Collapse

[Project Feedback] Pride Platinum, Pride Group, Baner, Pune

Last updated: April 5 2015
154 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : [Project Feedback] Pride Platinum, Pride Group, Baner, Pune

Visited platinum recently. Current rate is 5800. 3BHK comes to 1.08cr.

Comment

World class infrastructure?

Visited Pride Housing & Construction Pvt. Ltd.

And the first line in the 'Highlight of project' mentions:

World class infrastructure! What does this exactly mean?

Comment

of the review posted on

2) Pride Platinum Pancard Club Baner Pune:

Waiting for your reply. I have a friend who has a house in Pride Platinum and here are the shortfalls according to him:

1) They use sewage treatment for flush tank water. Most of the times their plant goes bad and you get Black brackish water in your flush. It stinks like a gutter.

2) They gave possession to the residents since November 2011 and the place is still not complete. They haven't provided the following amenities as yet:
        - Piped gas.
        - Working elevators (Only one is functional while the second is powered off for life).
        - Corporation water line.
        - They get water from tankers and mix it with bore well water for drinking purposes. They say that they are getting tankers from PMC which is a lie.
        - Their amenities have changed and their layout has changed for the 3rd time. They promised a lot of things and delivered half of it.
        3) They forcefully installed Videocon D2h common antenna without consulting the residents and then asked every one to remove their personal antennas. That includes connections for which people had paid in advance for a year.

4) Garbage chutes have been installed but are not operational.

5) The so called club house is still grey in colour without any walls and floor.

6) And they still have the guts to ask for Rs. 5800/- per square feet.

7) The water in bathrooms doesn't go through any treatment and you get ultra solid hard water that stains all the bathroom fittings and tiles. They say it is excellent water!

8) The work will take another year or two to complete.

9) And without any amenities they are charging maintenance from November. Wonder what maintenance they are doing when their lifts are failing every 4-5 hours.

Another few details about Pride Platinum. Last week, flat owners go their PMC property tax bills and everyone has a different amount to pay.

The prices are as follows:

- 3bhk - 30,000/- (1620 sq.ft)
        - 3bhk - 14,000/- (Same size flat 1620 sq.ft)
        - 3bhk - 16,000/- (Same size flat 1620 sq.ft)
        - 2.5 bhk - 24,000/- (1450 sq.ft)
        - 2.5 bhk - 12,500/- (Same size flat 1450 sq.ft)
        - 2.5 bhk - 18,000/- (Same size flat 1450 sq.ft)
        - 2 bhk - 12,000/- (1250(sq.ft)

Builder has washed off his hands by saying they are not responsible for this. Just to give you a comparison, prime bungalows in Kothrud which are about 5000 sq.ft plot size pay about Rs. 7,500/- for property tax. And they have all PMC facilities.

http://ravikarandeekarsblog..com/201...up-of-tea.html

Comment

Originally posted by mankind View Post
          of the review posted on

2) Pride Platinum Pancard Club Baner Pune:

Waiting for your reply. I have a friend who has a house in Pride Platinum and here are the shortfalls according to him:

1) They use sewage treatment for flush tank water. Most of the times their plant goes bad and you get Black brackish water in your flush. It stinks like a gutter.

2) They gave possession to the residents since November 2011 and the place is still not complete. They haven't provided the following amenities as yet:
          - Piped gas.
          - Working elevators (Only one is functional while the second is powered off for life).
          - Corporation water line.
          - They get water from tankers and mix it with bore well water for drinking purposes. They say that they are getting tankers from PMC which is a lie.
          - Their amenities have changed and their layout has changed for the 3rd time. They promised a lot of things and delivered half of it.
          3) They forcefully installed Videocon D2h common antenna without consulting the residents and then asked every one to remove their personal antennas. That includes connections for which people had paid in advance for a year.

4) Garbage chutes have been installed but are not operational.

5) The so called club house is still grey in colour without any walls and floor.

6) And they still have the guts to ask for Rs. 5800/- per square feet.

7) The water in bathrooms doesn't go through any treatment and you get ultra solid hard water that stains all the bathroom fittings and tiles. They say it is excellent water!

8) The work will take another year or two to complete.

9) And without any amenities they are charging maintenance from November. Wonder what maintenance they are doing when their lifts are failing every 4-5 hours.

Another few details about Pride Platinum. Last week, flat owners go their PMC property tax bills and everyone has a different amount to pay.

- 2 bhk - 12,000/- (1250(sq.ft)

Builder has washed off his hands by saying they are not responsible for this. Just to give you a comparison, prime bungalows in Kothrud which are about 5000 sq.ft plot size pay about Rs. 7,500/- for property tax. And they have all PMC facilities.

http://ravikarandeekarsblog..com/201...up-of-tea.html

Not surprised at all. It's the same story at their other projects at Park Street and Park Royale as well. People still buy without even considering basic things like water, infrastructure etc. I guess people only get what they deserve.

Comment

Sharing my experience.

Went to Platinum within last month. The road is in better shape, but still bumpy, with potholes, rain water accumulated.

The sales person said they have only one 3BHK (large) left in the G building. Then what about booking in I, J? The sales guy said - We have not started booking for it. I ask - When will you start booking for I, J then? He said - Will take time, maybe six months. I said - Okay, I will wait and come to you then. But you may still show me the ready possession G building flat.

Now, I did not see any problems with the flat. It was an empty bare flat. No leakage/seepage on the roof or walls. (Maybe a one off case, other flats may have problems. If so many people complain, something is definitely amiss about their quality). No cracks on the walls, but plastering seemed to have very slight curves, it was not plain and straight. Doors were decent quality. Bathrooms were decent, nothing like lower quality fittings, but not exactly luxury either.

Plain white distemper on the walls, which did not seem exactly good quality, you will have to repaint.

Another digression - I believe builders should not waste time, money and resources on painting with white low quality OBD. Just hand over without the paint, and let the customer choose the internal paint and color. Most customers would anyway repaint it when they get possession, and avoid overheads of scraping the walls with sandpaper before repainting.

Tiles were good, nothing wrong with them. Kitchen platform good, nothing wrong with it.

I did notice some shoddy workmanship in the exterior. External Plastering defects. A loose iron window grill. Chipped plaster at many places.

I went out to the terrace on living. And the idiot living below this flat had nailed some cloth hang drying mechanism on the wall adjacent his terrace (the alternate terrace below where I was standing), which came up almost upto the level of this flats terrace. So if you go out on your terrace, you see the clothes drying on your right hand side, in your direct line of sight. (Well, in some part, buyers are also to blame, really, for spoiling the building and its beauty). The view of the hills was really good, but once I and J come up, it is all over. The I, J buildings will block the hill view of G, H buildings.

The overall impression was that they have not cheated on fittings or floor area. But then, it is an average project, nothing premium like they market with glossy brochures and beautiful sample flats. Workmanship, internal and external, seemed shoddy at places.

If you want classy projects and have the big bucks, there are the eternelles, balmorals, emiruses, marvels and supremes around Baner. If you want a decent project (at a higher price ), Pride is in that category. With exceptions like Park Grandeur, they are just another average builder. (Personally, I am also out of the highend project league, I just want a decent spacious place.)

Regarding sample flats, of any project - Even though I know that it is just a sample, I find it hard to avoid the distractions of the sample flat and concentrate only on "being inside the 3d model". Have you ever noticed that when you knock an internal wall on the sample flat, it sometimes is wood, not real wall? People (including me ) tend to get distracted by the sample. Then they get disappointed when they get possession of an actual bare and empty flat. Just remember, Pride markets itself really well, but their projects are not high end projects like Marvel or Supreme.

Many posts also wonder whether some customers have so much money that there are many luxury schemes coming up? Well, apart from the NRIs, how many Director level people are there in your current company ?
            Last edited by Sat234; August 23 2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

"Another few details about Pride Platinum. Last week, flat owners go their PMC property tax bills and everyone has a different amount to pay.

- 2 bhk - 12,000/- (1250(sq.ft)"
              There is a procedure to challenge this kind of taxes.PMC will be reluctant to change its assessments,except upward,in case of ordinary citizens.Not withstanding take professional help and appeal.Make a proper presnetaion of relevant details,discrpancies. Tax link:http://110.234.71.25:9091/NIPL/Onlin...S_DETAILS.aspx
              Some olkder links which can give a background:New owners need to challenge the tax assessment - Times Of India. But take the matter up as early as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                - 2 bhk - 12,000/- (1250(sq.ft)"
                May be same size flats are sold at different price based on market rate at the time of purchase. I guess agreement price is also considered while calcualting property tax

Comment

Stay away From PridePurple piece of shit... I am an owner in one of their schemes - he is refusing to fix leakages and seepages by giving some crap reasons.

On an average, more than 40% of their flats will have leakage seepage issue.

Pathetic build quality, lots of seepage, leakage issues, ignorant post-sales service.

Don't fall prey to brochure, sample flat. You will get only 30% of that quality.

Stay away from Pride Purple...Don't bet your life savings/earnings on this piece of shit.

Comment

I had warned you way back in 2010 regarding the seepage issues.
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post131180

Anyway, what you and other people on the forum should do is, create a blog which highlights the issues from each pride purple project. Let people from every project contribute with pictures and issue details. builders cannot underestimate the power of social media

Comment

Some one has created blog. Will find the link & put it here.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X