Last updated: October 14 2009
13 | Posts
2661 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK for 30 L in Wakad

Hi Real Estate Experts,

I need your help....... I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in Wakad or surrounding areas and my budget is around 30 L. Can you please help me in naming a few constructions...... Are there flats still available at 2200 - 2300 psf?

Tushar

Re : 2 BHK for 30 L in Wakad

check out nirmiti builders project. i had seen the one in balewadi (Nirmiti Zion) and liked it , although it has very few amenities but lliked the construction quality.

i think nirmiti has 2 projects going on in Wakad

Comment

Check rama group project, its around 2400 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post
        Check rama group project, its around 2400 psf.
        But that's under-cons. Best to avoid under-cons project.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I think the OP did not asked if he is only interested in ready project. Also in my view under-construction is better then going for ready possession for various reasons. We can have a discussion on that but this thread is not right place to do it.

Comment

Why always avaoid under consturction project ?

Hi Real Acres,
            I have always seen u advising people to avoid under consturction projects. I am not sure why, but all projects start from construction stage only and esp if people want to take a house which they want to live after 2 years or so like me. Why will we take a house when I dont want to live it now. I guess regarding changes happening during construction we should make sure that while signing agreement. Most of the people dont read agreement and simply sign it off and that is when mostly this kind of thing will happen. I know there might be 2-3 cases where this would have happened but not that all major good builders Like Pride purple group, Kunal , Rohan builders do that..
            Why will I take a house now and keep it for 2 years and then live in it.It will be an old house 2 years old when I live in it. So I guess its not applicable for everyone to take a ready posession house. Also since the prices are little down now, I would like to invest now.

Comment

Originally posted by vikas_bhilai View Post
              Hi Real Acres,
              I have always seen u advising people to avoid under consturction projects. I am not sure why, but all projects start from construction stage only and esp if people want to take a house which they want to live after 2 years or so like me. Why will we take a house when I dont want to live it now. I guess regarding changes happening during construction we should make sure that while signing agreement. Most of the people dont read agreement and simply sign it off and that is when mostly this kind of thing will happen. I know there might be 2-3 cases where this would have happened but not that all major good builders Like Pride purple group, Kunal , Rohan builders do that..
              Why will I take a house now and keep it for 2 years and then live in it.It will be an old house 2 years old when I live in it. So I guess its not applicable for everyone to take a ready posession house. Also since the prices are little down now, I would like to invest now.
              Main reason for avoiding under construction schemes - Risk of unavoidable delays in possession due to several reasons, I think this is common in almost all RE projects in India.

If you hard bargain, you may get a ready possession at nearly the same rate of under-const and you can rent it out for two years , but I think you any ways don't buy this statement so better book in newly launched project, as you wish. Go for a project with possession date after 1 year, you will get actual possession after 2 years. You are happy and your builder is happy too

Comment

Why not ready posession?

Secondly I feel it will save us from paying all the amount lump sum as in case of a ready posession apartment which mostly they ask for whole amount in one go as its ready to be occupied. I feel keep a slack of 6-9 months beyond the date which u occupy and it should be fine like if u want to live after 2 years, take from builders who claim it to be ready in 1 year.

If i need to make partial payments, based on slab then I might even try to avoid taking loan from bank which will same me some lakhs just to pay to bank.

So in cases like me it makes more sense to take a newly launched or just launched projects rather than ready posession.

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
                  Main reason for avoiding under construction schemes - Risk of unavoidable delays in possession due to several reasons, I think this is common in almost all RE projects in India.
                  I totally disagree with you. If you go with a good builder having reputation to complete project in time & quality then there are no delays. I booked a UC project 1.5 years back & was promised a december possesion. I know I will get it. Project name: Park Royale. Let me know if u have any doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
                    I totally disagree with you. If you go with a good builder having reputation to complete project in time & quality then there are no delays. I booked a UC project 1.5 years back & was promised a december possesion. I know I will get it. Project name: Park Royale. Let me know if u have any doubts.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X