Guest:My name Ramesh Kumar Rep:Could you please let me know your Contact number and E-mail Id? Guest:i will visit site myself, not comfortable in providing personal details on web, sorry for that Rep:No problem Guest:i think 5 PM would be OK to visit the site Rep:Sure Guest:i heard there is some problem with the site and work is , is it true?topped there Guest:i heard there is some problem with the site and work is stopped there, is it true? Rep:Ganga Panama is our ongoing project Guest:how much booking has been done? Rep:We shall mail you the availability status Guest:any %age idea Rep:We will mail you the availability details Guest:ok it means u don't know Rep:We will get back to you regarding availability Guest:no problem, just want to let you know that ur pace of construction is very pathetic, u opened grater ganga panama in may 2008, still u flats it means that i will not be getting possession in Aug 2010 Rep:We are focused to complete it on or before the projected date Guest:really? did u start working after first slab Guest:is ur parking issue resolved Guest:is ur dispute with land owner resolved? Rep:We shall get in touch with you in this regard Guest:what else u can type in, very typical ganga-goel group represntative comment Rep:We shall keep you updated on the project details Rep:Please let me know your contact number and E-mail Id Guest:do u have some real info or just know to type a few typical sentences? Rep:May I please know your E-mail Id? Guest:sorry Guest:why u need my email id? Guest:am i asking something wrong? Rep:I am sorry, as of now we do not have information in this regard Guest:can u give me contact details of key person, so that I can contact and get full info

Re : The Greater Ganga Panama, Pimple Nilakh, Pune

Wow good info published here, Aur salo ko sharam nahi atti 3100 sqft rate bolnbe ko?

Thanks
    Zen Rider.

Comment

Good you posted it here.

3100 psf in a village...
      So is this their plan of converting villages to city and also to make the poor villagers rich (incase they buy lans from the villagers)

VK
      Last edited by veeemkay; October 2 2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Great Conversation
        Good you pasted in here.
        They are just taking advantage of Festive season to sell as many flats as possible.

Comment

I saw the construction progress lst year n till date......guess Not a single brick has been added.......3100 is freaking crazy to be quoted by the developer

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
          Good you posted it here.

3100 psf in a village...
          So this is therr plan of converting villages to city and also to make the poor villagers rich (incase they buy lans from the villagers)

VK

Comment

zen rider,
            Thanks a lot. Well done. Nice to see someone banging the builders.
            Btw, are they giving tractors free with a flat? Hey, I need something to move around in a village.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

did they cancelled the project?
              have anyone asked for returning money??

Comment

I visited to goel gaga this site also, They were not ready to negotiate while 25 % booking is not confirmed in this project. They are quoting present price only for future developemnt which is not logical. Builder should quote prices behalf of current situation. Where this project is exactly a pure village and i know in future it may be develop. Builder is quoting prices keeping future development in mind only.. and this depends on demanad and supply also.. These area are in demand due to IT park n all

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_i4u View Post
                  I visited to goel gaga this site also, They were not ready to negotiate while 25 % booking is not confirmed in this project. They are quoting present price only for future developemnt which is not logical. Builder should quote prices behalf of current situation. Where this project is exactly a pure village and i know in future it may be develop. Builder is quoting prices keeping future development in mind only.. and this depends on demanad and supply also.. These area are in demand due to IT park n all
                  Yep, this is the ageold logic of builders. You should have straightway told in face that I will pay you 1k/sq ft & will pay remaining amount once the future becomes present. I said this (it was other project though) & the expressions on saleschaps became very funny.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

There is absolutely no work going on in this project. There are a couple of gurkhas snoozing away all day at the site gates...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X