Sort by :
Filter by :
How much loan will you be taking while buying at that budget?CommentQuote0Flag
- You can get 3 BHK in Balewadi and P.S. and baner also in this budget. but i don't recommend P.S. its very crowded and not planned developed.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think Vikas Bhilai has already purchased a flat in Pride Platinum near Pancard club.CommentQuote0Flag
- We should not waste time on these kind of threads where thread starter itself is not interested in posting his remark or his final decision !!CommentQuote0Flag
- The thead is nearly a year old. Shouldnt renew such old threads un-necessarilyOriginally Posted by amolk09We should not waste time on these kind of threads where thread starter itself is not interested in posting his remark or his final decision !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vikas_bhilaiHi All,
I am new to this forum and need some advice on purchasing a 3 BHK Flat or a Row House(if it fits budget) in Baner, Balewadi, Pashan or pimple saudagar Area. I am not from pune so dont have much idea on how that area is developed now. Was there few years back and was staying in Pashan Sus Road. I have been talking with various builders and see that prices are pretty similar to what they quote on their websites. I am going to visit pune soon and will decide on the project after seeing it finally.
Can you guys tell me some good projects in these areas which has infrastructure somewhat developed and is good from living purpose(not investment). I can go to 55 lakhs for 3 BHK(1500 sq ft min) or for a row house till 65 lakhs(if it can come in this budget).
There is a possibility that you will find a new 3BHK for 55 lacs in Baner but no possibility that you will find a brand new row house for 65 lakhs. If you visit Baner two or three times then you will be in a better position to find something that is suited to your needs. If you have a budget of 55 lakhs then I suggest to look for a resale 3 BHK in Aundh.CommentQuote0Flag
- well spotted aditi!
harshalIx bhai, koi kaam nahi hai kya jo 1 saal poorane gadey murdhe ukaad raha hai:-)
abey kaam karo iss forum par batiyake koi fatte nahi maroge.
kadla ki nahi?
same applies to me, damn, signing off....CommentQuote0Flag