Gold Valley Konkan in Tamhini Ghat, Lonavala

Last updated: August 2 2016
42 | Posts
17658 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Valley Konkan in Tamhini Ghat, Lonavala

GOLD VALLEY KONKAN BY GOKA ENGINEERING CO. PVT. LTD.

Does anyone know this builder(
    Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane)? this project? experiences ?

Builder's advt says the following:
    "
    Gold Valley Konkan is a unique project consisting of over 1000 residential plots and bungalows. We have now launched sector A having about 200 plots and bungalows. It is 80 km from chandani chowk via Paud, Mulshi and Tamhini Ghat. It is promoted by Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane. We have NA residential plots having sizes 1600 sq.ft and upwards, costing Rs. 265 per sq.ft. We also have 3 types of bungalows viz. 1 BHK twin, 1 & 2 BHK independent, costing Rs. 8,25,000, 12,25,000 and 16,25,000 respectively."

Re : Gold Valley Konkan in Tamhini Ghat, Lonavala

Me too.looking for some more details on this project...

Comment

Checklist before buying NA plots

Does anyone have checklist of documents which one needs to verify before buying such plots?

Is there a way to check authenticity of NA certificate?

Comment

Checklist before buying NA plots

Does anyone have checklist of documents which one needs to verify before buying these kind of plots?

Is there any way of verifying authenticity of NA certificate?
        Last edited December 9 2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puneDude View Post

Does anyone know this builder(
          Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane)? this project? experiences ?

"
          Gold Valley Konkan is a unique project consisting of over 1000 residential plots and bungalows. We have now launched sector A having about 200 plots and bungalows. It is 80 km from chandani chowk via Paud, Mulshi and Tamhini Ghat. It is promoted by Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane. We have NA residential plots having sizes 1600 sq.ft and upwards, costing Rs. 265 per sq.ft. We also have 3 types of bungalows viz. 1 BHK twin, 1 & 2 BHK independent, costing Rs. 8,25,000, 12,25,000 and 16,25,000 respectively."
          What is the point in staying 80 km from chandani chowk ?
          Are we going to catch a proposed metro from Gold Valley to Hinjewadi ?
          I think we should care about ourself than our grand children, Right ?

Comment

Gold Valley Konkan by GOKA

I also have not heard about this builder. I visited this project and found some facts on enquiries:

1. 80 KMs from Pune. That means only week end home. But, in fact, nobody goes to such homes at every week end or even in an interval of 15 days.
            2. Annual maintenance charges payable from the date of registration at the rate of Rs.4 per sq. ft if the plot is vacant i.e. no construction. If a construction exists, then, Rs.12 per builtup Sq. ft and Rs.4 per vacant SQft. That means, for a vacant plot of 2000 sq. ft, Rs. 8000 per annum is maintenance charge. For construction of say 1000 sq ft in 2000 sqft plot is Rs.12000 + 4000 = Rs.16000 per year.
            3. The plots are accessible in such a way that full vally view (or at least good valley view) is not possible for most of the plots after construction.
            4. What is resale value?
            5. You know, the road to pune from Kolad was constructed with too much expectation to divert traffic to pune from this road. But till today, if you see, the traffic is equal to nothing. For kilometers together, you cannot see a vehicle. In such case, what are chances of development on this road and in nearby area? What will be resale value, if want to resale?

Does anyone know this builder(Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane)? this project? experiences ?

"Gold Valley Konkan is a unique project consisting of over 1000 residential plots and bungalows. We have now launched sector A having about 200 plots and bungalows. It is 80 km from chandani chowk via Paud, Mulshi and Tamhini Ghat. It is promoted by Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane. We have NA residential plots having sizes 1600 sq.ft and upwards, costing Rs. 265 per sq.ft. We also have 3 types of bungalows viz. 1 BHK twin, 1 & 2 BHK independent, costing Rs. 8,25,000, 12,25,000 and 16,25,000 respectively."

Comment

Good info guys. Seems this project is meant for only those who have private choppers to fly them here.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by kirunOnly View Post
                I think we should care about ourself than our grand children, Right ?
                LOL.. True. I still have to buy a house for myself... where do i have the resources to buy for my children (who are yet to be born).... even if i dream of buying something for my grand children in my dreams.. i would call it a nightmare!!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know this builder(Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane)? this project? experiences ?

"Gold Valley Konkan is a unique project consisting of over 1000 residential plots and bungalows. We have now launched sector A having about 200 plots and bungalows. It is 80 km from chandani chowk via Paud, Mulshi and Tamhini Ghat. It is promoted by Mr. Prakash Kane and Mr. Amol Kane. We have NA residential plots having sizes 1600 sq.ft and upwards, costing Rs. 265 per sq.ft. We also have 3 types of bungalows viz. 1 BHK twin, 1 & 2 BHK independent, costing Rs. 8,25,000, 12,25,000 and 16,25,000 respectively."
                  Everyone wants to sell DREAMS and make money.

Even if I buy it as a weekend home, why should I be going to the
                  same place over every weekend?
                  Pretty Boring yaar ....

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
                    why should I be going to the same place over every weekend? Pretty Boring yaar ....
                    Correct. But you can go if you have someone there:p.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X