Last updated: April 5 2015
154 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : [Project Feedback] Pride Platinum, Pride Group, Baner, Pune

Rightly said. But sheeples dont listen.

Originally posted by bloger View Post
    So by supporting too steep price increase, we are making it diificult for ourselves in long run, be it upgrade to new flat, new investment, or be it for next generation of our family/friends.

Had it been a sustainable and healthy increase, it would be ok but too steep hike is bad for ourselves only.

Comment

Originally posted by Pankaj_K View Post
      Yes my Prediction came true. demand has picked up and builders are cashing on that. Pride when i bought for 3200 was fairly reasonable and thats why i bought the flat. Same explanation i gave few months back in this post but ppl ridiculed me. Now, its 3800 and six month down the line it will be at 4000. That time same ppl who were laughing at me for 3200 price, will say 3800 was fine but 4000 are way too much. Trust me, Whenever u buy a flat, always consider buying Vs renting ratio and take a calculated decision. Same pride group is constructing a project in Aundh called Irine Towers and charging Rs. 4500 now. Its stupidity buy a flat at that rate. So, i wouldnt recommend buying a flat at Rs. 4500 rate.
      Hey Pankaj,
      How come your project is still not sold out?? I was expecting It to have sold out in 2 weeks only since launch. I will respect your recommendation of not buying in Aundh at 4500 rate. Shhhhhh dont tell any one, actually I am not buying any where in pune at current rates.

Comment

3800? I though the project got sold out at 3200 itself. Are there any news ads now? 2 ladies with red carpet?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

What is meaning of the "Make a statement" ad with girl siting in front of chess board?

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
            What is meaning of the "Make a statement" ad with girl siting in front of chess board?
            It means to convey her that the sitting position is wrong.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Has anyone really evaluated this project on pros/cons? Or is everyone only interested in making small talk and non-funny sarcastic comments?

I went to this site today - I wanted to find out what will this project be surrounded by? Currently the location is not bad and the rate is shocking - can anyone tell me what will it be surrounded by? Is this going to be another concrete jungle?

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
                Has anyone really evaluated this project on pros/cons? Or is everyone only interested in making small talk and non-funny sarcastic comments?

I went to this site today - I wanted to find out what will this project be surrounded by? Currently the location is not bad and the rate is shocking - can anyone tell me what will it be surrounded by? Is this going to be another concrete jungle?

You could have asked the salesmen/women there...How did you find out the project

What rate was quoted and what is date of posession mentioned?

Comment

I found the layout of the 3 BHK really nice and the location is a bit of a concern. The price seems too high. What did the people who have already booked or decided against it think about it?

What about the approach road and the plot surronding the project?

Comment

Rate mentioned to me was 3650 non garden till 4th floor. Possession Jun 2011

Comment

Anyone booked a flat here recently?

I really liked the location of this project. But they are asking too much. Garden facing is 3850 PSF. And they are not ready to negotiate.
                      If anyone has booked recently, let me know the rates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X