NIBM residents

Last updated: January 28 2010
59 | Posts
9875 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIBM residents

Any idea if NIBM road area is a cosmopolitan area, or what community dominates?

Re : NIBM residents

I heard that one particular minority dominates here...

Comment

/*I heard that one particular minority dominates here*/

It's true for Kondwa, but NIBM is truly cosmopolitan area.

Comment

Any idea if Brahma Avenue and Brahma Emerald county falls under NIBM or Kondwa. In their website, its mentioned as Kondwa. But even for Suncity they have mentioned in site that its in Kalyani nagar while its actually in Wadgaon sheri.

Comment

Even NIBM lies in Kondhwa if you want to know the exact location of NIBM. Salunkhe Vihar road is the dividing line between Kondhwa and Wanavdi. So everything beyond Salunkhe Vihar road is Kondhwa including all the Avenues, Majestics and Emeralds of Brahma.
          Last edited October 22 2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Navina View Post
            Any idea if NIBM road area is a cosmopolitan area, or what community dominates?
            I stay in the NIBM area and the upper part of NIBM road (from the NIBM gate to Cloud 9) is pretty residential and cosmopolitan. I generally notice a lot of students and IT folk in the area.

I am not sure if the same can be said for the lower stretch of the road (from Kondwa Road to NIBM gate). If u r thinking of moving to this area I would recommend the upper part of the NIBM road.

Comment

marvel isola

Originally posted by HouseHunter View Post
              I stay in the NIBM area and the upper part of NIBM road (from the NIBM gate to Cloud 9) is pretty residential and cosmopolitan. I generally notice a lot of students and IT folk in the area.

I am not sure if the same can be said for the lower stretch of the road (from Kondwa Road to NIBM gate). If u r thinking of moving to this area I would recommend the upper part of the NIBM road.
              Hi
              How is mohammedwadi opp corianthen club, marvel is coming up with a project . Pls advise if the area is dominated by any community there and how r the rentals and property appreciation in this location esp marvel project. They r quoting ard 4000+ for thei luxury flats. Pls advise

Comment

4000 looks too high for this area even if its by Marvel. I have only seen boards of this project so cant comment on anything else about it. Rents will be quite low around here one can easily get a 3bhk at 8-10K at Nyati county.
                Last edited October 23 2009, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shivkumar2 View Post
                  Hi
                  How is mohammedwadi opp corianthen club, marvel is coming up with a project . Pls advise if the area is dominated by any community there and how r the rentals and property appreciation in this location esp marvel project. They r quoting ard 4000+ for thei luxury flats. Pls advise
                  I havent seen the Marvel project so cant comment. I am not sure of the demographics of corinthian area, but staying close by we have never heard about any community issues in the last 3-4 years.

There is this K raheja project (think its called Raheja Vista) which I visited. This is very close to could 9 on the road which will connect NIBM road to the corinthian road (once they complete it).

You may check it out. It is closer to the market (Salunke Vihar etc) and also cheaper. I checked a month back and their rates were all 3000+ Psf but lesser than 4K.

The NIBM area has appreciated well in the last 4 years. Prices have more than doubled. Roads have come up, though slowly. I have seen rentals go fast if ure willing to accomodate students/bachelors/women. Rent should be around 10K for 2BHKs in this area.

Construction is spilling over to the mohammedwadi/corinthian side now. I feel the area will do good in the next 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by shivkumar2 View Post
                    Hi
                    I didn't like that area. It looks too villagish. Its only plus at the moment is that its very close to DPS and Bishops Coed schools. Clover, Nyati have bought lots of land here due to the availability, but I felt most of their flats are uninhabited.

4500 is the minimum price Marvel is quoting for their flats even in Kharadi. If you have the budget, I think Victoria Garden, Marigold and Suncity are much better choices since they are in or very close to the city area and are cosmopolitan.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X