Wagholi for investment

Last updated: October 2 2009
2 | Posts
1656 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagholi for investment

This was suggested by Aditi. Whats your take on this. Do you think there is a high chance that this place is going to do well in 3 to 5 years. Also, can you suggest some good projects in this area.

Re : Wagholi for investment

Wagholi is a tough call really. Extremely speculative, and really a 10-year story. And in 10-years, any place in India will do reasonably okay, so why Wagholi?

More importantly, Kharadi (neighboring suburb) offers rates in the same ball park as some projects in Wagholi. Which then again begs the question, why Wagholi?

However, if you're someone with the hots for a row-house, then Wagholi has more row house projects than you can count on your fingers. Some ready possession were going for Rs 2000-2400 /sq. ft only recently. Although, my data is from about two weeks before Dusserra. Things seem to have changed since then, so I am told.

Comment

Re : Wagholi for investment

Navina,
      I have personally not checked out any project in Wagholi, but am looking around Kharadi. my search is for my end-use.
      I suggest you to check out this area, only if it comes substantially low rates then Kharadi.
      Rightly said by razor, as if rates are same as kharadi, then kharadi will appreciate better. Also Kharadi comes in PMC. Wagholi not.
      But due to above factor, i guess you can negotiate really hard in wagholi due to above factors.

Originally posted by Navina View Post
      This was suggested by Aditi. Whats your take on this. Do you think there is a high chance that this place is going to do well in 3 to 5 years. Also, can you suggest some good projects in this area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X