Collapse

Flats In Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: December 24 2009
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

Venkytalks had made a sad comment calling the name "Pimple Saudagar" as horrible. As you guys are proud of your native places and states, so are we Maharashtrians. So please refrain from calling any name as "horrible", as this reflects your culture.

Tsongt, the comment was meant for Venkytalks. You should be proud of the place where you come from, and also respect the place where you are going to settle. I have no issues with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nimish1981 View Post
      How did names of places in your mother states come from? Do not insult place names please.
      We are "Maha"rastrian with "Big" heart.
      "Maha" people should not feel offended by a light remark.

We have lot of things in the state to be offended about like unaffordable RE, slums .....
      Last edited by hitmady; October 28 2009, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post

We have lot of things in the state to be offended about like unaffordable RE, slums .....
        Well said buddy... really appreciate the spirit of your comments.. Thats why i find Pune the best place to live..

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post

We do not accept insults though. Only "horrible" cultured people call places as "horrible". In this forum please stick to discussing real estate, and not the beauty of names.

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
            Well said buddy... really appreciate the spirit of your comments.. Thats why i find Pune the best place to live..
            Light comments are welcome, insults are not, so be it Pune or Patna or Panaji, nobody shall accept comments such as "horrible" for your locality.

Comment

Well, I have simple query for guys living at PS:-

Can anyone let me know where PS ends exactly? You may call this stupid question, but I don't know where PS ends & Rahatni starts. Is it at Happy Thoughts? If not, where? Please let me know.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by homecurious
                As an Indian we dont see the big picture only see trifle things...we need to be more mature now...isnt it ?
                Sure! So be more mature and stop calling place names as "horrible", and concentrate on the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Well, I have simple query for guys living at PS:-

Can anyone let me know where PS ends exactly? You may call this stupid question, but I don't know where PS ends & Rahatni starts. Is it at Happy Thoughts? If not, where? Please let me know.
                  I am not sure where Happy Thoughts is but the Rahatani road which starts from Jagtap Dairy through Shivar Garden, ends at T junction & this is where Rahatani is & I think its some where around this junction where the bifurcation is.

Comment

Originally posted by Technocrat View Post
                    I am not sure where Happy Thoughts is but the Rahatani road which starts from Jagtap Dairy through Shivar Garden, ends at T junction & this is where Rahatani is & I think its some where around this junction where the bifurcation is.
                    Thanks. It means that Royal Imperio will fall in Rahatni.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I will try to recheck & confirm this over the weekend.

Btw where is this Royal Imperio?

P.s. Do we havea thread on listing proprties with ready posession flats irrespective of price? I think it should be helpful to all.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X