Sort by :
Filter by :
- For a moment I thought Casa Poli is name of a dish (because Poli means chapati in marathi)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by puserFor a moment I thought Casa Poli is name of a dish (because Poli means chapati in marathi)
may be the builder wants to ask a question to us 'Kashi aahe Poli' i.e. Casa Poli. ;) just a joke !!!
- hey guys...u seems to have lot of time and gr8 mind to discuss on name Casa-poli...anyways ..its ur time and mind ...
does anyone have any idea about project in terms of construction quality ? .. Or any idea about builder's group..builder has completed few other porjects in Bavdhan name is something like La-vella casa ..and in chinchwad also..Can someone suggest ..at the rate of 2700..is it good deal at wakad for Casa-poli ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am planning to buy flat in capital towers. Can someone please let me know about history of ABS or Chandrarang developers???CommentQuote0Flag
- I am getting a resale deal at Casa Poli, Wakad for 2bhk. It's around 4 years old building just behind Pizza Hut in Dutt Mandir road. Location and connectivity seems good.
Any one already staying in Casa Poli ? or if anyone else has any pointers regarding resale option here pls help me know that.
I basically want to know if its a safe deal( no society issues/ bad construction/ past issues) or not or any other key point that one should be aware of.
I am anyways going to take legal help from lawyer if going ahead with that deal, but any other pointers from any one of the forum members before that can really help.CommentQuote0Flag
- hello buyby2015;
Did you go ahead and buy this?CommentQuote0Flag