Nandan Prospera, Baner

Last updated: July 26 2010
87 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nandan Prospera, Baner

Originally posted by amols View Post
    King, Do you know why the rates are so high at Baner Road? Rs. 3500 / 4200 /sqft.
    I'm trying to figure that out myself. The project is really good and so is the location. The rates I've got are 4K for floors 1-7 and 4.2K for floors above. The 3.5K rate is something I've heard for the first time in this post, and I'm asking for reference so it can be verified.

Comment

Originally posted by vikas_bhilai View Post
      I feel if the project is good, then we can see and decide upon it. He is not negotiating in this bad market where builders are coming down which they never thought, then there is definitely something good about the project. I will definitely go and see if its worth the money.
      If you have decided to go ahead of these type of projects, then have a look at Vascon Willows too.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Vascon Willows is costly

Vascon Willows was quoting too high.I am not able to recall now but I had kept that in one diary..somewhere for 3 BHK he was quoting 70 lakhs if I am correct which is feel is too costly when Row Houses come in that range.

Comment

Vascon Willows was quoting too high.I am not able to recall now but I had kept that in one diary..somewhere for 3 BHK he was quoting 70 lakhs if I am correct which is feel is too costly when Row Houses come in that range.
          The rate which Vascon quoted me was 4300 in Jan-09....4250 in Mar-09 In any case, the rates are not justified at all considering project is in Balewadi...it's a pure joke ! I threw the quotation back to salesman and came back.I would definitely not pay 4250 rs/psf in balewadi where infra is poor.

Only reputation of builders should not be the criterion.Everything looks great when you visit first...after that everybody knows...Still people are falling prey to these builders...JAAGO INDIA JAAGO !!

Comment

Nandan Prospera quoted me the same for 9th floor that too for an area sub-1500 sq ft.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I had a very good experience with Nandan builders 4 yrs back with Vatsalya nagari in Kothrud.. The quaility of the const. is good and builder provided whatever was promised and not promised for.. Not sure about the recent projects but overall builder is good .. finally your call because the rate sounds very high to me for Prospera..

This was just to share the opinion abt. the builder....

Comment

My brother saw the project

Hi,
                My brother in pune saw the project few days back and he was very much impressed. It looks like they have put all hi-fi things in house like door can be opened with remote and all those stuff. I am sure we dont need those systems, but just in case u get delighted seeing those things. He told me that project is very nice and definitely more than what other projects are charging but definitely not that high. He quoted to me 67 lakhs all inclusive for 3 BHK. Not sure what he quoted to you guys. I am going to see the project next week only, so I will be able to better give comments after that only.

Comment

dont go beyond 3200 in baner area.

Comment

Originally posted by sachinstar3 View Post
                    dont go beyond 3200 in baner area.
                    3200 is way high, it should be 2600-2800 for location around Symantic and sub 2500 for west Baner and Balewadi, but west Baner area is uncool, useless and natorious ncp guns are very active and torture residents. The nagar sevak of ncp has his chelas in every other apartment and he/his guys dominates in all cultural activities, threat residents. So be careful, don't go and book bliendly. First know who all stays with you in that scheme, avoid schemes where gaowalas have kept flats against land.
                    Personally, I will not like my kids mixing with that uneducated third class crowd, though children are innocent but their parents are not

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
                      3200 is way high, it should be 2600-2800 for location around Symantic and sub 2500 for west Baner and Balewadi, but west Baner area is uncool, useless and natorious ncp guns are very active and torture residents. The nagar sevak of ncp has his chelas in every other apartment and he/his guys dominates in all cultural activities, threat residents. So be careful, don't go and book bliendly. First know who all stays with you in that scheme, avoid schemes where gaowalas have kept flats against land.
                      Personally, I will not like my kids mixing with that uneducated third class crowd, though children are innocent but their parents are not
                      Great observation and experience monds...I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X