This is a project in Hadapsar and its rate is 2250 psf, but i think the builder will negotiate. I will be seeing the site this weekend. But the place is about 3km away from PMC limits. Do you think its a good investment option considering that in 3-5 years atleast, the area will come under PMC and the rates will appreciate?.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Navina
    This is a project in Hadapsar and its rate is 2250 psf, but i think the builder will negotiate. I will be seeing the site this weekend. But the place is about 3km away from PMC limits. Do you think its a good investment option considering that in 3-5 years atleast, the area will come under PMC and the rates will appreciate?.

I dont want to comment on investment part, as many times its told on this forum that current RE market has no scope of returns.
    When is the possession? If it is not near ready possesion, then pls stay away. The same builder has lots of apartments and duplexes unsold at Manjri Greens.
    If so, they may delay the construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    I dont want to comment on investment part, as many times its told on this forum that current RE market has no scope of returns.
    When is the possession? If it is not near ready possesion, then pls stay away. The same builder has lots of apartments and duplexes unsold at Manjri Greens.
    If so, they may delay the construction.

Some people are more smart than common people like you and me. Obviously they see something that we are not able to see.
    But my common sense tell me that, unless these RE bulls continue buying, we wont get dirt cheap rentals.
    Today we can rent their 50L house for 10K, tomorrow their 1 Cr property we can rent for 10K.
    Let these smart buyers go through the burden/pain of EMI and fighting with builder for not providing the promosed amenities and
    after the posession they bear Property tax, Society maintenance etc.
    Let them pay 30-40K EMI so that we can enjoy their property by paying 10K rent.
    RE bulls please continue to buy, Pune has very good scope to even overtake California/Tokyo in 3-5 yrs in terms of Infra.
    Companies like Microsoft are comming, so buy before its too late. Property prices just never falls. Foolish are the people
    who invest their money in Stocks and Bank FD.
    In USA renting is always costly than owning, be it Car or House which makes perfect sense to me, may be because I am common man.
    CommentQuote
  • Now the builder wants to sell this tranquility flats to Insignia folks in group.
    Builder has sent a proposal to Insignia group for group buying. They are not finding buyers in open market...

Originally Posted by Navina
    CommentQuote
    Now the builder wants to sell this tranquility flats to Insignia folks in group.
    Builder has sent a proposal to Insignia group for group buying. They are not finding buyers in open market...

Please inform what group is this and is price any lower?
    CommentQuote
    Now the builder wants to sell this tranquility flats to Insignia folks in group.

Insignia Gruop is also selling units in a Bunglow society ........
    saw an advt few weeks back ...location i think in NIBM x.
    The Bunglow is sure tempting..
    Since Insiggy is s lesser crook among builders (:D:D)...
    do you have any info on quality/timelines/rates of this Project?
    CommentQuote
  • Trojan,
    The Insignia, you are talking about is a developer.
    http://insigniaproperties.in

While the above post I wrote is about the Insignia group, led by Nitin Degaonkar.

Originally Posted by Trojon
    Insignia Gruop is also selling units in a Bunglow society ........
    saw an advt few weeks back ...location i think in NIBM x.
    The Bunglow is sure tempting..
    Since Insiggy is s lesser crook among builders (:D:D)...
    do you have any info on quality/timelines/rates of this Project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    RE bulls please continue to buy, Pune has very good scope to even overtake California/Tokyo in 3-5 yrs in terms of Infra.
    Companies like Microsoft are comming, so buy before its too late. Property prices just never falls. Foolish are the people
    who invest their money in Stocks and Bank FD.
    In USA renting is always costly than owning, be it Car or House which makes perfect sense

Really, liked your common-sense and humor. LOL :D

One of my friend was so desperate/scared, that he even withdrew savings for rough-times (PF, mutual-funds) to buy a flat (worth 41L) which fetches 7K rent only
    I pity him for compromises he is making on quality of life. He buys cheapest grocery, goes to cheapest hotel.
    I am really confused why people do this
    CommentQuote
  • Some goodwill gestures from our friends in Insignia

As a response to above post, one member in Insignia group wrote a message posting my previous post about Tranquility in Insignia yahoo group
    "I would like to share comments in the Indian Real Estate forum about the group. Earlier also I have seen some not so nice comments about the group on this formum"

In response to this, Nitin Degaonkar has written following. I m copying what he wrote....
    --Aditi.

-------------------------------------------
    Well, I have observed that - Indian Real Estate forum esp the Pune part
    is more of forum for badmouthing about anything and everything that goes
    around in the Pune Real Estate.

There are quite a few guys (including this Aditi Sharama - this is not a
    lady as is made out to be and I can find real identity but havent really
    cared to) who probably dont have any work and keep writing ----. I
    guess this chap too is member in Insignia Group under some other name
    and has no other business than of the kind stated earlier. These guys
    have been crying hoarse even at the bottom of recession that pune
    property prices will come down by 30 to 50% and nothing like that
    happened. People who go by the unscrupulous posts in such faceless forum
    have to pray for their luck. I used to visit this forum and soon found
    it to be getting bad to worse. Many other members of Insignia group who
    also visit the Indian RE Forum would like to comment on this.

As regards to the Project Tranquility - it is up to members to think
    what is right for them.

My take is that this will completely make sense to those who want to buy
    a good house in that locality. Nothing can come close to this pricing
    and facilities. By the time (1 year) once the project is complete the
    prices there will shootup by about Rs.400 to 500.

The developers have completely sold their earlier phase already and have
    opened second phase and we have received offer from them. And please
    note, we approached them and not otherwise.

Regards,

Nitin
    CommentQuote
    As a response to above post, one member in Insignia group wrote a message posting my previous post about Tranquility in Insignia yahoo group
    "I would like to share comments in the Indian Real Estate forum about the group. Earlier also I have seen some not so nice comments about the group on this formum"

In response to this, Nitin Degaonkar has written following. I m copying what he wrote....
    --Aditi.

and has no other business than of the kind stated earlier. These guys
    have been crying hoarse even at the bottom of recession that pune
    property prices will come down by 30 to 50% and nothing like that
    happened. People who go by the unscrupulous posts in such faceless forum
    have to pray for their luck. I used to visit this forum and soon found
    it to be getting bad to worse. Many other members of Insignia group who
    also visit the Indian RE Forum would like to comment on this.

As regards to the Project Tranquility - it is up to members to think
    what is right for them.

My take is that this will completely make sense to those who want to buy
    a good house in that locality. Nothing can come close to this pricing
    and facilities. By the time (1 year) once the project is complete the
    prices there will shootup by about Rs.400 to 500.

The developers have completely sold their earlier phase already and have
    opened second phase and we have received offer from them. And please
    note, we approached them and not otherwise.

Regards,

Nitin

And point is?
    CommentQuote
  • No point. Its a gesture, so I did post it here.

Originally Posted by puser
    And point is?
    CommentQuote
    No point. Its a gesture, so I did post it here.

You got lot of bashing, though...hope you are well :D
    BTW, I too was in the group mailing list and i used to get loads of e-mail each day from group members and then i fed up and unsubscribed, as i stopped reading those e-mails, just select all and hit Delete became my day job :)

Whatever he said, he made use of this forum, formed a group and made his killing :) and so, many others...some do it openly like jitendra pethkar or ravi k...
    CommentQuote
  • You Rock

Originally Posted by aditi sharma

--Aditi.

and has no other business than of the kind stated earlier.

LOL:D:D:D, that was funny. So some one really hates you ha, probably because you step on their stomach.

I must say that "Aditi Sharma" is one of the most respectable, admirable and valuable member on the forum. I count on her posts and give lot of weight to what she write on this forum.

You rock Aditi Sharma.
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin has become like a builder (without the profits). Even real builders like Jitu accept that rates in future cannot be predicted, buy at your own risk.
    Why is Nitin mad if someone says rates will fall after 6 months?

If his project is good, and people are buying at current rates, he should be quietly confident and accept predictions with good humour. That is the mark of a decent guy.

Hey Nitin, dont scream at anyone who says rates will fall. Do we scream at you when you claim 400 rs rise in a year??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    And point is?

Point is.......there are few so called senior members (Aditi shrma and realacres) who are sometimes just diverting from topic and rubbishing....I think they need to be little serious on this forum...people wants some good opinion and not their faltu jokes...
    CommentQuote
  • real_analyst,
    Though I dont deserve it, but its an appreciation when you put someone in the same basket as realacres. Thx for hating me as much as him :)

Originally Posted by real_analyst
    Point is.......there are few so called senior members (Aditi shrma and realacres) who are sometimes just diverting from topic and rubbishing....I think they need to be little serious on this forum...people wants some good opinion and not their faltu jokes...
    CommentQuote