Hi everybody,

I have to start this thread again as yesterday's thread got deleted due to some technical problem.

My question was- which area I should consider for investment as well as end use purpose-

Wakad, Baner or Hadapsar

My budget for 2bhk house is 55 to 65 lakhs.

Well, I read most of answers given by you. I guess Wakad was the preferred choice considering my budget. But, I can extend upto 70 to 72, if something good is coming up in Baner. What about Baner 2 or area of Baner behind the Pune-banglore highway. Is that area worth considering because the rates over there are at par with Wakad area.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would like to suggest some place between Wakad & Baner - Pimple Nilakh.
    I'll mention the pros:
    1. Regular PCMC supply of water & electricity.
    2. Good connectivity due to 24m DP road. Close to Baner, Wakad & Hinjewadi, but much less crowded.
    3. Openness due to 80 acres of military land, leading to restricted urban jungle growth.
    4. Several big projects ready or approaching near-completion. A mall is also under construction.
    5. Very safe as there is regular police patrolling at night.

As the development in this area will always be limited due to river on one side & defence land on the other, the appreciation will be significant. If you want to see the green cover, just visit the area once. It is very scenic in monsoons.
    The rates are less than Baner, but when the DP Road bridge will connect it directly to Baner Road, then a surge is expected.
    CommentQuote
  • baner or wakad

Thanks Rahul,

I will have a look the area, Pimple this weekend.

Any particular projects you recommend in that area..
    CommentQuote
  • I'm representative of Vasupujya Corporation. We have completed several projects in Viman-Nagar.
    We have a project called Neco SkyPark at Pimple Nilakh on the DP Road. ("www.vasupujya.com/current-projects/neco-skypark")
    It suits your budget requirements perfectly. You can visit the area and our project as well. You can find other projects as well on the same DP Road.
    I'm sure Pimple Nilakh will pleasantly surprise you.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rahul,

I will check out the area...
    CommentQuote
  • Baner is better if your budget allows else go for a decent builder in Wakad or Pimple Saudagar
    CommentQuote
  • Baner is very good option for living purpose and wakad is good option for investment. The prices is Baner is very high and out of the reach for middle class. Regarding Wakad - I think it will need another 3 years to be this place livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi supriya21;

Baner can be a better option than hadapsar, as the place is very good to reside with the family members. You have access to various places near by. And by the way if you are working in a MNC , places like HInjewadi are very near to Baner. Some promising builders like the KBD Group has done some great projects in Baner called "Aurelia". I visited Baner few days ago and i was astonished by the way the area has developed in the recent times.
    go for Baner it can be the right decision to invest there.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your answers. This weekend, I visited couple of projects in both Wakad as well as Baner area. And I choose Baner out of the two. But, as proper Baner is out of budget, so I am looking for projects in Baner Annexe. Some really good projects are coming up in that area. I have shortlisted few of them and have to select out of them as early as possible.

1. Rachana Bella Casa- Possession by Sep 2014
    2. Aldea Espanalo- poss. by Oct 2013
    3. Regency Classic- Poss. by 2014
    4. Souvenier (in front of Teerth towers, poss. by Dec. 2015)

The price of all the above will be more or less same. (i will have to settle for lower floor and non garden facing for Regency classic).
    Souvenir is costing me much less.

Please give your opinion regarding this area- Baner Annexe- I personally believe it will appreciate just like main Baner area.
    And anything if you know about the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supriya21
    Thanks for your answers. This weekend, I visited couple of projects in both Wakad as well as Baner area. And I choose Baner out of the two. But, as proper Baner is out of budget, so I am looking for projects in Baner Annexe. Some really good projects are coming up in that area. I have shortlisted few of them and have to select out of them as early as possible.

1. Rachana Bella Casa- Possession by Sep 2014
    2. Aldea Espanalo- poss. by Oct 2013
    3. Regency Classic- Poss. by 2014
    4. Souvenier (in front of Teerth towers, poss. by Dec. 2015)

The price of all the above will be more or less same. (i will have to settle for lower floor and non garden facing for Regency classic).
    Souvenir is costing me much less.

Please give your opinion regarding this area- Baner Annexe- I personally believe it will appreciate just like main Baner area.
    And anything if you know about the projects.

Hi Supriya..What are the ongoing rates in Baner and what all projects did you see
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajesh Darak
    Hi supriya21;

Some promising builders like the KBD Group has done some great projects in Baner called "Aurelia".

:D Man. This Aurelia ghost is back again with all the flowery language. Ramesh Mule has given up look like. :)

They have done just one project and that is addressed in plural and adjectives like gr8.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    Hi Supriya..What are the ongoing rates in Baner and what all projects did you see

I didn't survey much in the main Baner area as the current prices are already very high over there. 'My World' is a good project, the location is good, the building looks gorgeous, I haven't seen from inside. But, it is out of my budget. So, I started looking in Baner Annexe, where the prices are still within my limit.

In Baner Annexe, I saw

Kumar Pinakin- 5500 per sq feet
    Rachana Bella Casa- 5200 per sq ft
    Western Hills- 4800
    Teerth towers- 5500 (ready possesion), You can bargain in this project.
    Souvenir- 5200
    Regency- 5200
    Aldea- (I dont remember, but i guess it was 5800, but the builder is offering great discounts)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulajmera
    I would like to suggest some place between Wakad & Baner - Pimple Nilakh.
    I'll mention the pros:
    1. Regular PCMC supply of water & electricity.
    2. Good connectivity due to 24m DP road. Close to Baner, Wakad & Hinjewadi, but much less crowded.
    3. Openness due to 80 acres of military land, leading to restricted urban jungle growth.
    4. Several big projects ready or approaching near-completion. A mall is also under construction.
    5. Very safe as there is regular police patrolling at night.

As the development in this area will always be limited due to river on one side & defence land on the other, the appreciation will be significant. If you want to see the green cover, just visit the area once. It is very scenic in monsoons.
    The rates are less than Baner, but when the DP Road bridge will connect it directly to Baner Road, then a surge is expected.

Hi Rahul,

Could you please throw light at this mall which is coming up in Pimple Nilakh??

Is it really upcoming or is it the usual ply to fool gullible real estate investors/users

Would love to hear from you....
    CommentQuote
  • Please note : pimple nilakh is too close to river. This is actualy a security risk. Also dont know about regulations regarding consturcting so close to river. But before investing have a look at it too.

No idea about any mall, but v difficult to come der coz thers not much of space for a big mall to come up der.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly my pt Ashish..Pimple Nilakh has it own limitations. Also to add to tht Public transport is pathetic at tht place. One can hardly see any buses running..also autos are hard to find.

Regardin the mall Mr. Rahul is talking about I am hoping he doesnt come back and say tht Xion-Hinjewadi is upcoming mall and then justify with its so called proximity...lol
    CommentQuote
  • but one must admit that it much quiter cozy area. In monsoon it is all green and has lot of greenery. It is next to defence area.
    CommentQuote