Any Inputs on how this project is and what is its rate it said to other people. heard their work quality is pretty good. He quoted me 3500 psf(non negotiable). 25% availability remaining and posession in dec 2010.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My brother saw the project

Hi,
    My brother in pune saw the project few days back and he was very much impressed. It looks like they have put all hi-fi things in house like door can be opened with remote and all those stuff. I am sure we dont need those systems, but just in case u get delighted seeing those things. He told me that project is very nice and definitely more than what other projects are charging but definitely not that high. He quoted to me 67 lakhs all inclusive for 3 BHK. Not sure what he quoted to you guys. I am going to see the project next week only, so I will be able to better give comments after that only.
    CommentQuote
  • dont go beyond 3200 in baner area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinstar3
    dont go beyond 3200 in baner area.

3200 is way high, it should be 2600-2800 for location around Symantic and sub 2500 for west Baner and Balewadi, but west Baner area is uncool, useless and natorious ncp guns are very active and torture residents. The nagar sevak of ncp has his chelas in every other apartment and he/his guys dominates in all cultural activities, threat residents. So be careful, don't go and book bliendly. First know who all stays with you in that scheme, avoid schemes where gaowalas have kept flats against land.
    Personally, I will not like my kids mixing with that uneducated third class crowd, though children are innocent but their parents are not :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    3200 is way high, it should be 2600-2800 for location around Symantic and sub 2500 for west Baner and Balewadi, but west Baner area is uncool, useless and natorious ncp guns are very active and torture residents. The nagar sevak of ncp has his chelas in every other apartment and he/his guys dominates in all cultural activities, threat residents. So be careful, don't go and book bliendly. First know who all stays with you in that scheme, avoid schemes where gaowalas have kept flats against land.
    Personally, I will not like my kids mixing with that uneducated third class crowd, though children are innocent but their parents are not :)

Great observation and experience monds...I agree with you 100%.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think people living in villages are idiots & 3rd grade then get it straight, u need to check with a physcratist. Where do our parents & grandparents come from? You treat them the same way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shirishtiwari01
    Do you think people living in villages are idiots & 3rd grade then get it straight, u need to check with a physcratist. Where do our parents & grandparents come from? You treat them the same way.

Good joke... are you one of them??? hope not, :D but seems like you live in a society where you have lot of them and caught up their bad habits... I don't like my next generation to be like you.
    By the way, people living in villages are largely farmers who earn their every pi by putting lot of hard work and they are humble, what does your guntha mantri friends do for living, in the city areas like Baner/Pashan/Wakad/Balewadi???
    Regarding physcratist: don't worry about me, I am all right...better you take care.
    CommentQuote
    Do you think people living in villages are idiots & 3rd grade then get it straight, u need to check with a physcratist. Where do our parents & grandparents come from? You treat them the same way.

I don't see any logic behind this post. Pls elaborate more about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    ......third class crowd.

It clearly means that people who u call goawallas as they are from village are not third class crowd. Hope u get it now. As far as I am concerned I don't have any regrets if I was a goanwalla but for u to know I work & live in London.
    CommentQuote
    It clearly means that people who u call goawallas as they are from village are not third class crowd. Hope u get it now. As far as I am concerned I don't have any regrets if I was a goanwalla but for u to know I work & live in London.

Good that you have no regrets, which village in London do you live :D, or it it central London :D
    You must be missing your friends out there in India, whom you have so much of simpathy.
    By the way, I don't need anyone to explain me how I think and what I think, neither you become great because you live and work in London :D
    Take care.
    CommentQuote
  • have booked a 2bhk in this project.4000/sqft looks expensive but a lot of practical amenities have been given and the project looks premium.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by superman28
    have booked a 2bhk in this project.4000/sqft looks expensive but a lot of practical amenities have been given and the project looks premium.:)

Congrats on your purchase...pls share your experience with the builder and your deal.That would be helpful to other buyers. Thx - Harish
    CommentQuote
  • Had gone to look at the project last month. The quality and layouts are excellent.
    The sample flat was wow! Looked like a posh flat usually seen in South Bombay.
    Asked the salesman if the sample flat was on sale :P, he said no.
    CommentQuote
    have booked a 2bhk in this project.4000/sqft looks expensive but a lot of practical amenities have been given and the project looks premium.:)

the very 2nd post and you BOOKED in Nandan Prospera. if you have made the decision then whts the point to enter this forum.

sam...
    CommentQuote

"practical amenities" I have heard this word first time:D:D:D what you mean by Practical amenities???
    CommentQuote

if superman28 is not of broker lobby then superman28 has fallen into trap and he doesn't wishes to be alone there :)
    CommentQuote