Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can someone share experiences with buying residential plots for future construction in pune area? with the apartment prices skyrocketing as yet- does this work out to be a viable option in the long run? What are the hot or emerging areas for investing in land - that can further develop to construct in 3-5 years from today.
Appreciate views and experiences.:)CommentQuote0Flag
- There are couple of projects from Sairung Developers, check there website. They offer Farmhouse plots. They have a new Project Sairung Avenue phase II. They are tellin u could get NA status in around 3 years. It might take bit more then that though.
Whats ur budget? Lot depends on it...CommentQuote0Flag
But can a person who does not have farming history buy a agriculture land.If there are issues converting to a NA status later
- Was looking at a 15-20Lac. Saw Eiffel Olympia and another one called Vishnu Vihar in mulshi-lavasa road. is this a potential area. the plots are already NA and said will be fenced/marked out.CommentQuote0Flag
- Residential plots in pune
I am interested to buy plot in Pune. Can anybody give me idea. I heard about Eiffel Olympia project. Is this is good to buy. Is anybody has any experience about it? Please reply me ... waiting for reply.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sam_sangis this a potential area.
Potential of an area is judged not by the location alone but more so on the basis of interests of few.CommentQuote0Flag