Hi,

Is there anybody who have booked a flat in Golden palms?
Let's share the our views, about the Golden Palms, Om Developers.

Thanks n Worm Regards,
r2222222
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats the price. possession time?

how much is the 1 bhk and 2 bhk costs in total inclusive of the maintainence cost.
    CommentQuote
  • built up is 30 percent more than carpet area.

there are 8 flats on each floor with 11 floors and 5 building in total.

overall ther are more than 400 apartments, thus in my opinion builtup to carpet ratito is quite high. the ameneties space if divided among 450 flat means that it will come quite less than the 30 percent.

HOW MUCH THE BUILDER IS QUOTING. In my opinion the built up to carpet ratio should be 20 percent more considering the size of the project and space allocated for the common area (as looking on the layout plan). but am sure builder would not agree for that.

even if he agrees for 25 percent than also its quite a good saving almost 50K depending on the size of apartment and rate quoted.
    CommentQuote
  • never heard of a builder (talking abt only reputated builder) reducing on built up. As if he does he needs to change agreement for other flats as well.
    CommentQuote
  • yes i also agree, not even small builder will agree to reduce the builtup.

thats the issue, builders are finding ways to increase the prices or trying to get as much as possible, while negotiating or offering some discount on psf.
    CommentQuote