Can someone share experiences with buying residential plots for future construction in pune area? with the apartment prices skyrocketing as yet- does this work out to be a viable option in the long run? What are the hot or emerging areas for investing in land - that can further develop to construct in 3-5 years from today.
Appreciate views and experiences.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can someone share experiences with buying residential plots for future construction in pune area? with the apartment prices skyrocketing as yet- does this work out to be a viable option in the long run? What are the hot or emerging areas for investing in land - that can further develop to construct in 3-5 years from today.
    Appreciate views and experiences.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Friends
    Awaiting comments
    CommentQuote
  • There are couple of projects from Sairung Developers, check there website. They offer Farmhouse plots. They have a new Project Sairung Avenue phase II. They are tellin u could get NA status in around 3 years. It might take bit more then that though.
    Whats ur budget? Lot depends on it...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

But can a person who does not have farming history buy a agriculture land.If there are issues converting to a NA status later

Thanks
    Subbu
    CommentQuote
  • Was looking at a 15-20Lac. Saw Eiffel Olympia and another one called Vishnu Vihar in mulshi-lavasa road. is this a potential area. the plots are already NA and said will be fenced/marked out.
    CommentQuote
  • Residential plots in pune

Hi ,
    I am interested to buy plot in Pune. Can anybody give me idea. I heard about Eiffel Olympia project. Is this is good to buy. Is anybody has any experience about it? Please reply me ... waiting for reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_sang
    is this a potential area.

Potential of an area is judged not by the location alone but more so on the basis of interests of few.
    CommentQuote