Collapse

Casa Poli by Aum Sanskruti Housing, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 19 2016
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Casa Poli by Aum Sanskruti Housing, Wakad, Pune

and many on road may visit the place for a great do!

Comment

anyone can google and find it but we dont want a place where we have to tell freinds what it is!

Ha ha ha

Comment

actually you didnt get it! What I stated is that - no one wants to check on google for housng project name. it should nt be that compleicated.

Casa Poli is not just complicated but is doesnt have any resonance too!

Have these promoters gone such nuts that they are not able to find good names for their projects.
        Last edited by utopian2009; October 9 2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Check the Carpet and built up area

For the project CASA poli wakad , pune.,
          The built up area is calculated as 30% in addition to carpet area.

In any other project in pune it is calculated as 25% of carpet area.

For the reason built up area in increased by 40-50 sqft
          If you consider rate as 2600 it costs you 1.30 Lacs more for nothing .

Be sure to pay only for what you get.

Note : Pune Builder Associaton in pune suggest loading only 20 to 25 %. Not more than that.

Think twice before you book in CASA POLI.
          Last edited by CompleteRealEstate; October 26 2009, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinitbhamare
            Casa Poli(Italian) is nothing but a poly house, please see below translation:
            ="http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=EN&ie=UTF-8&text=casa+poli&sl=it&tl=en#it%7Cen%7Ccasa%20poli "]http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=EN&ie=UTF-8&text=casa+poli&sl=it&tl=en#it|en|casa%20poli[/url]

According to wikipedia ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyhouse[/url]
            Polyhouse is a protective shade made up of polythene used for growing high value agricultural products. It is semi-circular,square or elongated in shape.
            While you are good at googling, I think you got that partially correct. Casa Poli actually means a poly-purpose building (with a minimalist style) and not a polyhouse.
            Although poly in a noun form stands for polymer, poly- as a combining form stands for many, several, multi-
            So in this case, Casa Poli would mean a multi-purpose minimalist building.

Yes, I do agree that developers now-a-days are hunting for exotic foreign names, which may or may not be a USP. Maybe some people just like to state their address as Salisbury Park rather than Undri or Beverly Hills rather than Ramyanagari.

Comment

Hi .. ..even i want feedback ..how good project is ..i visited that..not aware much about builder and it's construction quality ..any idea plz do tell ? Plz don't tell me the meaning of casa-poli...

Comment

For a moment I thought Casa Poli is name of a dish (because Poli means chapati in marathi)

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                  For a moment I thought Casa Poli is name of a dish (because Poli means chapati in marathi)
                  may be the builder wants to ask a question to us 'Kashi aahe Poli' i.e. Casa Poli. just a joke !!!

sam...

Comment

hey guys...u seems to have lot of time and gr8 mind to discuss on name Casa-poli...anyways ..its ur time and mind ...
                    does anyone have any idea about project in terms of construction quality ? .. Or any idea about builder's group..builder has completed few other porjects in Bavdhan name is something like La-vella casa ..and in chinchwad also..Can someone suggest ..at the rate of 2700..is it good deal at wakad for Casa-poli ?

Comment

I am planning to buy flat in capital towers. Can someone please let me know about history of ABS or Chandrarang developers???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X