Any Inputs on how this project is and what is its rate it said to other people. heard their work quality is pretty good. He quoted me 3500 psf(non negotiable). 25% availability remaining and posession in dec 2010.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How on earth Nandan Prospera is able to charge 5500 per sq ft? So 2 BHK is approx 70L?
    Have visited the project, quality is good, but come on, walls are not plated. The location is so remote, after 9 pm, I will be scared to ask my mother to go there alone by rickshaw.
    Heck, just 200 meters away, there is highway and then Sus gaon and what not.

If this is true, these guys are masters of hype. They must have taken classes with Ketan Parekh, Satyam Raju.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Have visited the project, quality is good, but come on, walls are not plated. The location is so remote, after 9 pm, I will be scared to ask my mother to go there alone by rickshaw.
    Heck, just 200 meters away, there is highway and then Sus gaon and what not.

Nobody cares about your parents & family members other than you. If you are investing in N-P, you must have your own vehicle by now. This is what builders think and act. :D Hence, we should act per our own logic...which I think far superior than builders/salesmen.
    CommentQuote
  • No infra, no buy

The Nandan guys are indeed transparent than most of their Pune counterparts. However, it is not just the builder which matters but the location (there is a project for dehoused coming up adjacent to NP) & its respective price. I like Vasudevan Constructions but won't buy at Willows just because the location is poor.

For me, I would not buy at NP even if it is offered for 3500/sq ft for the simple reason that the area is not developed. This is the precise reason that I did not went in very minute details for this project as the location was a turn off (the Nandan guys though may be having my contact details, but haven't contacted me when I informed about location issues).

I don't know what premium does it have except for some architectural design, but come to specs & Willows is much better project that too for 3600/sq ft!! Add few lakhs more & you can but at Supreme Pallacio.

For me, I would rather buy at areas in Kothrud, Aundh in west or Kalyaninagar in east.

* PS:- I can stay with some lower end specs but not poor location & infra. The CP fittings, tiles etc. can be changed, what can you do with the infra, location & neighborhood in general?? Btw, in some more thousand you can get a Kohler, why spend on Jaguar?
    CommentQuote
  • I thought the location was good with very good amenities and floor plan.
    Are you sure the location is poor without infrastructure ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshyahoo
    I thought the location was good with very good amenities and floor plan.
    Are you sure the location is poor without infrastructure ?

Yes man, & Sun Universe near it is quoting some 3500/sq ft. This too is a crap project. I suggest you to make a site visit post 1900 Hrs & then take a call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

For me, I would not buy at NP even if it is offered for 3500/sq ft for the simple reason that the area is not developed. This is the precise reason that I did not went in very minute details for this project as the location was a turn off (the Nandan guys though may be having my contact details, but haven't contacted me when I informed about location issues).

For me, I would rather buy at areas in Kothrud, Aundh in west or Kalyaninagar in east.

Depends what is the definition of a developed area!! if this logic had to hold true, then propoerties only will sell in so called Kothrud, Aundh in west or Kalyaninagar:) The trend in RE has been like this only!! Even Baner-PS link road is not perfectly habitable even now....but can see the infra / habitation picking up with many people living there now, and expected to even get better going forward!!

Same holds for Sus Road, where just before common wealth games, and now u can see the road and environment around!! Those who took their chances got at 1700 psf, now we need to pay 4000 psf :) Its all kind of gamble, sometimes it pays off, sometime it won't!! but as per a long term perspective, it does pay off!!

For me, I would not buy at NP even if it is offered for 3500/sq ft
    Don't think they will offer that anyways :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    Depends what is the definition of a developed area!! if this logic had to hold true, then propoerties only will sell in so called Kothrud, Aundh in west or Kalyaninagar:) The trend in RE has been like this only!! Even Baner-PS link road is not perfectly habitable even now....but can see the infra / habitation picking up with many people living there now, and expected to even get better going forward!!

Issue is not whether to stay in developed area or not but paying the price of developed area for undeveloped/developing area. Note the difference man.
    CommentQuote
    Issue is not whether to stay in developed area or not but paying the price of developed area for undeveloped/developing area. Note the difference man.

So which project in Baner is quoting prices of Koregaon? Take Nandan out of discussion, the project is in a different league altogether!!
    CommentQuote
    So which project in Baner is quoting prices of Koregaon? Take Nandan out of discussion, the project is in a different league altogether!!

This is precisely what I am trying to say. How is this project in different league? Just premium jag fittings & RAKs tiles doesn't make it better. Vascon Willows beats it hands down, that too in Balewadi at much lesser price.

Man, a project priced 3900 & then made 5500 doesn't make it premium. If a chawl asking price is 10Cr doesn't mean it is a palace.
    CommentQuote
    This is precisely what I am trying to say. How is this project in different league? Just premium jag fittings & RAKs tiles doesn't make it better. Vascon Willows beats it hands down, that too in Balewadi at much lesser price.

Man, a project priced 3900 & then made 5500 doesn't make it premium. If a chawl asking price is 10Cr doesn't mean it is a palace.

Dear realacres, i haven't seen Prospera yet, but have heard from one of my colleagues about the features of the project!!

I haven't seen VASCON either, but as per the post below, it is 75 lacs-1 Cr...IS nandna charging even more? Surprisingly it is ur post i am referring to :)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/5565-interesting-article-on-vascon-willows/page3?t=6543&page=3

Of course, i agree this transition from 3900-5500 psf, is not agreeable!! Pune Builders will never CHANGE!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear realacres, i haven't seen Prospera yet, but have heard from one of my colleagues about the features of the project!!

Man, so how can you comment so confidently about the project?

I haven't seen VASCON either, but as per the post below, it is 75 lacs-1 Cr...IS nandna charging even more? Surprisingly it is ur post i am referring to :)

Man, the area of Vascon Willows is 2200-2800 sq ft while for ph2 it is 1680 sq ft onwards. NP is just like any other ordinary project in terms of size 1300sq ft to a tad less than 1500 sq ft for 3BR. What luxury you expect in this size??:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    Man, so how can you comment so confidently about the project?

Just heard from so many people about it, have just set a benchmark..that's it :) I know high time, i check it out!!
    CommentQuote