Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flats In Pimple Saudagar

Collapse
X
Collapse

Flats In Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: December 24 2009
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

    Originally posted by Technocrat View Post
    I will try to recheck & confirm this over the weekend.

    Btw where is this Royal Imperio?

    P.s. Do we havea thread on listing proprties with ready posession flats irrespective of price? I think it should be helpful to all.
    Road from rahatani phata (sai hotel - shivar hotel) devide PS & Rahatani. Royal imperio , happy thoughts , suncrest are in Rahatani and lords in PS.
    But actual rahatni village is another 2 Km inside from shivar garden towards Kalewadi (bot kalewai phata).

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

      Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
      Road from rahatani phata (sai hotel - shivar hotel) devide PS & Rahatani. Royal imperio , happy thoughts , suncrest are in Rahatani and lords in PS.
      But actual rahatni village is another 2 Km inside from shivar garden towards Kalewadi (bot kalewai phata).
      OK. Got it. It means while going from highway towards happy thoughts, the left hand side is Rahatni & right hand side is PS, right? And yes, Wadhwani Ganesham1 &2 must be in Rahatni village, right?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

        Originally posted by realacres View Post
        OK. Got it. It means while going from highway towards happy thoughts, the left hand side is Rahatni & right hand side is PS, right? And yes, Wadhwani Ganesham1 &2 must be in Rahatni village, right?
        Everything is in Aundh Annexe sir

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

          Originally posted by realacres View Post
          OK. Got it. It means while going from highway towards happy thoughts, the left hand side is Rahatni & right hand side is PS, right? And yes, Wadhwani Ganesham1 &2 must be in Rahatni village, right?
          Sirji, any idea about 1BHK projects in PS, PN or PG which would not cost me more than 20L?

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

            Originally posted by nimish1981 View Post
            Sirji, any idea about 1BHK projects in PS, PN or PG which would not cost me more than 20L?

            Not Sure abt the 1bhk options in the areas of ur interest....but as u hv mentioned PG......im postive that u can get 1BHK in ur budget in New Sanghvi n nearby areas if u like them.......check out projects near Kate Puram.....

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

              looking for good flats at PS

              I recently visited some projects in PS...looks like GK is the main builder here...apart from Crest by malpani. Can anyone guide me if there is a better project to go in for 2800 psft

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

                go for malpani greens

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

                  Originally posted by abcd1234 View Post
                  go for malpani greens
                  Hey abcd1234, I am sure each and every one on this forum, except you, understand that you have vested interest in malpani greens project.

                  Atleast take the pain of creating different userID's to promote your project.

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

                    Originally posted by abcd1234 View Post
                    go for malpani greens
                    yes yes yes... I will be rushing to grab at least one over this week end....please keep one for me, don't sell all.

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Flats In Pimple Saudagar

                      Originally posted by monds View Post
                      yes yes yes... I will be rushing to grab at least one over this week end....please keep one for me, don't sell all.
                      sorry monds, week end will be tooooo late; considering that abcd1234 is strongly recommending this project I think there must a long queue of buyers outside the builder office early morning before they open the office.

                      You will again miss the bus

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X