Collapse

NIBM residents

Last updated: January 28 2010
59 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NIBM residents

I think the area around NIBM is still affordable and some of the projects like Clover Highlands etc are really good. Marigold and others in Kalyani nagar main are now way beyond the average buyer. Suncity and others in Wadgaonsheri are like an oasis in a desert with unmovable Gaothans surrounding it. The existing roads here are too narrow and there is not much scope for widening. Atleast the area near NIBM has no gaothans around it and you will have decent societies surrounding you and there is a huge road, presently in gravel state, going from the Cloud 9 to Raheja Vistas and other nearby projects.
    Last edited by mannusingh; October 23 2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
      Marigold and others in Kalyani nagar main are now way beyond the average buyer. .
      I thought if one can afford the marvel project since though psf rate is 4500, usually the Marvel apartments are very spacious I think around 1400 - 1500 sqft even for 2 bhk, they can afford Marigold and Victoria garden.

Suncity and others in Wadgaonsheri are like an oasis in a desert with unmovable Gaothans surrounding it. The existing roads here are too narrow and there is not much scope for widening. .
      I think Suncity has a decent wider road in one of the gate. Overall the location did not contain very noticable older constructions to me.

Comment

I dont think Marigold and Victoria are selling for anything less than 5500 to 6000 and also the apartment sizes especially in Marigold are huge. So I think the total will easily go beyond what Marvel is asking. Not that Marvel is any cheap but IMHO its still affordable compared to main Kalyani nagar big size apartments. The entry to Suncity from Kalyani nagar is way too narrow and I agree the road from Nagar road is much better but still gives you a feeling of passing through a Gaothan and I doubt if these will ever move. Gave me a back to Hadapsar kind of a feeling
        Last edited by mannusingh; October 23 2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Marvel

what would be the best price in your opinion for Marvel Isola considering the amenities Marvel is providing in the flats like Italian flooring, Jaccuzi, Steam, A/cs and 100% backup for the flat. Also the amenities he is providing the the compound is really good. Please advise what would be the best rate for this project. He has project at Kharadi as well> from investment which of the project would you advise. I am not from Pune hence need a genuine and friendly advise.

Comment

Water problem

Hi guys,
            Could any one update me of water problems in this Area, especially in Nyati, I just heard the news from my dear friend.. nyati has around 1500 familys staying there, I wonder how its uninhabited?? and they are coming up into a very posh cosmo comunity.

Comment

Originally posted by drole12 View Post
              Hi guys,
              nyati has around 1500 familys staying there, I wonder how its uninhabited?? and they are coming up into a very posh cosmo comunity.
              If there are 1500 families there then the place should have been bustling with some activity and I should atleast be able to see some upper/upper middle class people there since these are expensive projects. We went there on a weekend and we were only able to see a lot of villagers and the location of Nyati ambience was extremely lonely. Probably everyone at Nyati would have been enjoying the swimming pool and clubhouse inside the complex.

Comment

The Nyati projects are pretty well populated and the area around here though surrounded by villages looks pretty good. Infact I feel this area is better than Baner (Balewadi) and Wakad and the Pimples together which again have pockets of villages and rural folk in plenty around them. Water though, is a problem but then tell me which upcoming area around pune does not.

Comment

nyati ambience is just handed over project, I have bought at the Nyati Victoria Villa's adjacent to it, Could you please update on the progress of the same when you visited? i'm sure you liked the development...

Originally posted by Navina View Post
                  If there are 1500 families there then the place should have been bustling with some activity and I should atleast be able to see some upper/upper middle class people there since these are expensive projects. We went there on a weekend and we were only able to see a lot of villagers and the location of Nyati ambience was extremely lonely. Probably everyone at Nyati would have been enjoying the swimming pool and clubhouse inside the complex.

Comment

Originally posted by drole12 View Post
                    Could you please update on the progress of the same when you visited? ..
                    We only drove around some time in August and found that area lonely and I did not like the Mohammadwadi area since it looked more villagish. So we never went inside the complexes.

Comment

Hi Please advise what would be rental for a 3 BHK at Marvel isola. Area of the flat is 2360 sq ft and opp corianthan club. Also advise what is the prevailing rate for purchase of flat at NIBM road esp considering the reputation of the builder. Pls advise?

I dont think Marigold and Victoria are selling for anything less than 5500 to 6000 and also the apartment sizes especially in Marigold are huge. So I think the total will easily go beyond what Marvel is asking. Not that Marvel is any cheap but IMHO its still affordable compared to main Kalyani nagar big size apartments. The entry to Suncity from Kalyani nagar is way too narrow and I agree the road from Nagar road is much better but still gives you a feeling of passing through a Gaothan and I doubt if these will ever move. Gave me a back to Hadapsar kind of a feeling

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X