Anyone heard of Spring Valley in Mundhwa? Builder is asking 3300/3600 Rs PSFT for 2 different buildings?
Occupancy levels are vey low hardly 15-20 flats are occupied, Builder Claims most of his flats are sold out.....

Any insights?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This builder is a isolation case , he is not ready to accept that whatever goes up comes down too.
    Even agents say the same for him.

He has put good cosmetic stuff may be costing 1 odd lakh. Rest everything is same for any similar project.

And rates are more then Magarpatta

I don't know but he is saying all 2 bhk are sold out.
    And if they are sold out then WHY owners have not come to stay???
    May all are investors who don't consider rental income as thats peanuts. :)

Also I dont see any rental adds too....
    IF you can make him agree in 2700 then hummm good...
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is far from reality

This builder is far from reality.I heard even his 2BHKs are available through resale.

He still has pretty decent inventory.... Rest is all crap...

A prolonged downturn will break any builder's neck.... Let's wait.....
    CommentQuote
  • Are there more ppl. interested for this project.

I am trying for my last offer for him after Diwali.

We can approach in a group
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this place last month. The sales person was saying only 2 flats were available in Lavendar. The price is atrocious for such a lonely place. The pricing is 63 ls for orchid and 67 ls for lavendar building which is the building surrounding the amneties. The rooms are spacious above 1500 sqft, decent size for 3 bhk and the flats have lots of fittings like trolleys in kitchen, bueraus attached to the walls in the bedrooms, curtain roads etc which got my mom very impressed. But I do not like the place, Its behind Magarpatta and the place looks very lonely. When I went there there were 2 other groups who came to see the place. So they are getting people to visit, but as far as occupancy is concerned, these are ready possession flats and if its selling, we need to get to see some inhabitants. But it appears very lonely. The pony tailed sales person tried to sell us double car parking saying individual car parking is not available. Dropped the place from my shortlist.
    CommentQuote
  • Too much rate even for asking price.
    I had visited sales office 4 months back, sales lady told me all 2bhks are sold out and 3bhk will cost 58L. I did not even bother to check the project after hearing rates.

Originally Posted by Navina
    I visited this place last month. The sales person was saying only 2 flats were available in Lavendar. The price is atrocious for such a lonely place. The pricing is 63 ls for orchid and 67 ls for lavendar building which is the building surrounding the amneties.
    CommentQuote
  • A kilometer ahead Venktesh Flora(Magarpatta Railway flyover) is selling at 2700 something. Saw and ad. in today's TOI by agent.
    Vivek you can check out that.
    CommentQuote
  • Recent Rates

What are the current rates in Spring Valley Mundhawa?
    CommentQuote
  • this seems to be the only property on the magarpatta karadi road which is fully complete since 2 years with hardly any occupancy. add to this the builder claims that all 2bhk are sold. if so how come the whole is place is only 10% occupied
    CommentQuote
  • This is not the only one, there is one opposite to mp city, from mpcity main gate to south gate direction (some madhav something.. I forgot its name).
    Another one is Amar project. There r no buyers for these properties.

Originally Posted by hellstars
    this seems to be the only property on the magarpatta karadi road which is fully complete since 2 years with hardly any occupancy. add to this the builder claims that all 2bhk are sold. if so how come the whole is place is only 10% occupied
    CommentQuote
  • ya the amar project, they were quoting 4500k per sqft a year ago. for that price someone might as well go for the marvel project across the road!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hellstars
    this seems to be the only property on the magarpatta karadi road which is fully complete since 2 years with hardly any occupancy. add to this the builder claims that all 2bhk are sold. if so how come the whole is place is only 10% occupied

I go to inquier on this Project and he say all 2 BHK are sold out 2 month before.

Now today Times of India's Classified again he is selling 2 BHK and 3 BHK...
    Are all are rented flats ....

Has anyone else gone there ...
    CommentQuote
  • In Spring valley, the are saying all 2BHK are booked, from past 1 year.
    I had been to there in Apr 2009 and they said all 2bhks are sold. They also used to write this in their ad at that time...

certainly a blatant lie. I have not seen today's TOIlet though..

Originally Posted by s_rathore
    I go to inquier on this Project and he say all 2 BHK are sold out 2 month before.

Now today Times of India's Classified again he is selling 2 BHK and 3 BHK...
    Are all are rented flats ....

Has anyone else gone there ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    In Spring valley, the are saying all 2BHK are booked, from past 1 year.
    I had been to there in Apr 2009 and they said all 2bhks are sold. They also used to write this in their ad at that time...

certainly a blatant lie. I have not seen today's TOIlet though..

yes they have started running ads in TOI asking buyers to purchase the last few 2 & 3 bhk flats.
    As members have said in this thread its quite fishy that they have announced the sale of 2bhk apartments when all through the past year they were claiming them to be sold out! Whats even fishier is the low occupancy rate for a project that was finished 2 years ago. Either the builder was fudging sales or the owners are all from outside pune.
    CommentQuote
  • have these builders RK ICON done other projects?
    CommentQuote