Any idea if NIBM road area is a cosmopolitan area, or what community dominates?
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I haven't seen this project, hence it won't be wise to comment. As there are water issues in that area & if these are not sorted out before the possession, I don't think there exists this kind of appreciation irrespective of specs. Eg. The Marvel scheme (forgot the name) on Solapur-Kharadi bypass still has road & water probs. As friends here suggested on the basis of Marvel project at Kharadi, no point in buying high specs if there is no water. Anyways, I think you should start a new thread for the same to get better feedback from fellow members who have visited the project.
    Originally Posted by shivkumar2
    Hi Guys

Whats your opinion on Marvel Isola which is coming up opposite to Corianthan club. Rate quoted approx Rs 4000 psf and they estimate by possession it would be ard 6000? pl advise realacres?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivkumar2
    Hi Guys
    Whats your opinion on Marvel Isola which is coming up opposite to Corianthan club. Rate quoted approx Rs 4000 psf and they estimate by possession it would be ard 6000? pl advise realacres?

More important than what builder estimates rate by posession time, what is your estimate my friend?

One question comes to my mind though, If the builder is estimating rate of 6000 from 4000, why does he not cash on his estimate himself?
    Why is he so eager to give that appreciation to some one else? charity???? social service?

I dont think so. Obviously the builder is not willing to trust on his own estimate, why do you want to trust it?

I wish making money was so easy!!
    CommentQuote
  • marvel Isola

Thanks realacres for your advise. I guess some of the projects on NIBM like clover is already quoting ard 5000 psf with much less ameneties as compared to Marvel. I guess the ameneties they r providing in 14 acres of land with only 150 flats justify the rate quoted by them however wld appreciate if you could revert with your opinion as well
    CommentQuote
  • agree fully as if they had been really sellers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    More important than what builder estimates rate by posession time, what is your estimate my friend?

One question comes to my mind though, If the builder is estimating rate of 6000 from 4000, why does he not cash on his estimate himself?
    Why is he so eager to give that appreciation to some one else? charity???? social service?

I dont think so. Obviously the builder is not willing to trust on his own estimate, why do you want to trust it?

agree fully as if they had been really sellers why didn't they sell in last few months. because no one was ready to become fool at that time.

And had they been holders ... they hold now even. As with time area will develop and they will reap the benefits.

Now the stock markets concepts are being started to be true as rates are fluctuating everyweek..

The Greater Fools Theory.

During the Great Depression (1929 to 1941), Franklin Roosevelt (then
    US President), could avoid huge losses on his portfolio when one day
    while he was on his way to office, he heard his liftman recommending
    on the best of the stocks to buy. Immediately as he reached office, he
    called up his broker and instructed him sell all his stocks. It was
    Wednesday. The next day was 29th October 1929, and is marked in
    history as Black Thursday till date. This was the day when the US
    Stock Market crashed like never before and what triggered the Great
    Depression in the world economy that lasted for more than 10 years.
    People lost huge amount of Money going bankrupt in most cases (Losses
    for the month did total $16 billion, an astronomical sum in those
    days.).

President Roosevelts decision to sell stocks one day before the crash,
    laid foundations of this theory, which we now see in text books as The
    Greater Fools Theory.

The Theory goes like this :

ALL PEOPLE INVESTING IN THE STOCK MARKETS ARE FOOLS. And every fool
    when he is purchasing shares at higher costs, is expecting, that a
    still bigger fool than him is going to repurchase this stock from him
    at a still higher cost to him. And this drives the market so that the
    cycle continues and the market attains new peaks. The Greater Fools
    keep entering the market at higher and higher costs and the Market
    Booms. With the entry of more and more fools, who are expecting still
    bigger fools to enter the market following them at still higher costs,
    the market gradually reaches a point of saturation. A point beyond
    which there are no more greater fools willing to enter the market,
    Meaning to say that there are no investors left who are willing to
    purchase at that level. This is the point where the market goes bust,
    crashes and the last of the fools who had entered the market at the
    highest costs, expecting that there would be still greater fools
    willing to purchase at higher costs lose the most.

Even the falling stocks show slight upticks before bottoming. Same you do for RE just expand minutes in Stock Market to months in RE....
    CommentQuote
  • Right frugality.
    Just copy pasting one of my own posts in some thread floating around...

Did you ever hear of Tulip Bulb Mania?

There was such an incredible demand for Tulips that the market went nuts.

People were selling everything they owned to buy a Tulip in the same way like people want to buy a house now without thinking about quality, roads, amenities, value for money etc. In the end, the price of tulips had dropped from a high of $76,000 to less than a dollar in just 6 weeks!!!! Check the link below to understand.

="http://economics.about.com/od/financialmarkets/a/tulip_mania.htm"]http://economics.about.com/od/financialmarkets/a/tulip_mania.htm

It can be hard to understand why market manias occur. It seems strange to value tulips so much that you would sell your house to get one. But it is not that different from other market manias. In these markets investors start to act irrationally. They often begin to invest because they see other people doing it and making money. Eventually people invest far more money in an item, than is sustainable. So is the RE market getting irrational... i believe to some extent it is irrational.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP

Rajesh, you raised a very very very intelligent and thought provoking point. Very few smart buyers think like this, rest all in the market are called as suckers (western terminology) :)
    I hope, members do red your post and thought about it..
    Keep it up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Navina
    Any idea if NIBM road area is a cosmopolitan area, or what community dominates?

What do you mean by what 'community' dominates If you are asking about caste/religion based community; does it matter if you're living in good apartment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    What do you mean by what 'community' dominates If you are asking about caste/religion based community; does it matter if you're living in good apartment

The community is an issue with most of the buyers who look for a particular area to spend their lives.I think it is absolutely justified.We don't want to live in a place where our peace of mind is gone for a toss even if it is a very good apartment/locality...simply because we don't like the community around us.What is the use ? Post from navina is completely justified from her end.This is relative person to person.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser

Man, I can't live in burkha clad areas. Community is indeed important. I have ruled out so many projects just because of this. I don't believe in caste, but I do in religion. Hope you got the point.
    CommentQuote
  • Catholic Church.

I have no issues living with any community... just a question to all are there Christian place of worship nearby??
    CommentQuote
  • I heard Mohammadwadi has water problem, is that true? Also there is some project of Kool Homes going on (don't know if that's still planned ). 3000+ for NIBM road is too much; does it have PMC water? In some areas; water tankers bring water (around Sun Shree?)
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the water affidavits are signed by the builders here. Some areas don't even fall under PMC limits, especially those saying:- NIBM Annexe.
    To my knowledge, the kool homes project at M'madwadi was launched at 4k+:D. Most of Nyati projects also have water probs.
    Originally Posted by puser
    I heard Mohammadwadi has water problem, is that true? Also there is some project of Kool Homes going on (don't know if that's still planned ). 3000+ for NIBM road is too much; does it have PMC water? In some areas; water tankers bring water (around Sun Shree?)
    CommentQuote
  • Please keep any such of preference to yourselves dont put it in public forum
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the latest price in Raheja Vista? A cousin of mine is interested.
    CommentQuote