Collapse

Pride Platinum Pre Launch Rate of 3100

Last updated: May 27 2013
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pride Platinum Pre Launch Rate of 3100

Maybe prices you are projecting might be reality sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian28
      Thanks for so much enlightening proofs!

I think by couple of months more.. it should be in the range of 12k-14k, so that should be 400% valuation over 2009 price, and 2 % commission for Compu will be a super good amount. Way to go man!
      Originally posted by gabbarsingh
      300% is a big bubble. The builder says the flats are selling. Most of his flats in Valencia are in trouble. He is unable to sell them. There is a grill on the inside of your bedrooms that gives you a jail like feeling. I am sure Sanjay Dutt will feel right at home in your apartment.

If his flats are selling and he is making money, why doesn't he have the money to construct a compound wall around his project?
      And compu should also see why there is no DP road as yet & no proper water supply either besides pathetic constro quality.
      Btw, compu, if all is so good, please ask your beloved builders to clear the dues to contractors which in many cases are pending from Feb end onwards.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        And compu should also see why there is no DP road as yet & no proper water supply either besides pathetic constro quality.
        Btw, compu, if all is so good, please ask your beloved builders to clear the dues to contractors which in many cases are pending from Feb end onwards.

Tell me one thing. Was it wise to buy at 3100 rate in 2009 or its wiser to buy at 8-9K psf in 2013 or it was better to buy somewhere in between ?

Please rate at scale of 1 to 10 (1 being wisest to buy). I have seen you being at 10 throughout since 2009 .

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
          Tell me one thing. Was it wise to buy at 3100 rate in 2009 or its wiser to buy at 8-9K psf in 2013 or it was better to buy somewhere in between ?

Please rate at scale of 1 to 10 (1 being wisest to buy). I have seen you being at 10 throughout since 2009 .
          I give 1.It was wisest to buy in 2009.
          I was in my engineering college that time,so could not buy .

Comment

Any idea if a govt. hospital is coming nearby this project ?
            Y'day heard a question from a buyer of this project on a property show that some land is reserved for a govt. hospital nearby this project . The builder never showed this in the plan given to the buyer and the buyer was pretty agitated .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X