Hi guys,

I visited a new project named "Casa Poli" in Wakad. It's near to Mont Vert. They are offering price of 2500/sqft. For 2BHK of area 980 sqft it costs 27.5L. Can anyone please suggest me if it's a good deal or not? Has anyone booked into this project?
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For a moment I thought Casa Poli is name of a dish (because Poli means chapati in marathi)
  • Originally Posted by puser
    For a moment I thought Casa Poli is name of a dish (because Poli means chapati in marathi)

may be the builder wants to ask a question to us 'Kashi aahe Poli' i.e. Casa Poli. ;) just a joke !!!

• hey guys...u seems to have lot of time and gr8 mind to discuss on name Casa-poli...anyways ..its ur time and mind ...
    does anyone have any idea about project in terms of construction quality ? .. Or any idea about builder's group..builder has completed few other porjects in Bavdhan name is something like La-vella casa ..and in chinchwad also..Can someone suggest ..at the rate of 2700..is it good deal at wakad for Casa-poli ?
  • I am planning to buy flat in capital towers. Can someone please let me know about history of ABS or Chandrarang developers???
  • I am getting a resale deal at Casa Poli, Wakad for 2bhk. It's around 4 years old building just behind Pizza Hut in Dutt Mandir road. Location and connectivity seems good.

Any one already staying in Casa Poli ? or if anyone else has any pointers regarding resale option here pls help me know that.
    I basically want to know if its a safe deal( no society issues/ bad construction/ past issues) or not or any other key point that one should be aware of.

I am anyways going to take legal help from lawyer if going ahead with that deal, but any other pointers from any one of the forum members before that can really help.
  • hello buyby2015;

Did you go ahead and buy this?