Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of any good agent dealing in vimannagar area?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Anyone know of any good agent dealing in vimannagar area?

Last updated: October 21 2009
8 | Posts
945 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of any good agent dealing in vimannagar area?

I found the agents listed in Pune mirror useless. They say they will call back and they never do. If anyone have any good experience with an agent dealing here please let know.

Re : Anyone know of any good agent dealing in vimannagar area?

Good you have started this thread..! I am also looking out for this information

Comment

Navina, what I obeserved in v'nagar is like every scheme has diff. agents. Like if you are intersted in konark campus then thr is a diff. agent lobby who has flats from investors. same with other schemes.

I had agent numbers for (zircon/k'campus/lunkand amazon) but I lost my p h o n e and will get contact numbers from my friend soon and will post here.

Meanwhile, u can try gemini estate (they have webiste too, google it), they have flats in almost all schemes and will give you fair idea abt pricing. avoid dealing with them. Just inq. They don't entertain on call but prefer visit thr office. But try ur best.
      Last edited by jigarshah; October 15 2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I did not have good experience with gemini. I once talked to him over the p h o n e and he just ended the conversation abruptly. I enquired once over email, but there was no reply. I think he may be interested only dealing in crores

I'm interested in 2bhk at Konark campus, Zircon, and Clover acropolis. What do you think are the rates going on for these projects.

Lunkad goldcoast/amazon is also fine. But what I have seen about the Lunkad resales is that most of the flats do not come with a covered car park. The open car parking is a pain, though they say there is enough space,many times we will end up having to compete for a good place. Lunkad builders appear to be very reputed with having lots of premium landmarks to their credit. So I'm wondering how is it that they have not provided for ample covered car parking according to the number of flats they have in the complex.
        Last edited by Navina; October 15 2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

/*Konark campus, Zircon, and Clover acropolis. What do you think are the rates going on for these projects.*/for K'campus/zircon, rates were around 3800 to 4100 when I inquired last time (1 month ago).I will ask my broker (he is gujarati and will be back in pune after diwali)if he has anything here or can help.Reg. Gemini, dat's very true and dat's y I told u to avoid dealing with them. Also before any broker asks you to visit site, make sure he/she has keys and than only meet them.

Comment

Originally posted by Navina View Post
            Lunkad builders appear to be very reputed with having lots of premium landmarks to their credit. So I'm wondering how is it that they have not provided for ample covered car parking according to the number of flats they have in the complex.
            Most of the Lunkad projects in Viman nagar were launched 5 years back at rate of around 1100/- psf. Covered car parking was at 50000/-.In last 5 years almost each family in area has 2 cars. Builder did not anticipate that at that time.

Comment

well if he had anticipated families with 2 cars then he wont have sold apartments at 1100 psf
              Dont want to debate the relation of 2 cars with psf but there is relation between income generation no of cars and real estate prices

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
              Most of the Lunkad projects in Viman nagar were launched 5 years back at rate of around 1100/- psf. Covered car parking was at 50000/-.In last 5 years almost each family in area has 2 cars. Builder did not anticipate that at that time.

Comment

CLover -investor flats were being quoted at 4200 plus psf some 10 days back

Comment

Most brokers in Pune are completely out of touch with customer needs

Most brokers in Pune based on my experience during the last 12 months are completely out of touch with customer needs and requirements.

Some of them are totally clueless about the usage of the internet.

There are a couple of others including one name mentioned on a couple of the forum replies above who are extremely Net savvy.

They flood some of the property portals with their listings.

When you try to send them an email or talk to them or send them a SMS message, they do not reply to the same.

One of them who is particularly active on the Internet and Magicbricks portal for Koregaon Park properties is very rude to talk to in person and completely un-co-operative.

I would suggest that in case you are looking at property buying or sale, only talk to owners of the same.

I have already dissuaded a few buyers /sellers from dealing with agents or brokers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X