Does anyone have details on what could be the potential developments in these areas next few years? Some plot schemes looked interesting. fully developed NA.Aditya Nisarg/ Eiffel Olympia and Vishnu Vihar all in the Lavasa road/Mulshi road/ pirangut to hinjewadi road. Generally in range of 15-20L. Are these potential areas 3-5 yrs ahead?
Appreciate views/opinions and facts if any. will be visiting these areas in Dec.when i come to pune. till then any experiences with these developers etc will surely help.
thank you.
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ^^ people are buying lands in these places only for Farmhouse/weekend house purposes :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_sang
    Does anyone have details on what could be the potential developments in these areas next few years? Some plot schemes looked interesting. fully developed NA.Aditya Nisarg/ Eiffel Olympia and Vishnu Vihar all in the Lavasa road/Mulshi road/ pirangut to hinjewadi road. Generally in range of 15-20L. Are these potential areas 3-5 yrs ahead?
    Appreciate views/opinions and facts if any. will be visiting these areas in Dec.when i come to pune. till then any experiences with these developers etc will surely help.
    thank you.

Pirangut Mulshi area is definitely promising. Lavarde already houses Symbiosis campus. This is a world class facility. So are Sinhagad, Pawar Public Trust ....shortly this area will be a educational hub. Pirangut is connected to Hinjewadi where rates are already high...This connection will improve with new bridge. There are very big names in construction industry who are setting up houses here. Malabar Hills in Lavarde is a much better property compared to the names u have given.i.e. if u r willing to wait for 3-5 yrs. which can double ur money. Look at the connectivity from Ghotawade phata to Lavasa...this circle is going to be very busy in a short time. Right time to invest is now.
    CommentQuote
  • do u have details on malabar hills? any website?
    vishnu vihar plots are on gothavade phata to lavasa. eiffel is pirangut-hinjewadi and seems to be a big plan( not sure if all sanctions in place).
    CommentQuote
    do u have details on malabar hills? any website?
    vishnu vihar plots are on gothavade phata to lavasa. eiffel is pirangut-hinjewadi and seems to be a big plan( not sure if all sanctions in place).

Malabar Hill is also an Eiffel product previously company was called as Riddhi Siddhi Developers.
    CommentQuote
  • This area is also affected by land mafia's.
    CommentQuote
    thank you.

Saw some bungalows by Runwal cost approx 1 cr on Lavasa road i.e about 5 km from Bhugaon road on Lavasa road in villege called Urawade. it falls right behind pirangute.
    many plotting scheme coming up there. Rates are quoted from 800-1000/ per sq feet for fully dev residentail plots with water and light supply. One of the older plotting scheme is called Ghar.
    Lots of big fellows have bought land in and around Pirangute because Prirangute Hinjewadi road is on high priority. Equation will change once the road comes up.
    Full potential in 4-6 years.
    Nahar (Riddhi Siddhi), Aditya, Mont Vert are few names I heard are coming up with new plotting schemes in few months.
    I know montvert sales guys but they are not saying anything but not denying either and not disclosing location. They told me being seville customer i will get the e-mail before the launch.
    I really loved the Runwal 3 BHK units. They are still under construction but 1 cr for second home is a bit too much.

Water is a known issue in this area. So make sure water supply is adequate.

Area more for investment with 5 years future potential. for now it can only be a second home.

my 2 cents
    CommentQuote
  • urawade schemes

urawade (18.4851445N 73.6923194E) that helmak talks about seems like a very promising location:

on lavasa road - so road quality is a non-issue
      not many industrial developments around (unlike pirangut/kasar amboli)
      max 6 to 7 kms from bhugaon. bhugaon should be included in the PMC within 3 to 4 years and a lot of kothrud will spillover there
      rates may still be reasonable
      i dont know if water availability is an issue
      should be good for a weekend home today (max 15 kms from chandani chowk) and permanent home in less than 10 years time.
      does anyone have information on the closest ring road/metro ?
      although it is close to hinjewadi, i think that distance is irrelavant. most development here will be fueled by the expansion from kothrud - bavdhan - bhugaon.
      prices are the million $ qs. if mont vert offers smthing around 300 rs/sf, it should be a good value buy. and this leaves them enough profit - land rates here today are 40 lakhs per acre - less than 100 rs/sf. and they bought the land a while back. i wouldn't mind them constructing some bungalows as well. that way there is some action right away (instead of everyone waiting for the other owners to construct) and their quality is not bad (checked out their lonavala bungalow)
      feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.feedback please. on the location and the specific builder.
    CommentQuote
  • mont vert google location: Mont Vert Urawade site - Google Maps

helmak: any idea on pricing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ferozkarim
    Pirangut Mulshi area is definitely promising. .

To whom ... land mafia ? :)
    CommentQuote
  • if you are a nature lover (read: polluted air/river) then this area is promising!

it promises bumpy rides, no appreciation in property, stagnant investment!:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely its a promising area. Some one from Pune can still afford to buy a Bungalow Plot today in this area, the place could be 9-10 kms from Kothrud (I havent measured it though), but with better roads distance will virtually reduce. Pirangut has grown too over the last decade. For sure this place will be so impossible to buy plot in few years. So many colleges & institutes have sprung up near by, so on n so forth.
    The rates of all the NA plot projects have multiplied. So why wont they grow in future.
    What is the basis of you all saying that this area is NOT promising.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok I got some info about Mont Vert Urawade.. they plan to launch in April 2011. They are waiting for some basic permissions like NA etc.
    Around 70-80 plots size approx 3500-4500 sft. Saw their plan but they will not give a copy siting pending approvals.
    Rate 900-1100/- sft.

I am still crunching my numbers on that. Not been to the site except on google map.

went to Aditya at Lavasa Phata it is selling at 1350/- leftover plots some not vaastu compliant.
    On google it looks like mont vert urawade is 5-6 km farther from Aditya.
    CommentQuote

• anything above 500 psf for this location is out of question IMNSHO
      inside story is that most land may not yet be in the R zone and surreptitious means may be in use to change that
      MV has some history of not being on the right side of the law
      will ask for minimum 40% cash for open plots
      very ambitious plans - sell open plots, use that cash to build and sell bungalows and then sell apartments.
      this location is not a first home dest for atleast another 7/8 years
      best to stay away from this one
      location is too far inside from the "main" Urawade road, which is itself in bad condition and very narrow
      advise to anyone who considers this: do not pay CASH and get SBI loan even if you have all funds ready. additionally, hire your architect/lawyer to do DD
      despite all of these issues, watch how sheeple flock to the launch and MV will claim all plots are sold by May 2011
      search for reasonably priced bungalow plots in west pune goes on ...
      Originally Posted by helmak
      Ok I got some info about Mont Vert Urawade.. they plan to launch in April 2011. They are waiting for some basic permissions like NA etc.
      Around 70-80 plots size approx 3500-4500 sft. Saw their plan but they will not give a copy siting pending approvals.
      Rate 900-1100/- sft.

I am still crunching my numbers on that. Not been to the site except on google map.

went to Aditya at Lavasa Phata it is selling at 1350/- leftover plots some not vaastu compliant.
      On google it looks like mont vert urawade is 5-6 km farther from Aditya.
    CommentQuote
  • how do you guys manage to get such future launch plans leaked. Incredible.

There is a place I visited (few yrs back) called Malabar hills. Its slightly before this Aditya Plot project. A google search tells that plots here are avl for around 900 to 1000/- psf, its a NA project & very close to main road. When I visited there, I liked it, but was out of my unstretchable budget. Also no bank loan was possible on this project (pls correct me if I am wrong).
    I wonder :bab (38): if I can ever buy a clean NA plot on bank loan anywhere in Pune, preferably east or west.
    CommentQuote
  • Loan for Plot

Aditya Nissarg project is sanctioned by HDFC and ICICI Bank .
    CommentQuote