Any Inputs on how this project is and what is its rate it said to other people. heard their work quality is pretty good. He quoted me 3500 psf(non negotiable). 25% availability remaining and posession in dec 2010.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • they quoted 4k to me and its non-nego ..
    anyways thanks for info :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas_bhilai
    25% availability remaining and posession in dec 2010.

That mean only 25% booking has done till the time :D:D:D: This is very common tactic from builder to show very less availability...
    CommentQuote
    Any Inputs on how this project is and what is its rate it said to other people. heard their work quality is pretty good. He quoted me 3500 psf(non negotiable). 25% availability remaining and posession in dec 2010.

They quoted me 4K too. Do you know the name of the person who gave you a 3.5 quote? It's the first time I've heard them going below 4K.
    CommentQuote
  • They quoted me 4200/sq ft on fone early last month:D.
    I am sceptical about their bookings as well as completion date. I would avoid it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    They quoted me 4200/sq ft on fone early last month:D.
    I am sceptical about their bookings as well as completion date. I would avoid it.

I'm not too bothered about the completion date. I only plan to move in late 2011. So a years delay would also be fine by me, if that happens. Rate of 4.2K is for the top few floors if I remember correctly. The project's quite good so am pretty interested. Rate is the only factor holding me back for now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by king999
    I'm not too bothered about the completion date. I only plan to move in late 2011. So a years delay would also be fine by me, if that happens. Rate of 4.2K is for the top few floors if I remember correctly. The project's quite good so am pretty interested. Rate is the only factor holding me back for now.

King, Do you know why the rates are so high at Baner Road? Rs. 3500 / 4200 /sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by king999

2011 is different year for buyers & builders.
    2011 means time required for earth to complete a revolution around the sun twice but for builders, it is time required not by earth but by Pluto:D.
    CommentQuote
  • See the project

I feel if the project is good, then we can see and decide upon it. He is not negotiating in this bad market where builders are coming down which they never thought, then there is definitely something good about the project. I will definitely go and see if its worth the money.
    CommentQuote
    I feel if the project is good, then we can see and decide upon it. He is not negotiating in this bad market where builders are coming down which they never thought, then there is definitely something good about the project. I will definitely go and see if its worth the money.

Do you know the name of person you spoke to for the 3500/- rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amols
    King, Do you know why the rates are so high at Baner Road? Rs. 3500 / 4200 /sqft.

I'm trying to figure that out myself. The project is really good and so is the location. The rates I've got are 4K for floors 1-7 and 4.2K for floors above. The 3.5K rate is something I've heard for the first time in this post, and I'm asking for reference so it can be verified.
    CommentQuote

If you have decided to go ahead of these type of projects, then have a look at Vascon Willows too.
    CommentQuote
  • Vascon Willows is costly

Vascon Willows was quoting too high.I am not able to recall now but I had kept that in one diary..somewhere for 3 BHK he was quoting 70 lakhs if I am correct which is feel is too costly when Row Houses come in that range.
    CommentQuote
    Vascon Willows was quoting too high.I am not able to recall now but I had kept that in one diary..somewhere for 3 BHK he was quoting 70 lakhs if I am correct which is feel is too costly when Row Houses come in that range.

The rate which Vascon quoted me was 4300 in Jan-09....4250 in Mar-09 :D In any case, the rates are not justified at all considering project is in Balewadi...it's a pure joke ! I threw the quotation back to salesman and came back.I would definitely not pay 4250 rs/psf in balewadi where infra is poor.

Only reputation of builders should not be the criterion.Everything looks great when you visit first...after that everybody knows...Still people are falling prey to these builders...JAAGO INDIA JAAGO !!
    CommentQuote

Nandan Prospera quoted me the same for 9th floor that too for an area sub-1500 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a very good experience with Nandan builders 4 yrs back with Vatsalya nagari in Kothrud.. The quaility of the const. is good and builder provided whatever was promised and not promised for.. Not sure about the recent projects but overall builder is good .. finally your call because the rate sounds very high to me for Prospera.. :(

This was just to share the opinion abt. the builder....
    CommentQuote