Any feedback or suggestion on Deccan Gold at Kharadi, rate offered is 2300 per sq ft.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

Originally Posted by Ajit Ferreira
    Any feedback or suggestion on Deccan Gold at Kharadi, rate offered is 2300 per sq ft.

are they offering any freebees ?
    Ask them 2000 and that may be a better rate :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajit Ferreira

Is it next to Ganga Constella?
    If yes, then 15 months back I was quoted 3K psf. I was shocked to hear those rate and never approached back.

Now it must be ready-possession. Project is still not sold, any issue with the project?.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    If yes, then 15 months back I was quoted 3K psf. I was shocked to hear those rate and never approached back.

Now it must be ready-possession. Project is still not sold, any issue with the project?.

Isn't the price of 3K psf, in kharadi, the biggest issue for this project :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it is next to Ganga Constella,

the project is almost complete, possession by dec/jan, building etc is complete, currently interior work, tiling work etc. is in progress.

They have offered 2300 psf, therefore i was wondering if there are any issues with the project.?? and since the other projects are in the range of 2700 to 2900 psf.

Originally Posted by hitmady
    Is it next to Ganga Constella?

CommentQuote
  • Hi I have booked a flat here....the only problem is 30% loading....where as the other builders have 25% loading .....Also it seems they are not mentioning the super built up area in the agreement(they say its a new rule to only include the carpet area which I doubt) they are offering me at 2351 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajit Ferreira
    Yes it is next to Ganga Constella,

the project is almost complete, possession by dec/jan, building etc is complete, currently interior work, tiling work etc. is in progress.

They have offered 2300 psf, therefore i was wondering if there are any issues with the project.?? and since the other projects are in the range of 2700 to 2900 psf.

I heard in the forum that few deals were done around Apr-09 at 2200 psf in Ganga-Constella.

By the way will inquire friends residing at areas nearby Deccan Gold and let you know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharad_17
    Hi I have booked a flat here....the only problem is 30% loading....where as the other builders have 25% loading .....Also it seems they are not mentioning the super built up area in the agreement(they say its a new rule to only include the carpet area which I doubt) they are offering me at 2351 psf

Hey What's on your mind, you start with "I have booked a flat here..." and end with "they are offering me at 2351 psf". Does not look like a typo to me.
    CommentQuote
  • B1 & B2 2BHK has layout issues. Kitchen is very small and actual useful space in living room is very small , due to layout design mistakes . A1 & A2 seems OK to me.
    CommentQuote