Recent transaction information - a flat was sold in their A11 bldg at INRS 4600!!!
Any idea on dealers/sellers or agents exclusive to this scheme. A 2BHK is 1025 sqft and if below 50L - could be a good bargain in these times. Any views are appreciated.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • INRS 4600 is a good rate for Karisma as far as my understanding goes. Because i heard the rate for karisma in some other forum was around 6000-7000.
    So if you have budget and if you are getting that rate in karishma then I think you can go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by w_sanjay
    INRS 4600 is a good rate for Karisma as far as my understanding goes. Because i heard the rate for karisma in some other forum was around 6000-7000.
    So if you have budget and if you are getting that rate in karishma then I think you can go ahead.

Just because previous rate was 6000-7000 and now its 4200 does not mean that
    its a good rate to buy. I mean that is no criteria.
    By this criteria if the builder raises price to 20,000 and suddenly reduces it to
    15000 does that mean its a good rate to buy.
    Rate is purely decided by demand/supply, and not by any builder(Though so far its controlled by builders, but definately cant go on for ever.)
    CommentQuote
  • Ok Rajesh, pls go ahead and find a good deal in Karishma with this rate and tell us then. We will be happy to know more..

At some point of time if u have budget and buying first home then you need to consider the good deal that you are getting otherwise u will loose the same by just waiting.....

Finally whoever intrested in this area and feel the rate is good then they will go ahead they willl not even come to us for suggestions :(

Again i don't have any personal intrest in KARISHMA so.. its a buyer decision how long to wait !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by w_sanjay
    Ok Rajesh, pls go ahead and find a good deal in Karishma with this rate and tell us then. We will be happy to know more..

You got me wrong! I was not commenting on price itself, I was commenting on the criteria you use for deciding
    what is a good price.
    CommentQuote
  • The sales quoted me 7000 psf for the new building. I saw this weekend that there is also a new building coming up at Kumar Parisar (the road opp to Ashish gardens). I tried calling up the sales, but the person did not pick up the . Usually builders like Kumar, Rohan, charge through the nose if the project is in a slightly good location itself. The road in front of the project is too good. I'm wondering how much these people are going to quote. Will update once I get to talk to the sales.
    CommentQuote
  • Parisar quotes going at 5500. Karishma 4600 was a unique offer only for a week during Ganesh festival time for their A12 building. It seems the offer is gone back to 7000 but with a good agent = gets down to as low as 6000. Not valid if directly approached to sales though.
    CommentQuote
  • Just for your info:-

Karisma 2BR flat went for INR 18L all inc. Now calculate. We would have thought if the rate was from builder but 4k+ for such old property with no proper parking space......
    CommentQuote
  • when was this? off late in past few days. Are u saying it was below 2000??

Originally Posted by realacres
    Just for your info:-

Karisma 2BR flat went for INR 18L all inc. Now calculate. We would have thought if the rate was from builder but 4k+ for such old property with no proper parking space......
    CommentQuote
  • Parisar is 5000 psf. 1050 sqft and 58 ls total for 2 bhk. Possession is Oct next year. No covered car parking!
    CommentQuote
  • Please dont buy flats in societies like Karisma at such high cost.It does not add any value to your life or living. Two years back, a flat in Karisma sold at 77 lacs. There are better ways to waste money than buying a flat in such societies!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_sang
    when was this? off late in past few days. Are u saying it was below 2000??

Man, this was the rate for the current owners here who have now decided to sell. Hence, the statement, had it from builders.....
    CommentQuote