Hi Guys,

I am looking for a 2BHK flat for myself, for the past few weekends (IT folk) i have been burning under the sun to find the right project in the right area and obviously in the right/tight budget...(abhi taak onsite nahi laga hai...:D).... Jokes apart....

I will list down my requirements and you folks please suggest me some good options....

Area - 950 - 1050 sqft
    Location - Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Nilakh, Wakad, Rahatni, Balewadi and adjoining areas
    Reqirement - 2BHK
    Budget - 27L (Maxed out 28L) all inclusive
    Please help me guys.....

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    AdityaPlease help me guys.....

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    Aditya
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you may try Suyog safron in rahatani. or paras residency in PS(near swaraj garden).

regards,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • A ready posession flat should be given first priority, even if an under construction flat is offered for cheaper rates.

This area has a lot of local builders, and your booking money may be used for purposes other than construction :)
    CommentQuote
  • I was also in your place last 7 yrs back.. (No onsite, tight budget). At that time i decided to go for a very small sized(800sq. ft) 2bhk and it worked out for me.

If you don't have strong back up then don't go for high value flats/schemes.

But choose the right builder/area location even if the size of the flat is less. Because when you are in a good position you can easily sale a good location, good constructed flat and buy a new one with bigger size.

This is my suggestion you can decide based on your budget and location pref.

But look for good schemes with small sized flats.
    CommentQuote