Nandan Prospera, Baner

Last updated: July 26 2010
87 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nandan Prospera, Baner

bunch of sore losers

This forum has abunch of losers who like to sit and fart .........no balls to go out there and buy something ....just sit at home and talk big

Comment

Originally posted by superman28 View Post
      guys , keep dreaming i have booked , make up ur mind or keeping discussing/critisicing.........all the best!!!!!! dhoondte rehejaoge hahahahaha
      Yo superman, stop be delirious, control yourself yaar! We are very happy for you that you have booked.

Can you tell us your unit no & the total cost of your unit?. Also educate us on the maintenance charges.

Comment

This forum has abunch of losers who like to sit and fart .........no balls to go out there and buy something ....just sit at home and talk big
        You are correct. God has unfortunately distributed all the balls to you. You have so many balls that you can actually set up a showroom to sell balls at a national level. I have already found a name for your flagship ball product. Its called SuperBall. This ball will enable buyers to buy homes without any inhibition and at whatever price the developer asks to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by bheeshma View Post
          You are correct. God has unfortunately distributed all the balls to you. You have so many balls that you can actually set up a showroom to sell balls at a national level. I have already found a name for your flagship ball product. Its called SuperBall. This ball will enable buyers to buy homes without any inhibition and at whatever price the developer asks to pay.
          Bang man, that's called hammering. Can't stop laughing.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Superman

May I ask, what is your gross salary?

I could do a analysis and tell you whether you could actually afford that flat.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Bang man, that's called hammering. Can't stop laughing.

LOL
              i think Superball has created some interest in this thread .. otherwise ... there was only one interesting part remained here i.e. cost of this project .. Man .. i can't believe project worth 5000 psf in this area that too 75 % full in first few days of launch .... gr8 achievement by Nandan developers ...
              It looks now in pune all builders are targetting weathy people with
              Luxurious , super luxurious , Diamond cladded ( Glitterati or something from Kolte patil in PS ) .....projects ...
              Who is going to build homes for middle class like me because slum dwellers can get free home in some project anyway under rehabilitation schemes .... :p

Comment

Originally posted by bheeshma View Post

LOL Thats was good.

Comment

for how many balls did you booksed your flat??? or you did that with a big hole..!!!
                  I mean 'with a big hole to your pocket'

Comment

LOL This thread is nice entertainment, after the Capital Towers thread.

Comment

I want a personally autographed superball from you. can you do that for me please, superman..???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X