Hello,

Has anybody checked on 2 BHK at Sara from Anshul Realities.
Has any body heard of this builder? How is his reputation?

What is good rate/sqfoot for this area?

Thanks in advance,
Gagan
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Joint Venture with karan

I believe its a joint venture with Karan group also. I heard its a nice project charging 3000 psf. area is 1100 for a 3 BHK which goes to 1700 for a pent house which are in top floor. But I guess one has to finally see and decide on that. Posession is after 1.5 years from now as they say.
    CommentQuote
  • 1100 is good for 2 bhk, but isnt it too small for 3 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the present rate of this project? We are planing to visit their location this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly, where it is? what's area for 2 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • ard 810 for 2 BHK... Dont know much bout location.. guess sus road. Got to see the location.
    CommentQuote
  • good one. we can bargain. and 3 Bhk in 1200 sq feet. nice option..
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked flat here?
    CommentQuote
  • ""I don't have too much knowledge about this project & builder ."

Honest answer.Many people will knowledgeably comment on projects they have not even heard off.

But I am curious as to why you replied at all.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Any more information about this project? They have a new phase under construction while previous phases are already occupied. How is the experience about the builders / project?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't go for Anshul realties

Anshul realties is a crook. They delay possession in every project. Construction quality is very poor. Check any of there existing projects and talk to the resident.
    CommentQuote

Has anybody purchased flat in Anshul Sara Prject in Baner, in A building?
    They have already completed their B and C wings in 2013. They did not have permission for A wing till 2013. They have launched A building in 2013 Feb.
    This building is not completed yet and they had promised to give possession in June 2015.
    I am very upset with my decision of booking flat here. I had booked it in March 2014.
    If anybody has booked flat in this building please let me know through this forum so that we can reach to Builder with group.
    CommentQuote
  • Anshul Sara Baner - Building - A : Possession Delayed

Hello ,
    Reason I am writing in this forum is the delayed possession of my flat which I have booked in the project building A on March- 2014. Still I did not get the possession when they had promised to give it in last year June month.
    Every time i call their sales team then always say that it will be completed in 2-3 months. I am hearing this from last 1 year. Now I am frustrated.from their answers.

I some body finds this post and having same problem then please contact me we can talk with builder with group of people.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody booked flat here?
    CommentQuote
  • for new phase possession is delayed....bit of worry now who has booked flats in new phase
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dev.sham
    for new phase possession is delayed....bit of worry now who has booked flats in new phase

Anshul is crooked/fraud builder ...its wagholi project is delayed..more than 3+ years gone by...
    CommentQuote