Last updated: April 5 2015
154 | Posts
27156 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Project Feedback] Pride Platinum, Pride Group, Baner, Pune

Location - Baner, Near Pancard Club
    Last edited February 22 2012, 12:58 AM. Reason: Location - Baner, Near Pancard Club

Re : [Project Feedback] Pride Platinum, Pride Group, Baner, Pune

Interest Paid before pessession

Dear Kishor...you are abs right...possession is after 20 months and asking for 50% amount at the end of Oct.
    We have to pay big amount of interest even before possession.
    Builders says that they are done with 2 slab or 3 slab but the point to be noted - We cannot use those slabs and hence slabs should not be the criteria for the payment schedule. We are only bothered about possession.
    If builders start their work after 1 yr also, we do not have any problem.
    In anycase we will get our home after 20 months, then why to pay interests.

Comment

You also need to consider the price escalation that may happen after 20 months, and then compare it with the interest you will be paying before possession. Any way ready possession is always better option, if it is not for investment.
      Sunshine

Comment

price escalation will happen even if you buy ready flat.
        Also, we need to pay house rent till possession.

Based on current market condition and location of Platinum, 2200-2500 psf is fine. Builders have created virtual market saying its improving. However, there are some demand due to the festivals. It will burst after diwali.
        Builder will always quote high but they will come down by min. 25% when you negotiate with cheque book along with your negotiation skill. Just wait & watch till then.

Comment

]http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/launch-of-phase-2-of-mont-vert-seville.html[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Kishor View Post
            Based on current market condition and location of Platinum, 2200-2500 psf is fine.
            Its highly unlikely that it could even come down to 2800/-.

Comment

Builder may be good but facts, figures & calculation of interests does matter.
              Last edited October 16 2009, 08:34 PM. Reason: *

Comment

Has any one done a site visit/booked a flat here ? How does the project look like? Any feedback ?

Comment

Originally posted by avanti2880 View Post
                  Has any one done a site visit/booked a flat here ? How does the project look like? Any feedback ?
                  Hi Avanti,
                  i hd been to this site few days back. believe me, one has to have a HUMMER to reach this site as the road from one side is too bad, while the road from pan cards club is too narrow. no doubt after u reach the site has a awesome view of the nice hills.
                  the sample flat made aside the site office looks nice as usual showing all furniture, etc. i asked the sales person about the ht of the flat & he told me 10' can confirmed tht it will be same in actual flats too. is he joking ? no one gives 10' ht in a 11 storey tower. usually its 9' or less thn tht.
                  they r charging 100% terraces saying tht they hv rcvd some circular form PBAP. so actually we r paying more for 55 sfts for a 3BHK unit which sots us 2Lacs more.

sam....

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
                    Hi Avanti,
                    i hd been to this site few days back. believe me, one has to have a HUMMER to reach this site as the road from one side is too bad, while the road from pan cards club is too narrow. no doubt after u reach the site has a awesome view of the nice hills.
                    the sample flat made aside the site office looks nice as usual showing all furniture, etc. i asked the sales person about the ht of the flat & he told me 10' can confirmed tht it will be same in actual flats too. is he joking ? no one gives 10' ht in a 11 storey tower. usually its 9' or less thn tht.
                    they r charging 100% terraces saying tht they hv rcvd some circular form PBAP. so actually we r paying more for 55 sfts for a 3BHK unit which sots us 2Lacs more.

sam....
                    Thanks for inputs Sam ! I will arrange a site visit soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X