Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

Collapse
X
Collapse

Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

Last updated: September 28 2010
19 | Posts
4292 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

    Hi Senior Members - Can some one provides any details about the credibility of this builder - Viva Swaraj(Rajanish Mehta and Kishor Naik). Any information about his past projects, track record of on time possession or any other details about this builder would help me to make decision to purchase my own house in project Viva Hallmark.

    Any info of this builder duping and non-duping peoples would also help
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

    Originally posted by sachepal View Post
    Hi Senior Members - Can some one provides any details about the credibility of this builder - Viva Swaraj(Rajanish Mehta and Kishor Naik). Any information about his past projects, track record of on time possession or any other details about this builder would help me to make decision to purchase my own house in project Viva Hallmark.

    Any info of this builder duping and non-duping peoples would also help
    Everything is already there on it's respective thread. Look for Bavdhan Viva hallmark.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

      Originally posted by sachepal View Post
      Hi Senior Members - Can some one provides any details about the credibility of this builder - Viva Swaraj(Rajanish Mehta and Kishor Naik). Any information about his past projects, track record of on time possession or any other details about this builder would help me to make decision to purchase my own house in project Viva Hallmark.

      Any info of this builder duping and non-duping peoples would also help
      I have booked my flat there & so far my expereince with them has been good. My advise would be that apart from sample flat, you should go to actual site, say 4th or 5th floor & take an over view of sorroundings such as high way noise, hills around, the way it is being constructed etc.

      As far as builders are concerned, they have been personally good to me, I do not have much information about their past projects. But I know VIVA is a big name in Virar, Mumbai, they own properties & colleges there. That's it.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

        Thanks realacres - I checked for info on other thread but not able to get much needed info specific to past record of this builder. If any one has any details then could you please updates it for the benefit of others...

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

          I booked in Viva Swaraj for around 3000. I saw a lot of value in his constrcution quality & also the location as well. Let's see how it fares in future....

          About builders, so far they have been well to us. So far no agrressive behavior came across from them. Very courties in nature. No idea about political connections. The VIVA group is big it seems in Virar, they own properties & collges over there.

          Apart from the sample flat, I would suggest to go to site around 4-5 th floow & experience the view, highway noise, construction details, ventilation etc so that you get a clear idea whether to go ahead or not. About the rate, if you feel this is going to be your home, you will pay for it. I am not too practical minded on that. If I like it & fits my pocket, I will go ahead ...

          My 2 cents...

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

            One of my friend who works at Afcons, an infra group related to Tata Sons, told me that the current NH4 bypass i.e. from Katraj to Expressway will be made a 6 lane one from existing 4 lane. This is good for commuters & infra becomes better too. What you need to worry about is the prospects of the projects bang on highway. If highways come closer, it causes sound pollution inside as well as possesses security problems.

            This is not for this particular project but all the projects falling on this stretch of road. So, think about it before buying a RE here.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

              That's a good point realacres,

              But this scheme is around 200 Mtrs away from the highway & from my flat the noise appeared to be very less due to wind direction. Also I have earlier stayed in Kothrud where rented flat was on 9th floor & the building was adjecent to the bylane road. Since all the roads in Kothrud are so full of vehicles, even the kick start of the scooter was clearly audible on 9th floor. So I think the open space made available by builder here may save us from that noise at least...

              Hope for the best !!!

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

                Originally posted by maggi View Post
                That's a good point realacres,

                But this scheme is around 200 Mtrs away from the highway & from my flat the noise appeared to be very less due to wind direction. Also I have earlier stayed in Kothrud where rented flat was on 9th floor & the building was adjecent to the bylane road. Since all the roads in Kothrud are so full of vehicles, even the kick start of the scooter was clearly audible on 9th floor. So I think the open space made available by builder here may save us from that noise at least...

                Hope for the best !!!
                If not, you can have windows like Mithila, aircraft noise-proof windows, let alone humble trucks & cars.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

                  Originally posted by maggi View Post
                  I booked in Viva Swaraj for around 3000. I saw a lot of value in his constrcution quality & also the location as well. Let's see how it fares in future....

                  About builders, so far they have been well to us. So far no agrressive behavior came across from them. Very courties in nature. No idea about political connections. The VIVA group is big it seems in Virar, they own properties & collges over there.

                  Apart from the sample flat, I would suggest to go to site around 4-5 th floow & experience the view, highway noise, construction details, ventilation etc so that you get a clear idea whether to go ahead or not. About the rate, if you feel this is going to be your home, you will pay for it. I am not too practical minded on that. If I like it & fits my pocket, I will go ahead ...

                  My 2 cents...
                  Maggi,
                  Congrats for your new flat, can you please share some more info -
                  when did you book your flat? when is the possession? what was the total cost? do you know availability of flats in this scheme?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Viva Swaraj - Bavdhan

                    Thanks...

                    Booked in June, cost around 45.5, possession March 2010.

                    Some flats should be available as per my knowledge.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X