Location - Baner, Near Pancard Club
Read more
153 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well guys i have done research before finalizing the deal at Pride Platinum. I have visited many projects currently going on in Aundh/Baner/Pashan Area and i thought most of them were overpriced. Talking about the road coming towards Pride Platinum, eventually , the road will be constructed as it is approved D.P Road by PMC. Also, the area is getting crowded with lots of other townships to name a few is Avinash Bhosle's scheme coming right next to Pride Platinum. I guess everyone knows who Avinash Bhosle is. So, in my assumption, by the time Platinum construction is over, all the basic things will be ready. So, still i would say , its a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    Hey pankaj,
    this is your very 1st post and you booked flat at pride platinum, Kuch Hajam nahi Hua !!! if you were so keen to go for this deal then whts th point o come her ein this forum....only to inform others about your booking ?
    a smart buyer would go through various posts rather threads for different schemes and coem to a conclusion.
    anyways...whoever you are....my best wishes for your deal. :D

sam...

Dude,

I have gone through several forums before closing the deal. Not only going through forums but also visiting the actual site, inquiring details about the project site from PMC etc. ( which is more important than visitin forums isnt it ;) ) So, maine to book kar diya ab dekhna hai aage kya hota hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pankaj_K
    Well guys i have done research before finalizing the deal at Pride Platinum. I have visited many projects currently going on in Aundh/Baner/Pashan Area and i thought most of them were overpriced. Talking about the road coming towards Pride Platinum, eventually , the road will be constructed as it is approved D.P Road by PMC. Also, the area is getting crowded with lots of other townships to name a few is Avinash Bhosle's scheme coming right next to Pride Platinum. I guess everyone knows who Avinash Bhosle is. So, in my assumption, by the time Platinum construction is over, all the basic things will be ready. So, still i would say , its a better deal.

Best of luck with your deal friend..... Avinash Bhosle made and abandoned Vittoria Lagoon... and the only road leading to it is very small... with no scope to widen it, so Mr Bhosle may not be the best person to bet on..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Best of luck with your deal friend..... Avinash Bhosle made and abandoned Vittoria Lagoon... and the only road leading to it is very small... with no scope to widen it, so Mr Bhosle may not be the best person to bet on..

I know about bhosle and really not betting on it. But the deal is there are alot of other townships that are coming up in the Pan card club area. some are almost 40-50% complete. So, the infra will be there by the time Platinum will be ready for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Future prospects

No doubt the roads will eventually be developed in the PAN Card Clubs area. And it will definitely become one of the good areas to live in because of so many good societies getting construcuted. However, no one can predict with conviction about the timeline for the anticipated development. As an example, once you cross Supreme Pallacio, the tar road ends. There are still quite a few buildings beyond that point and many of them are already occupied by residents, e.g., Gera Emerald city. The residents have been living there for more than 18 months now, but still the road is not there. They too would have bought the apartments with assurances from builders and co. about the DP roads et al, but there is no trace of a road there even now. And no one knows how much time will it take... Personally, I would prefer to miss the bus and not buy a property where the roads are not there inspite of all the plans being in place. But it is an individual choice. I can survive in a place where there are no amenities, shopping complexes etc. But without rodas, it is difficult because no roads will remind everyday and force an individual to think whether it was the right decision.

If one is lucky, all the roads will get constructed before moving in... Look at the area around Kunal Icon in Pimple Saudagar. 3 years back there were no roads. But now it is a concrete jungle (which reduces the attractiveness of the area now.)...

Keep fingers crossed and hope that the development happens before the project gets completed.
    CommentQuote
  • There is one more option for this:- Delay the possession date of Paltinum so that infra becomes ready before people come to live in.:D
    Btw, even Kallu & Pawar's bro owns land here, yet no development. Man, Avinash Bhosle is just a small player with just a large face. The real players are Pawar & Co. while Vilasrao supports Paranjape here. As pointed by aks, Bhosle could not complete victoria lagoon & even megapolis is in deep mess. Bhosle is what he is coz of irregularities committed by Ajit Pawar in Krishna Khore project. He was like his fund manager:D. Recently, Bhosle has built a bungalow near Agriculture college for Ajit Pawar. This is just a kickback for his services.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pankaj_K
    I liked the location and i think its fairly priced. I got it for 3300 and i am pretty sure it will go around 3800 in few months. The project has really good amneties and flat area are reasonably big compared to what you get in other 2-3 BHK flats in pune. One more thing is , its in Baner, Next to Baner hills. and hardly 5 mins. drive from the Baner Road. Pride as a group holds really good name in Pune and i have seen there previous project like Park City in Wakad. Possession in Aug-2011 but i think it will go beyond Dec. 2011 to get the possession

What is your intention behing taking pain to write this post? You Created new ID just to post that you bought house???

Please note that, marketing your project this way, only exposes your desperation to sell and find buyers.
    I wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • I had same q in mind for Pankaj_k
    CommentQuote
  • The sales guy told me that builder will not be forming a society. Has anybody booked an apartment at pride platinum? What does the aggrement says ? They are charging money for society formation.
    CommentQuote
  • Society

The builder is forming the society like all other builders. They are charging the money for society formation.

Anyone else booked in platinum ?
    CommentQuote
  • pride platinum clauses

I see following bad clauses in pride agreement.
    They say that these are from PBAP.
    Also there are a lot of one sided clauses in agreement regarding possession.

any thoughts ?
    Are these really standard clauses?

-------------------------------------------
    32. ESCALATION IN COST OF FLAT
    That the consideration of the flat is agreed on the basis of the cost of the
    building material and labour charges, taxes, octroi, Vat, etc. prevailing on the
    date of this agreement. In case of increase in the prices thereof the Promoter
    shall be entitled to proportionately increase the price of the said flat and the
    Purchaser has agreed to the same
    ------------------------------------------
    This clause nulls and voids the agreed price and puts the purchaser at a disadvantage.

12. RIGHT OF CONSTRUCTION LOAN
    It is hereby expressly agreed between the parties hereto that the Promoter
    shall be entitled to raise construction loan, at their own cost and risk, from any
    person or party including any banking/financial institutions For that purpose
    the promoter is entitled to mortgage the said land/building/s and /or the entire
    construction work put up or to be put up thereon or any part thereof. But such
    charge created on the said land/building/s and /or the entire construction work
    put up or to be put up thereon or any part thereof shall be cleared by the
    Promoter before conveyance of the said land to an Association of Apartment
    Owners.
    Regarding clause #12 - in spite of paying 80% of the full amount at the commencement of just the final floor slab the purchaser is at the risk of
    having the (80%paid) structure mortgaged to the bank for a construction loan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT (part of the clause)

The Purchaser has irrevocably agreed to the

same, provided further that upon termination of this Agreement, the Promoter
    shall refund the balance, if any, to the purchaser the installments of the
    consideration which the Purchaser might have till then paid to the Promoter,
    but without any interest "and only after deducting ten percent of the total
    agreed consideration towards administration and other expenses etc."( part in quotes to be removed)

CommentQuote
  • We found that following clauses in Pride platinum agreement are one sided. Have been told that these are from PBAP (promoters builders assoc of pune)? Any ideas whether these are standard clauses?

Hi Mr. Narendra

Regarding the pride platinum agreement -

building material and labour charges, taxes, octroi, Vat, etc. prevailing on the
    shall be entitled to proportionately increase the price of the said flat and the

shall be entitled to raise construction loan, at their own cost and risk, from any
    the promoter is entitled to mortgage the said land/building/s and /or the entire
    Owners.

Regarding clause #12 - in spite of paying 80% of the full amount at the commencement of just the final floor slab the purchaser is at the risk of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

agreed consideration towards administration and other expenses etc."( part in quotes to be removed)
    CommentQuote
  • This project seems insanely in demand to me,or the builder is insane.They launched it around 2 1/2 months back at 3000/- psf(aminety facing 3100).That rate was fine with me,but as they had some slabs already put me they wanted me to pay around 15 lacs in some 15 days,and the possesion in end of 2011.
    I though it would be better to wait for some months and wait for the next 2 buildings to launch.And here comes my biggest surprise when i visted them today.
    Rate today is 3800/- psf ie 800 more in 2 months.The 2 bulidings launched at the start are sold out and the new 2 that are launched in that only 1st slab is laid but you have to pay 50% of the flat cost for booking.
    I just want to know from where do they get buyers that accept what they say.Cant understand
    CommentQuote
  • NRI's and black money holders are the buyers in this scheme.. My frnd bought here 3 mths back with the rate 3100k sqft. They booked 3 flats as a group here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by a1234567
    We found that following clauses in Pride platinum agreement are one sided. Have been told that these are from PBAP (promoters builders assoc of pune)? Any ideas whether these are standard clauses?

Hi Mr. Narendra

Regarding the pride platinum agreement -

Owners.

wow what the clauses... Mr. Builder do u reduce the prices propertionetly when raw material prices go down .,..Beat these builders hands down
    CommentQuote